Watford wanksocks A Sun 6th Mar KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Watford wanksocks A Sun 6th Mar KO 2pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after lastnights great comeback against that shower of stupid voiced brummie arsepieces :barscarf: Its Watford away..much like all of our games ive no idea how this will pan out :rubchin: it could be anything.

SteveO 35

Re: Watford wanksocks A Sun 6th Mar KO 2pm

Post by SteveO 35 »

I vaguely remember there was a game against them where they had something like 742 shots

Think we lost 17-1 but its been so long since it was mentioned its slipped from my memory

Rodders has got the details I think, so hopefully when he's reappeared from a sea of bubbles and finished his "me time" in the bath he can fill us in :wink:

If I could hand pick an opponent at the moment it would either be Leeds or this crock of shit....which probably means we will lose....but hopefully not

2-1 to the Ars-en-al

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

I'm looking for 4 wins in our next 5 games , so we really should win this .

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Great Title FG! :high5:

:barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'm expecting another high scoring 1-0 or 2-1 we dont do big scores these days :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As long as we Win, I really don't care.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Feb 27, 2022 11:07 am
Great Title FG! :high5:

:barscarf:
:D :barscarf:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Got a horrible feeling Hodgeson's Watford is going to put a spanner in the works like he done with palace over the last 3 seasons.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Don’t mention the 742 shots, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 05, 2022 9:06 pm
Don’t mention the 742 shots, I mentioned it once but I think I got away with it 8)
Sounds like my Stag weekend. :lol:

Just don't mention Fat Sharon from Dagenham..... :shock:

:wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh no - too late!!! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

I can almost guess the first 11, the only unknowns are if Tomiyasu will finally come back into the side, and will ESR play for Martinelli. Martinelli wont play down the middle this game, Lacazette will get the nod, work hard from the front and hopefully his forced own goal gives him some confidence in front of goal.

Must win game, & hopefully City can beat United and we go 4th, 1 point ahead with three games in hand. Thats a strong position, especially when United themselves are showing no consistency and vulnerability even in games they should be winning.

3 matches ago Tottenham and Man United would have been expecting us to falter at least once, if not twice against Wolves A, Brentford H, Wolves H Watford A. If we win then they will question if we will be as generous as they have been in dropping points.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

I'm ignoring the 3 games in hand we have tbh. They're against Spuds, Liverpool and the Chavs. We have a run where we play 3 games in 6 days and 2 of those in hand are still to be given a date which will possibly result in similar. Our thin squad will be pushed to its limits.

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'm in agreement with you, Clummo. I can't see us getting anything from Liverpool or Chelsea. We might get some points from Spurs but anything could happen in the derby. As the results have been falling our way for a while now we should concentrate on getting as much as we can immediately like winning today and then anything gained from the in hand games will be a true bonus.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but when we play on a Sunday or Monday After the majority of games on the preceding Saturday, if the games on the Saturday are High Scoring - like yesterday, then our game usually tends to be low scoring.

#justsaying

Woy will no doubt have set up the wanksocks to to try and keep our wing backs from darting forward and hit us on the break through the middle - They have pace in their mid-field and forward line, so with Clive holding the mid-field and his tremendous pace... No Worries! :roll: