Brentford bawbags H Sat 19th Feb KO 3PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Brentford bawbags H Sat 19th Feb KO 3PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up as weve no game this weekend cos the rentboys are away playing the Club world cup(I hope the bastards get fucked in the final) they probably wont though the arsepieces :cry: back to the next game :oops: next up its Brentford bawbags at ours.I used to have a soft spot for these *word censored* until they gave us the purple bit in august :oops: I hope we do them right up the fartpipe but you never know with our lot :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Re: Brentford bawbags H Sat 19th Feb KO 3PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

Now that Clive has had his one "good" game (not sent off, only one stupid booking, no penno conceded, a couple of passes on target, one clearance) I fully expect him to cost us the three points in this one.

The real question is what act of complete fucktardery will he commit? Unnecessary penno conceded with a stupid lunge? Penno from stupid shirt pull? Stupidly pointlessly dragging a player down even though there's cover on goal? Two yellows for cowardly chopping through someone's ankles from behind on the halfway line when under no pressure or in any danger? Or will it be his old classic routine of being caught slowing down our own breaking attack and weakly conceding posession that leads to an oppo goal? Ooh the possibilities are almost endless!! :roll:

OneBardGooner

BRENTFORD RENT BOYS H Sat 19th Feb KO 3PM

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:57 pm
Next up as weve no game this weekend cos the rentboys are away playing the Club world cup(I hope the bastards get fucked in the final) they probably wont though the arsepieces :cry: back to the next game :oops: next up its Brentford bawbags at ours.I used to have a soft spot for these *word censored* until they gave us the purple bit in august :oops: I hope we do them right up the fartpipe but you never know with our lot :rubchin:
I would guess that the way they arsebanged us on the opening day of the season is still rankling with farteta and the players, so I expect the Brentford Rent Boys to try and act like the Toughies and kick us in the opening minutes, till we start giving it back and then SCORE! :barscarf: ( My money is on ESR with one of his magical runs and slotting it hard and low under their CuntyKeeper! :D .... Get in there my son! :dance: :dance: :dance:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I like Brentford - strike me as a really well run club that has a genuine bond with its supporters and not trying to be something they're not or live beyond their means. Good luck to them for the rest of the season.....but not for this one of course.

Think in many ways it might be harder than the Wolves game, and more in keeping with the Burnley game. You can't see them coming at us much so it will be one of those where we'll need to produce a quick start and hopefully not hear those magic Legohead words "we lacked urgency" that seems likes his equivalent of Wenger's "handbrake on" or "leeetle bit jaded".

An early goal would do wonders. Backing us to scrape it 1-0. Those vermin c.unts have got City away that same weekend so here's hoping for double joy !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:50 am
Now that Clive has had his one "good" game (not sent off, only one stupid booking, no penno conceded, a couple of passes on target, one clearance) I fully expect him to cost us the three points in this one.

The real question is what act of complete fucktardery will he commit? Unnecessary penno conceded with a stupid lunge? Penno from stupid shirt pull? Stupidly pointlessly dragging a player down even though there's cover on goal? Two yellows for cowardly chopping through someone's ankles from behind on the halfway line when under no pressure or in any danger? Or will it be his old classic routine of being caught slowing down our own breaking attack and weakly conceding posession that leads to an oppo goal? Ooh the possibilities are almost endless!! :roll:
We should introduce one of those half time lucky draw events where you print the next Clive offence on the back of the programme and invite the lucky winner to come down and be presented with their prize by him, and shake him firmly by the throat

Hoping to get the programme with "mindless kick in the guts when clean through on goal" lucky entry

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:46 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

We should introduce one of those half time lucky draw events where you print the next Clive offence on the back of the programme and invite the lucky winner to come down and be presented with their prize by him, and shake him firmly by the throat

Hoping to get the programme with "mindless kick in the guts when clean through on goal" lucky entry
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I'll be after the collectors issue that has "wildly kicks out in one direction whilst looking in the other, takes out oppo player clean through on goal, then falls over and grabs the ball before getting up and smiling at the ref and patting everyone on the back because he's 'a nice guy'." :-P

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I think this will be the 2nd game of a stunning "unbeaten run" which will have our knowledgeable fans drooling and ensure Arteta's new contract. This is Wenger part 2. Wins or draws are lumped together as "unbeaten runs", losses are one offs and need to be seen in isolation. We, who don't understand how football works, need to get that through our thick skulls.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:16 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'll be after the collectors issue that has "wildly kicks out in one direction whilst looking in the other, takes out oppo player clean through on goal, then falls over and grabs the ball before getting up and smiling at the ref and patting everyone on the back because he's 'a nice guy'." :-P

I'll go for the

"Aimlessly Pointing to empty space, whilst letting their mid-field player pass him at a stroll" :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xisstential wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:26 pm
I think this will be the 2nd game of a stunning "unbeaten run" which will have our knowledgeable fans drooling and ensure Arteta's new contract. This is Wenger part 2. Wins or draws are lumped together as "unbeaten runs", losses are one offs and need to be seen in isolation. We, who don't understand how football works, need to get that through our thick skulls.
And any player that has an even average game during that "unbeaten run" will have been deemed to have had a brilliant game that proves all us naysayers wrong and is now a club "legend".

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 3:02 pm
xisstential wrote:
And any player that has an even average game during that "unbeaten run" will have been deemed to have had a brilliant game that proves all us naysayers wrong and is now a club "legend".

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Awwww Fuck No! Don't tell me Bendtner is coming back!!! :suicide:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Script is written for Erickson to score the winner and since we always seem to succumb to these scenarios?
Really though this has to be 3 point?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

xisstential wrote:
Unbeaten since 1st January in the league. 42 days.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

XhakaBingo……the pointless pullback,number 6……the needless penalty,number 24……let’s make a game of it,probably more interesting than some of the games over the last 3 years
Xhakacunt :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin: Hmmmm!?

I wonder what kind of Odds might be available for Clive to kick Erickson in the chest destabilising his ICD and necessitating an ambulance to be called after they sorted him with the Defibrillator ?

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

XhakaBingo……the pointless pullback,number 6……the needless penalty,number 24……let’s make a game of it,probably more interesting than some of the games over the last 3 years
Xhakacunt :banghead:
I think I’m going to start putting in bets on an Arsenal player being booked for time wasting or being sent off, be like printing money 💴