DT from AFTV

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
chirpy999

DT from AFTV

Post by chirpy999 »

DT is a featured story on the Daily Mail site.

OneBardGooner

Re: DT from AFTV

Post by OneBardGooner »

Talking of which:

Is this an admission of guilt or what...????

Prince Andrew has settled a civil sexual assault case brought against him in the US by Virginia Giuffre.

Ms Giuffre had been suing the Duke of York, claiming he sexually assaulted her on three occasions when she was 17, allegations he has repeatedly denied.

A letter filed to the US district court on Tuesday said the duke and Ms Giuffre had reached an out-of-court settlement.
It said the duke would pay an undisclosed sum to Ms Giuffre.

His representatives said he had no comment beyond what was said in the document filed to the court. Buckingham Palace declined to comment on the settlement.

In a letter to US judge Lewis A Kaplan, Ms Giuffre's lawyer David Boies wrote jointly with Prince Andrew's lawyers to say the pair had reached "a settlement in principle".

A statement included with the letter read: "The parties will file a stipulated dismissal upon Ms Giuffre's receipt of the settlement (the sum of which is not being disclosed).

It said the duke would make a "substantial donation to Ms Giuffre's charity in support of victims' rights".

Prince Andrew, the statement added, had "never intended to malign Ms Giuffre's character" and he recognised she had "suffered both as an established victim of abuse and as a result of unfair public attacks".

The duke also pledged to "demonstrate his regret for his association" with the late convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein by supporting the "fight against the evils of sex trafficking, and by supporting its victims".

He also commended the "bravery of Ms Giuffre and other survivors in standing up for themselves and others".

Fucking Royal Family, Reptiles every single one of the CUN.TS :cussing:

No wonder the cun.ts don't sweat!

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

So basically you can screw anyone you like pretty much regardless of any laws, as long as you've enough cash to shut them up down the road.

In my own utopia he'd be hanging!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

It's always fun to read between the lines and not just accept the diatribe served up by the media.
My first question was always who else was at these parties and why has the Me Too organisation only gone after Andrew.
Epstien was a socialite and mixed in high society , Other people in the rich and famous category were involved and somehow have kept their names out of the spotlight and probably will until Ms Giuffre requires a further cash injection.
I am sure that the Queen's involvement is not just to protect Andrew . You only have to look at the names of those that sailed on his yacht to know that there's a back story yet to be told.
This is only the first instalment , I am sure that there will be more to follow unless it does not suit the aims of those powerful enough to keep paying up.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:21 am
So basically you can screw anyone you like pretty much regardless of any laws, as long as your mommy has enough cash to shut them up down the road.

Fixed that for ya buddy. :lol: :wink:

In my utopia all royals would hang. The very fucking concept of royalty is offensive to me. :censored: What type of braindead pilchard would you have to be to bow down to these inbred workshy wasters ffs. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:49 pm
xgtdec wrote:
So basically you can screw anyone you like pretty much regardless of any laws, as long as your mommy has enough cash to shut them up down the road.

In my utopia all royals would hang. The very fucking concept of royalty is offensive to me. :censored: What type of braindead pilchard would you have to be to bow down to these inbred workshy wasters ffs. :roll:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn right.

The absolute FACT that in order to keep hold of their Kingship/Queenship whatevertheFUCKit'scalled... They had murder, torture, rape,threaten oh! and KILL anyone who even looked like they might speak or go against them..

The Royal Family are a bunch of Fucking Reptiles... I mean look at these 2 absolute fucking UGGO's and try and tell me they are not the result of Uggo In-Breeding with related fucking UGGO. Jeeezuss H Christ they are Fucking HORRENDOUS! :shock: :banghead: :cussing:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:49 pm
xgtdec wrote:

Damn right.

The absolute FACT that in order to keep hold of their Kingship/Queenship whatevertheFUCKit'scalled... They had murder, torture, rape,threaten oh! and KILL anyone who even looked like they might speak or go against them..

The Royal Family are a bunch of Fucking Reptiles... I mean look at these 2 absolute fucking UGGO's and try and tell me they are not the result of Uggo In-Breeding with related fucking UGGO. Jeeezuss H Christ they are Fucking HORRENDOUS! :shock: :banghead: :cussing:

I dunno, id prob swing the ol lamb baton by the one on the left, if the other one didnt knasher it off first....what a set of delf!!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jeeeezusss ! REALLY!!!?

So you ARE related to them then.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Ah yeah, well when you get to my age .......any youngish tart that isnt in an amsterdam window will do the job!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:22 pm
Ah yeah, well when you get to my age .......any youngish tart that isnt in an amsterdam window will do the job!
:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I have it on reasonably good authority that this odious little lizard was a certain obnoxious little wànker on here at one point...... :evil:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:36 pm
I have it on reasonably good authority that this odious little lizard was a certain obnoxious little wànker on here at one point...... :evil:
Go on, give us a clue. How long ago?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Go on, give us a clue. How long ago?
Shan't. :lol: :wink:

Can't, really. My informant asked me not to. :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
:shock:

Ohhhh! Is he the one that started the "Beat The Wife Up Thread" ?