Beegee doo v The Ginger cum gargler H Sun 23rd Jan KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Beegee doo v The Ginger cum gargler H Sun 23rd Jan KO 2pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

That's him.... Think ROD-Un-NEE Yooooo PULL-ONK-AAAAH! :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Just to give you some more good news....."ARSENAL WILL OFFER MIKEL ARTETA A NEW CONTRACT BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON AS THEY LOOK TO TIE DOWN THEIR MANAGER AND WARD OFF ANY INTEREST MAN CITY HAVE IN THE SPANIARD REPLACING PEP GUARDIOLA" :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Our idiot fans will buy it and celebrate like we got one over on City.

I feel like crying......... :cry: :cry: :cry:

Somebody should tell our management that our season has already ended.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:55 pm
Just to give you some more good news....."ARSENAL WILL OFFER MIKEL ARTETA A NEW CONTRACT BEFORE THE END OF THE SEASON AS THEY LOOK TO TIE DOWN THEIR MANAGER AND WARD OFF ANY INTEREST MAN CITY HAVE IN THE SPANIARD REPLACING PEP GUARDIOLA" :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

You can imagine the chat in the City board room. Let's pretend we're interested so that Banter FC sign him up for a few more years...

If he gets a contract extension I think it would rank at the top of my most depressing moments as an Arsenal fan

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:43 am
xisstential wrote:
Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:55 pm

You can imagine the chat in the City board room. Let's pretend we're interested so that Banter FC sign him up for a few more years...

If he gets a contract extension I think it would rank at the top of my most depressing moments as an Arsenal fan
I honestly don't think I could bear another two years of this shit tbh.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I can see us getting a conference league place and the club lauding Arteta for bringing us back into Europe. Him signing a new deal will be so comical, like the fact he hasn't relegated us seems to be enough to get him a new deal. We are becoming the footballing equivalent of a participation trophy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:52 pm
I can see us getting a conference league place and the club lauding Arteta for bringing us back into Europe. Him signing a new deal will be so comical, like the fact he hasn't relegated us seems to be enough to get him a new deal. We are becoming the footballing equivalent of a participation trophy.
Can't argue with any of that buddy. Maybe our new motto should be "it's the taking part that counts, not the winning". :(

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

- The Clarets have won only once in 20 Premier League games, a 3-1 home victory against Brentford on 30 October.

- They are winless in all 11 Premier League away fixtures this season.

That's how fucking shit this lot have been this season. Throw in the fact that their leading scorer Cornet is still on international duty, and they've sold Wood and surely even El Beige's 1930s sideways passers can win this one? We have our selection woes, whilst they claim to have 16 available players

Gonna be a classic isn't :D

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Win, lose or draw - anything is possible & I'm worried that I couldn't care a fuck either way. Sad times !. :barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Takehiro Tomiyasu has withdrawn from the Japan national team squad for their upcoming World Cup qualifiers against China & Saudi Arabia due to injury. [@aishiterutokyo] #afc https://t.co/ptXL3rXx2i

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Arteta said something along the lines of he shouldn't have played Tomi the other night so why did he risk him, I know Chambers isn't the best but surely it would have been less risky to play him than make Tomi's injury worse

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale, Holding, White, Gabriel, Tierney, Odegaard, Lokonga, Smith Rowe, Saka, Martinelli, Lacazette (c).

https://t.co/OYtuGaSaF3

Subs: Leno, Tavares, Chambers, Alebiousu, Salah-Edinne, Hutchinson, Patino, Nketiah, Biereth.

https://t.co/OYtuGaSaF3

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:55 pm
Arteta said something along the lines of he shouldn't have played Tomi the other night so why did he risk him, I know Chambers isn't the best but surely it would have been less risky to play him than make Tomi's injury worse
Tomi had a bit of a stinker too and was so obviously far from fit. Stupid decision when, as you say, there was an alternative.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Jan 23, 2022 12:55 pm
Chambers and cedric were both out as well

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 4:23 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:52 pm
Can't argue with any of that buddy. Maybe our new motto should be "it's the taking part that counts, not the winning". :(
It’s like the first half against City was the high water mark for the season,45 minutes that was acceptable then straight back to the turgid shit,you knew the Liverpool game would pan out exactly how it did,going a goal down and the serial losers reappear,will the flat track bullies appear today or won’t they,I just do not know anymore

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

That bench is fucking frightening :shock: