Leicester labia lips H Sun 13th Mar KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Leicester labia lips H Sun 13th Mar KO 430PM

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Odegaard will get all the plaudits but for me Partey was MOTM.

Looking like the player he was at Athletico Madrid, and a player we've missed having for years!

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:12 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:08 pm
Kolo Toure next to Brenda on that bench reminds me of that See no evil, hear no evil film with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor.
The size of him. Reminds me more of John Candy in blackface. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Well they used to call him Donkey Dong in the Arsenal dressing room. :D :wink:
Fucking hell I didn’t know John Candy played for the mighty gunners?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:20 pm
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:18 pm
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:17 pm
Oooooh we can watch the birds straight after this v Brighton,
What a wankfest that’ll be
Always remember that the only reason the quality isn't as good as mens football is because they don't get paid the same wages.
It’s not because they are fucking shit then?
Or on the Blob?? :mrgreen:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:34 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:12 pm
Kolo Toure next to Brenda on that bench reminds me of that See no evil, hear no evil film with Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor.
The size of him. Reminds me more of John Candy in blackface. :shock:

:lol: :wink:
Well they used to call him Donkey Dong in the Arsenal dressing room. :D :wink:
Fucking hell I didn’t know John Candy played for the mighty gunners?
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:33 pm
Odegaard will get all the plaudits but for me Partey was MOTM.

Looking like the player he was at Athletico Madrid, and a player we've missed having for years!
They were Both excellent today. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

What a great performance - lets be honest, its a pleasure to watch at the moment isn't it?

This really has been the best spell of football under Arteta by far. The defence is gelling nicely, the midfield has a much better balance now that Partey is starting to shine, and the front 4 are on fire.

Of course its the ultimate test on Wednesday but just happy to be actually enjoying watching us for once - it has been a while!

Odegaard deservedly MOTM today but Partey not far behind.

Victories against the Mickeys and when we visit the Swamp might just be the final confidence boosts this young team needs.

Oh....and just for DB10......really wasn't that hard to call out Soyuncu's handball now was it :lol: :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:39 pm
What a great performance - lets be honest, its a pleasure to watch at the moment isn't it?

This really has been the best spell of football under Arteta by far. The defence is gelling nicely, the midfield has a much better balance now that Partey is starting to shine, and the front 4 are on fire.

Of course its the ultimate test on Wednesday but just happy to be actually enjoying watching us for once - it has been a while!

Victories against the Mickeys and when we visit the Swamp might just be the final confidence boosts this young team needs.

Oh....and just for DB10......really wasn't that hard to call out Soyuncu's handball now was it :lol: :wink:
I'll be honest i'm still not convinced we can get a win against the Mickeys, they just seem to be a bogey team and in all honesty i'd settle for a draw right now

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:50 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:39 pm

I'll be honest i'm still not convinced we can get a win against the Mickeys, they just seem to be a bogey team and in all honesty i'd settle for a draw right now
Yeah agreed mate - more hope than expectation really. Just saying that I think a BIG win against either City/Murdering Filth, or in the backyard of the scumbag c.unts is probably what's needed to really cement the belief that seems to be growing. Just hope it isn't an old skool dicking

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 6:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Odegaard is a dream boat, such an elegant player, a superb passer. Absolute Rolls Royce of a player, build this team around him, give him a lethal striker and he’ll run the show.
Blimey you are making him sound like the next Dennis Bergkamp!

He has played well today though.
Rob I had my reservations when we went in for him in the summer but I’ve seen enough of him now to know there’s a very special player there. He’s a beautiful passer of the ball, can find space when there’s seemingly none and creates bucket loads of chances (in a team without a top class striker). If you pair him with a guy that can finish he will set up shit loads of goals.

Even the manner of the chances he creates is special, lovely dinked passes or flicks around the corner.

He got that unique ability to see the play unfold around him in slow motion and play the killer ball.

He can go on to be a world class talent in my book, I just hope he goes and does it now.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

An outstretched hand from a defender stops the ball going into the goal and Brenda thinks the penalty is a disgrace :coffeespit:

Fuck off you dullard bastard.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:10 pm
An outstretched hand from a defender stops the ball going into the goal and Brenda thinks the penalty is a disgrace :coffeespit:

Yeah! He's whinging and moaning on 5Live.

Fuck Off Brenda you labia Lipped CUN.T.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:12 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Yeah! He's whinging and moaning on 5Live.

Fuck Off Brenda you labia Lipped CUN.T.
All the more sweet isn't it :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:

Hey! That's Paul Merson's 5 year contract man you're talking about there

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Also great to see Ramsdale back to his best after a few iffy games by his standards.

Controlled his box on their corners, good positioning, great distribution, and another fantastic save from the header along with that early save from Barnes when he cut down the angle when we were wobbling early on the 1st half!
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:28 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Hey! That's Paul Merson's 5 year contract man you're talking about there
Wait, what? Paul Merson in talking complete shit shocker? Whatever next :wink: