Wolves wankbags H Thu 24th Feb KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Wolves wankbags H Thu 24th Feb KO 745PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Sorry for the delay lads :cry: I was on holiday with the family and my phone went away for a shite :( Im literally just in tge door.
Anyhoo onto this match against this shower of stupid voiced fuckholes.Itll be a hard game for sure as they are playing well.Fuck knows what the score will be it could be anything with our lot :oops:

DB10GOONER

Re: Wolves wankbags H Thu 24th Feb KO 745PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

Welcome back buddy. Hope you had a great holiday. 8)

As for this game? We could win, we could draw, we could lose. Who knows?

Heart says two nil win for the Arsenal. Head says it might be a draw. Gut says we might shit the bed here and get done one nil. :shock:

One thing I'm pretty sure about though is Clive will either directly cost us a goal through his own complete stupidity, or get booked or sent off through his own complete stupidity, and ultimately contribute fuck all of worth again through his own complete stupidity... :roll: :censored:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

2-2. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

They are an infuriating bunch Wolves. Talented players but like a team of 11 Hlebs, passing this way and that and refusing to shoot

One things for sure they know how to defend and going 1-0 down to this lot will lead to absolute tedium and frustration

Hoping we get our noses in front early and clinch another 1-0 to the Ars-en-al

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:39 am
Welcome back buddy. Hope you had a great holiday. 8)

As for this game? We could win, we could draw, we could lose. Who knows?

Heart says two nil win for the Arsenal. Head says it might be a draw. Gut says we might shit the bed here and get done one nil. :shock:

One thing I'm pretty sure about though is Clive will either directly cost us a goal through his own complete stupidity, or get booked or sent off through his own complete stupidity, and ultimately contribute fuck all of worth again through his own complete stupidity... :roll: :censored:
Cheers auld pal 8) I was over in the Canaries celebrating my 50th with the missus and my lads (i didn't see many Canary cockholes although i did see a cockbadge vadge at the pool) What the fuck is that badge all about :oops: a cock standing on a ball ffs :lol:
22-23 degrees over there and then back to about a foot if snow ffs :(
Back to this game ive an iffy feeling about it..either that or its that Burger King i had at the airport yesterday :oops: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Well, I hope we batter these Derek Dougan, dick-sucking, douche bags!!

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I think this will be the game the Odegaard, Saka, ESR, Martinelli front 4 happens.

John F

Post by John F »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 7:12 am
They are an infuriating bunch Wolves. Talented players but like a team of 11 Hlebs, passing this way and that and refusing to shoot

One things for sure they know how to defend and going 1-0 down to this lot will lead to absolute tedium and frustration

Hoping we get our noses in front early and clinch another 1-0 to the Ars-en-al
I think the first goal wins it tonight as well as either team will shut up shop if they score first. I have been impressed with Wolves, especially the way they played against the swamps. They look a good side.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 8:38 am
Well, I hope we batter these Derek Dougan, dick-sucking, douche bags!!
Fucckkk that's going back some - and I don't mean in their throats, though of course that's what these thick-as-shyte-voiced-electric-light-worshipping-sister-shagging-dullards-do :D

Yup! It (as usual :roll: ) depends on 2 things:

Which Arsenal turn up and If Clive-El-Cunto plays; which of course he will (play being an imprecise term here)

:rubchin: So!

I'm gonna go for a 4-1 WIN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Yeah! So What?!!! I had Tequila on my weetabix this morning that and the Sertraline are 8) ....and ... and ... and ................... Hey! Great Thread Title FG! :high5:

#COYG.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Feb 23, 2022 11:25 pm
Sorry for the delay lads :cry: I was on holiday with the family and my phone went away for a shite :( Im literally just in tge door.
Anyhoo onto this match against this shower of stupid voiced fuckholes.Itll be a hard game for sure as they are playing well.Fuck knows what the score will be it could be anything with our lot :oops:
Yeah yeah excuses excuses :roll: :lol:

Glad you had a good holiday and got back just as the 3rd world war kicks off, personally I'd have stayed over there, if you gonna die during one of the many nuclear strikes that are incoming then I'd rather be on the beach with a beer looking at titties rather than surrounded by them up in sweaty land :lol:

Anyhow welcome back :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I don't care if it is a great win a shit win or a lucky win as long as we win :)

It's going to be a tough game I think and as everyone said above I think first goal wins it...

Did you bring us back some pressies FG?

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 1:28 pm
I don't care if it is a great win a shit win or a lucky win as long as we win :)

It's going to be a tough game I think and as everyone said above I think first goal wins it...

Did you bring us back some pressies FG?
You won't want what he brought back :shock: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal XI: Ramsdale; Cedric, White, Gabriel, Tierney; Partey, Xhaka; Saka, Odegaard, Martinelli; Lacazette

🚨 Smith Rowe (sickness, not Covid) and Tomiyasu (calf) both miss tonight's squad

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Smith Rowe is ill (not covid) apparently.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Bummer about the Smitherence but at least Martinelli is back, I think he could score a couple tonight!! :barscarf: :barscarf: