Bye bye Chelski bye bye

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
TeeCee

Re: Bye bye Chelski bye bye

Post by TeeCee »

Yup, already talk of a 'deal' with the government to let the sale go through. They still have to freeze the proceeds though. Shame they won't go out of business but hopefully it fucks up their setup over the next year or so. Will a new owner throw money at it like Abramovich? Most unlikely!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:53 am
Yup, already talk of a 'deal' with the government to let the sale go through. They still have to freeze the proceeds though. Shame they won't go out of business but hopefully it fucks up their setup over the next year or so. Will a new owner throw money at it like Abramovich? Most unlikely!
Then there is very little point in paying £2b (I can’t see them going for much more) to own a club, that will be left to wither away from their current status, like it or not, as a European powerhouse and global brand.

The last time I checked Chelsea had more Facebook likes on their official site than us :shock: and although we hold sway in terms of “proper support” they have loads of plastics in Africa, surprisingly enough, mainly due to the likes of Drogba and Essien.

Sadly, someone, somewhere, will buy them and most likely keep investing, otherwise the value of the club deteriorates if they are not at the top table. - something we have all been saying about our fall from grace and the ability to recruit super quality players :barscarf:

I’d love to pin my hopes on the 9 point deduction being carried out, but think that will not happen, unless they basically fall apart between now and the end of the season, and with it being 3/4 through, again, I think they will limp home and see it out……after that, I guess it depends on the government decision about allowing the sale or not.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.three.co.uk?page=2

Aren't these chavs something else. Three suspend sponsorship of the club and they trash the company on Trustpilot!

:D :D 8) 8)

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 am
TeeCee wrote:
Then there is very little point in paying £2b (I can’t see them going for much more) to own a club, that will be left to wither away from their current status, like it or not, as a European powerhouse and global brand.

The last time I checked Chelsea had more Facebook likes on their official site than us :shock: and although we hold sway in terms of “proper support” they have loads of plastics in Africa, surprisingly enough, mainly due to the likes of Drogba and Essien.

Sadly, someone, somewhere, will buy them and most likely keep investing, otherwise the value of the club deteriorates if they are not at the top table. - something we have all been saying about our fall from grace and the ability to recruit super quality players :barscarf:

I’d love to pin my hopes on the 9 point deduction being carried out, but think that will not happen, unless they basically fall apart between now and the end of the season, and with it being 3/4 through, again, I think they will limp home and see it out……after that, I guess it depends on the government decision about allowing the sale or not.
The billionaires I have seen touted are an American and British property developer. Neither as wealthy as Abramovich or as likely to splash the cash.

This is the thing with Chelski, they have been subsidised to the tune of £1.5bn by Abramovich because they have never earned through gate receipts, tv money etc what they spend.

Things are about to become a whole lot harder for them. They will have to function like a normal club, rather than one whose value that's been vastly inflated.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:56 am
StuartL wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:38 am
TeeCee wrote:

The billionaires I have seen touted are an American and British property developer. Neither as wealthy as Abramovich or as likely to splash the cash.

This is the thing with Chelski, they have been subsidised to the tune of £1.5bn by Abramovich because they have never earned through gate receipts, tv money etc what they spend.

Things are about to become a whole lot harder for them. They will have to function like a normal club, rather than one whose value that's been vastly inflated.
He's also been paying their running costs on a daily basis apparently for the last couple of years - separate to the more public spending he's done. If they cannot cover their own daily running costs they are more fucked than we could hope for! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Ain't Karma a Fuckin' BITCH! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think that any Ukrainian Refugees arriving in the Uk (London) should be allowed to start Allotments to grow veg etc on the chavs football pitch. :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of c.unts eh?

Lets hope its the start of the end. Some of us can still remember this bunch of no mark c.unts being a yo yo club in the 80s and celebrating promotion from the old Division Two and winning the Zenith Data Systems Cup, worshipping Kerry Dixon as a god amongst centre forwards!

Back to where you belong fucktards - a crumbling old cesspit with 12,000 racist morons turning up to boo their own black players every week

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Roman Abramovich has been disqualified as director of Chelsea following the sanctions from UK government, Premier League statement reports.

Chelsea’s licence to operate has been amended by the govt, including the raising of the matchday budget for security, stewarding, services from £500,000 to £900,000. Also other provisions including those relating to expenses payable to parents of academy players

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:05 pm

Lets hope its the start of the end. Some of us can still remember this bunch of no mark c.unts being a yo yo club in the 80s and celebrating promotion from the old Division Two and winning the Zenith Data Systems Cup, worshipping Kerry Dixon as a god amongst centre forwards!

Back to where you belong fucktards - a crumbling old cesspit with 12,000 racist morons turning up to boo their own black players every week
That and throwing bananas at them... Bunch of racist Cun.ts :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:10 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 12:05 pm

That and throwing bananas at them... Bunch of racist Cun.ts :banghead:
Let's not forget that those lovable scallywags the mousers* had a habit of throwing bananas at, and doing monkey chants to, a certain black player. A certain black player that played FOR THEM and has come to be viewed by most of their short-memoried rabble as their Bergkamp.

Yes that player was John Barnes.

Still I suppose when you're known for murdering 39 innocent Italians what's a bit of racism huh? :x :censored:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

As much as i like seeing chavs suffer and hope long term there fucked, a points deduction this season is not in our interests. Anything that stops the scum getting cl football this season is crucial to seeing them start down the road to insolvency. lets get that done first then see the chavs bankrupt themselves too.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:52 pm
As much as i like seeing chavs suffer and hope long term there fucked, a points deduction this season is not in our interests. Anything that stops the scum getting cl football this season is crucial to seeing them start down the road to insolvency. lets get that done first then see the chavs bankrupt themselves too.
Exactly. 100% on the money mantis. 8) 8)

To put it in a way that say a local prostitute would understand, the chavs are syphilis but the scum are AIDS. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:28 am

To put it in a way that say a local prostitute would understand, the chavs are syphilis but the scum are AIDS. 8)
You've just put me right off prostitutes, thanks for that :roll: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 12:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 10:28 am

You've just put me right off prostitutes, thanks for that :roll: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

For heavens sake chaps, don't you know it is no longer PC (Politically Correct) to call a Sex Worker" a prostitute any more. :roll: :lol: