Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up in our run of dead rubbers its these stupid sounding arseholes :roll: They have strung a few wins together and were stinking the place out..No doubt beegee barnet will recall his lovechild :oops: who will probably get booked/sent off and he will give away countless daft freekicks.We aint winning here thats for certain..2 or 3-0 Wolves and the slide to between 8th and 12th continues.

DB10GOONER

Re: Wolves wankstains A Thu 10th Feb KO 745PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

Best thing about this fixture is the superb thread title FG! :lol: :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Nailed on loss. Or a win that will trigger Arteta's new contract extension. Tbh, we aren't getting top 4, so I hope we fall further down the table which hopefully, will get Arteta fired.

Btw, we aren't buying a striker, or anybody else, are we :? :?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Stop deluding yourselves that a bad run of results will get Arteta sacked :roll:

We will probably win this and the ship will be steadied and heading in the right direction once again..... Trust the process :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

We ain't getting nothing from this game, this is a loss all day long, who cares though, I was taking the piss on the Arteta thread about his contract extension being signed, thought I might add fuel etc but let's be honest, he is getting it.

Given up caring just like the owners have :|

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

We aren't signing a striker or a proper CDM so here's what happens here....

Clive Clubfoot is available once more so will be first name on the teamsheet

Lacazette bound to get injured at the training camp the day after the window closes, so the first of 10 games that Nketiah will have to play as the lone striker

Wolves are half decent

Lose 1-0

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Excellent Thread Title FG !!! :high5: :D

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Hard to see us getting a win or even a draw!
I do believe however, that if we finish mid table he will be sacked.
He hasnt signed an extension yet and dont think he will be offered until season is over

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:33 pm
Hard to see us getting a win or even a draw!
I do believe however, that if we finish mid table he will be sacked.
He hasnt signed an extension yet and dont think he will be offered until season is over
Sounds like you're missing Emery mate 😉

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clive will play. Clive will either get sent off or give away a stupid penno, or concede a goal through stupidity. We will lose. Martinez-Lite will talk about The Process. No cûnt in the media will call him out for continually picking the single worst player in the club's history.

DB10GOONER will give just a little bit less of a shit as his love of Arsenal and enjoyment of football continues to shrivel up like Lefty's tiny Ewok penis after failing to thumb it into a young dwarf. :shock:

:wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i dont normally bet on Correct Score for matches but you have got to think that 1-0 win to Wolves is a great bet here.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:07 am
i dont normally bet on Correct Score for matches but you have got to think that 1-0 win to Wolves is a great bet here.
What odds are they giving on that Rob? :rubchin:

Because this game deffo has one nil to Wolves written all over it. :(

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:14 am
Clive will play. Clive will either get sent off or give away a stupid penno, or concede a goal through stupidity. We will lose. Martinez-Lite will talk about The Process. No cûnt in the media will call him out for continually picking the single worst player in the club's history.

DB10GOONER will give just a little bit less of a shit as his love of Arsenal and enjoyment of football continues to shrivel up like Lefty's tiny Ewok penis after failing to thumb it into a young dwarf. :shock:

:wink:
A summation of facts on behalf of the former royal? :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I think Wolves are hard to beat, we aren't, so we'll probably lose. I've got a horrible feeling though that Arteta is another Wenger, getting that unexpected win when he desperately needs it that keeps him in the job forever :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Apparently Vlahovich is off to Juventus........maybe they'll toss us Ramsey as a pity token.....for a small fee of course. :wink:

What a mess we are. I saw a headline yesterday which read.....This Arsenal team mustn't be allowed to undo all the good work Arteta has achieved :? :? :? :?

So, like Wenger when we're winning, it's the manager, when we're losing, it's the players.