Shower of dirty bin dipping filth* who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM JFT39

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Shower of dirty bin dipping filth* who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM JFT39

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after todays match is this shower of utter ringholes :cry: They are flying just now,stiffening teams at will :cry:
I think theyll do us 2 or 3-0 unfortunately.
Last edited by falkirk goon on Wed Mar 16, 2022 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Re: Shower of dirty bin dipping filth who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

I just hope they don't murder anyone.

OneBardGooner

Re: Shower of dirty bin dipping filth who got us all banned 85-90 H Weds 16th Mar KO 815PM

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:24 pm
I just hope they don't murder anyone.
Well there's usually a Weapons check & Search outside the ground.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Short of winning at the new swamp, there isn't a game left this season that I'd love to win more than this one

They pulled our pants down in the League Cup semi, so I hope we've got that fresh in the mind and have some momentum behind us since then

We've lost 1 of the last 10 - Citeh as we all remember, so this is the biggest test since then.

If someone could find a way of sanctioning these murdering c.unts it wouldn't be a day too soon - filthy scumbags that they are

Sadly these dickheads seem to have it over on us at the moment, so think we might go down 1-2, but hope to be proven wrong!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Scummy Thieving, Gobby, Murdering CUNTTS... It would be so nice to get a Win and dent their title hopes.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Cedric is a big concern for me here and they’ll try and get at him and unless he gets some serious cover he could get exposed badly.

We’ll have to be at our absolute best to get something out of this both from 1-11 and the crowd will also need to be electric as the 12th man.

With this fuckers in a title hunt we will get fuck all off the ref and VAR so it will just need to be a complete performance. If we got a point here and 3 points at Villa Saturday morning it would be a great week.

After our great run of results lately I’m thinking there might be a sting or 2 in the tail coming this week though, hope I’m wrong mind.

I’d fucking love us to derail that crooked teeth bastards title hopes here, let’s fuck em up the hole :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:46 pm
Cedric is a big concern for me here and they’ll try and get at him and unless he gets some serious cover he could get exposed badly.

We’ll have to be at our absolute best to get something out of this both from 1-11 and the crowd will also need to be electric as the 12th man.

With this fuckers in a title hunt we will get fuck all off the ref and VAR so it will just need to be a complete performance. If we got a point here and 3 points at Villa Saturday morning it would be a great week.

After our great run of results lately I’m thinking there might be a sting or 2 in the tail coming this week though, hope I’m wrong mind.

I’d fucking love us to derail that crooked teeth bastards title hopes here, let’s fuck em up the hole :barscarf:
100% on the money Poppa. :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 7:46 pm

Exactly what I was thinking - Labia Lips had seen that Cedric isn't a proper defender that's why they were concentrating on that side.

The scousers have that new player Diaz - And He IS Fucking Electric FAST! He plays g=down their left flank and is seriously good, so we need Tomi back, thing is he has not played in weeks so ??? :? :? :?

If we can stop them from another Win that would definitely be Bath Night At Rodders with Barry White on the Boom Box, lots of Bubbles and plenty of TEQUILAAAA! :dance:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're fucking doing these murdering cûnts, I just know it. 2-0. And I'd fucking hope Arteta hasn't forgotten how trampy stupid covid-test lying teeth tried to start a fight up at their fucking slum when we went there. Let's fucking see if the cûnt fancies a bit at our place. Fucking come on, Arsenal. Have these absolute fucking murdering blood on their hands, victim addicted BMX bike riding child killing, community covering-up, racist ice-pick murdering vile shitbags. Smith-Roe and Martinelli, 2-0.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:48 pm
We're fucking doing these murdering cûnts, I just know it. 2-0. And I'd fucking hope Arteta hasn't forgotten how trampy stupid covid-test lying teeth tried to start a fight up at their fucking slum when we went there. Let's fucking see if the cûnt fancies a bit at our place. Fucking come on, Arsenal. Have these absolute fucking murdering blood on their hands, victim addicted BMX bike riding child killing, community covering-up, racist ice-pick murdering vile shitbags. Smith-Roe and Martinelli, 2-0.
:high5: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

Too strong for us but we are on a roll and in a good place in terms of mentality + performance over 90 minutes. Hope I am wrong but don't see a win here, so I'll take a draw. 1-1 or we go one goal down and it goes all wrong. Should we win, we can get them through a 1-0 ;)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'd be thrilled obviously if we beat these murdering vermin but tbh I don't think we will. I hope we do but I'd take a draw right now if offered it.

Will be very interesting to see if Ohdeargod looks as effective against the mousers*.

Heart says we nick a 2-1 win.
Head says we lose 2-1.
Gut says we might nick a one all draw.....

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:50 pm
He's not really much of a fan of old Kloppy is he. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

trampy stupid covid-test lying teeth
:D :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 4:50 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 13, 2022 9:50 pm
He's not really much of a fan of old Kloppy is he. :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Me neither the trampy cunty fuckwad :D