Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Thu 12th May KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Thu 12th May KO 745PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after we go to play the northern dipper vermin* we go along to the swamp to play this shower of absolute arseholes :censored: I have no doubt we will be brownholed at Anfield and then well get another brownholing here :cry: I hope im wrong but if history tells us anything its that our teams of the last few years dont usually do 1 or 2 bad results :cry: 3-1 cockbadge vadges and season well and truly fucked.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Re: Costa Del Sol Tournament Winners 1965,1966 A Sun 16th Jan KO 430pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

Playing a stormer on the thread titles FG! :barscarf: :lol:

I hate this fixture. And I love it. Fucking NLD does me in for about a week beforehand and if we lose I'm in a shit mood for about a week afterwards.

I'm anticipating the usual penno for a dive by Fat Tongue, the usual non punishing of Fat Tongue for a deliberate elbow that draws blood, the usual VAR spending 7 minutes analysing and re-analysing any goal we get in an effort to disallow it, and the usual stupid fucking decisions by our novice manager that can turn a winning position into a draw or a loss in the blink of an eye. :roll: Anyone any idea which cheating cùnt is refereeing this one?

I really hope we have a miracle and beat these middlesex gippos. You can't trust a team that has a cock as its crest. :D :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jan 11, 2022 9:55 pm
Playing a stormer on the thread titles FG! :barscarf: :lol:

I hate this fixture. And I love it. Fucking NLD does me in for about a week beforehand and if we lose I'm in a shit mood for about a week afterwards.

I'm anticipating the usual penno for a dive by Fat Tongue, the usual non punishing of Fat Tongue for a deliberate elbow that draws blood, the usual VAR spending 7 minutes analysing and re-analysing any goal we get in an effort to disallow it, and the usual stupid fucking decisions by our novice manager that can turn a winning position into a draw or a loss in the blink of an eye. :roll: Anyone any idea which cheating cùnt is refereeing this one?

I really hope we have a miracle and beat these middlesex gippos. You can't trust a team that has a cock as its crest. :D :wink:
Just about sums up my anticipation of it too. Hopefully the genius at the helm will start Nketiah again, just to really ensure that the Scum's centre halves can lay their beach towels down in the first 5 minutes and their keeper can rest up with pipe and slippers, save in the knowledge that there won't be a shot on target coming his way for the duration. Maybe the 8 stone soaked through midfielder will get to be overrun once more as we decided it was clearly a better strategy to loan out most of ours despite the AFCON and COVID.

Not one I'm looking forward too it's safe to say

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Lump on to them being awarded a pelanty :oops:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 8:26 pm
Lump on to them being awarded a pelanty :oops:
:lol:

Uncanny. Actually thought it was him for a second. :shock:

John F

Post by John F »

Whenever Arsenal are up against a determined team in a hostile atmosphere they struggle. Both teams are incapable of winning the NLD away with the lack of characters in their line ups and I can't see it changing on Sunday especially with the worst midfield I can remember turning up. How bad can it get when people are worried about Clive's fitness for the game :shock: .

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Scum v US :-Referee: Chris Kavanagh. Assistants: Dan Cook, Harry Lennard. Fourth official: Graham Scott. VAR: John Brooks. Assistant VAR: Adrian Holmes.

Kavanagh the ruled that Martinez did not pull Lacazettes shirt and that Saka was not through on goal when he was pulled down

I don't know how to post the pictures but the daily Cannon did so here they are.
https://dailycannon.com/2021/02/referee ... s-arsenal/

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

wonder if the old bill will let thousands congregate to attack the Arsenal fans when they arrive.....then try and arrest any Arsenal retailiating

Dont do it with West Ham or Chavs i notice

As for score 2-0 scum ...Keane scores for definite

John F

Post by John F »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:32 pm
wonder if the old bill will let thousands congregate to attack the Arsenal fans when they arrive.....then try and arrest any Arsenal retailiating

With cameras everywhere, you would think the police and the club would do something about it but it just seems to be ignored. There was quite a bit of trouble outside prior to the West Ham League cup game.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

John F wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:11 pm
Redarmy wrote:

With cameras everywhere, you would think the police and the club would do something about it but it just seems to be ignored. There was quite a bit of trouble outside prior to the West Ham League cup game.
around 6000 from West Ham...that would be expected

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Gotta get this postponed.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sutch2 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:22 pm
Gotta get this postponed.
It wouldnt be the worst move after our exertions tonight..Everyone else seems to be doing it..

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Redarmy wrote:

ffs that little oirish gobshite isnt back is he, and his irritating celebration... ;)

lets get this game pulled till we get some players back ffs

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Let's do these Paraffin Donkey Jacket Chas & Dave Mockney Trampy Middlesex Swamp Dwelling Toilet Lid vermin! :box:

Come on you Gunners! :barscarf: We all fucking hate Spurs! :banghead: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :box:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

This game should be postponed but the fucking idiots running the club won't even ask