Villa hippos yawns A Sat 19th mar KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Villa hippos yawns A Sat 19th mar KO 1230

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:46 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:49 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 7:03 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 6:56 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:39 pm
Xhaka 1 foul today yellow card
Matty Cash 4 fouls no yellows
While I agree that Cash should have been one of at least 4 villa players that should have been booked for continuous cynical fouling I don't think Clive's booking was for a foul. I think he got it for arguing with the ref and pushing oppo players while the game was stopped. For stupidity so. :roll:

It still frustrates and angers me that even when we scrap and fight to get a tough enough win, we have idiots like Clive and Peepee that jeopardise everything through childlike stupidity. :x
DB ,Xhaka was booked for persistent fouling according to the one of the football stat sites .

Pepe was a disaster when he came on
Maybe he was, but tbh I do not recall Clive persistently fouling. I don't recall him doing much of anything!

When the ref booked him he was arguing with a villa twat and pushed him. Looked like the ref was saying "that's one, two, three times you've been acting like a complete cùnt there, Clive... here's a booking".

Yep I can lipread. 8)
Nike are bringing out some womens extra tight Lycra training shorts.

They are going to be known as "mumbles"

You can see the lips moving but you can't tell what the *word censored* is saying
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Must admit I didn't know Camels could talk! :D

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 1:14 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 11:59 am
Someone on here wanted Ramsdale dropped , theyll be happy ...
That will be me :)
Seems to be going ok so far.

I’m a big fan of Ramsdale but he hasn’t been at his best recently. Good to give Leno a run out now and again. Hopefully the injury to Ramsdale isn’t too bad though
A few weeks apparently :banghead:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

goonersid wrote:
Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:10 pm
Huge win.
Arteta definitely appears to be making progress.
Given our small squad, we've definitely taken advantage of not having the distraction of cup football.
A top 4 finish would be a successful season, particularly at the expense of sperz and the mancs.
Arteta is no doubt still learning on the job, but as long as he is learning, then that's fine by me.
Hopefully he can bring in 5 or 6 signings in the summer and offload the remaining deadwood.
Then hopefully look like a comfortable top 4 team next season.
Agree, i think his in game management is definitely improving, still a long way to go but great winn ,just wish we'd learn to kill teams off , my ticker cant take this like the old one nils when i was a teenager , the Amstel hepled though :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The cheek of Slippy Me having a dig at Saka because Saka complained to the ref about the constant fouling the villa twats were doing to him. :x

This from a mouser* reptile that was constantly screaming into ref's faces throughout his career. :roll:

Of course Saka could avoid those fouls by doing what Slippy did and just dive like a bitch every game. :censored:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Not only is Laura Woods hot, shes a Gooner and dismantles ex pros like twat face Agbonlahor for fun.

https://twitter.com/talkSPORT/status/15 ... 6471977984

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

The latest anti-Arsenal topic du jour. Bash us for celebrating! :lol: :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 3:10 pm
The cheek of Slippy Me having a dig at Saka because Saka complained to the ref about the constant fouling the villa twats were doing to him. :x

This from a mouser* reptile that was constantly screaming into ref's faces throughout his career. :roll:

Of course Saka could avoid those fouls by doing what Slippy did and just dive like a bitch every game. :censored:
Ironic because Saka conducts himself so well, hardly complains about anything...and he comes from Greenford same manor as myself!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:51 pm
Not only is Laura Woods hot, shes a Gooner and dismantles ex pros like twat face Agbonlahor for fun.

I car share with a colleague Steve who is a Newcastle fan, so we have lots of Banter, and for some weird reason he listens a lot to talkshyte, so when it's his car we listen to TS, when its my car it's either Classic Rock or Classical FM depending on my mood. Anyhoo I heard what she said this morning and fair do's she; as you rightly say Totally Dismantled Agbongmong's argument without any anger or sniping, she simply destroyed the fucker by (also) playing an old sound bite of his where he was saying no matter the goal, game or competition players should be able to celebrate fully every goal / victory.

And yes she is well nice and all the nicer because she's genuine Gooner.

Then on the car ride home that lump of Puss andy townsend who let's be honest was no great great s=hakes as a player and is an even worse pundit starts digging out Balayo Saka for saying that Ref's need to give players more protection. Apparently Stevie me the slippery scouseCUNT was saying Arsenal players need to toughen up instead of whinging to the ref after the game. Not that chickenshit cowardlyCUNT gerrard would know anything about him and four mates beating up a lone bar man (He only started throwing punches - or was it girly slaps?) AFTER the barman was on his knees from the others attack.

It GRINDS MY SHIT when the likes of that Useless Prick townsyndrome and then stevie me me me I'm gonna talk out of the side of my mouth start 'avin a go, when neither of them ever had a spine. C.U.N.T.S.

Roll on Wednesday when I'm driving: Classic Rock is gonna be LOUD! :dance: :dance: :dance:

btw: for those not familiar this is a snap of Laura The Gooner.

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps:

Let's just remind ourselves of these moments:

Here the cun.t is trying to get a free-kick! After air kicking the ball

And here's "slippy steve" (Copyright to DB :wink: ) trying to break an opponents leg.

And of course let us not forget this little gem that put paid to any hopes of a Prem Winners Medal ! :coffeespit:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 6:37 pm
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 5:51 pm

I car share with a colleague Steve who is a Newcastle fan, so we have lots of Banter, and for some weird reason he listens a lot to talkshyte, so when it's his car we listen to TS, when its my car it's either Classic Rock or Classical FM depending on my mood. Anyhoo I heard what she said this morning and fair do's she; as you rightly say Totally Dismantled Agbongmong's argument without any anger or sniping, she simply destroyed the fucker by (also) playing an old sound bite of his where he was saying no matter the goal, game or competition players should be able to celebrate fully every goal / victory.

And yes she is well nice and all the nicer because she's genuine Gooner.

Then on the car ride home that lump of Puss andy townsend who let's be honest was no great great s=hakes as a player and is an even worse pundit starts digging out Balayo Saka for saying that Ref's need to give players more protection. Apparently Stevie me the slippery scouseCUNT was saying Arsenal players need to toughen up instead of whinging to the ref after the game. Not that chickenshit cowardlyCUNT gerrard would know anything about him and four mates beating up a lone bar man (He only started throwing punches - or was it girly slaps?) AFTER the barman was on his knees from the others attack.

It GRINDS MY SHIT when the likes of that Useless Prick townsyndrome and then stevie me me me I'm gonna talk out of the side of my mouth start 'avin a go, when neither of them ever had a spine. C.U.N.T.S.

Roll on Wednesday when I'm driving: Classic Rock is gonna be LOUD! :dance: :dance: :dance:

btw: for those not familiar this is a snap of Laura The Gooner.

:barscarf:
Gabby is on with her tomorrow morning so you msy wanna listen :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Indeed I will. :-P :D :wink: