Calm down on the massive posts please!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Calm down on the massive posts please!

Post by DB10GOONER »

What the actual fuck. :shock: :banghead: :box:

Now, I'm against censorship and I've fought long and hard to keep this forum as open and free as possible but ffs there are limits! :lol:

There are a couple of you posting extremely long winded repetitive shite posts over and over on different threads. :roll:

I have a job, a wife, kids, mates, family and hobbies - I can't spend all fucking day on here reading the same shit over and over.

Unfortunately I do have to read every single post to make sure some fucktard hasn't posted something libellous that might get us shut down.

If the huge boring repetitive posts persist I'll either classify them as WUMing and delete them or I might ask our tech guru Rob Admin to limit the number of words you can post in a single post and add a time delay before you can post again - other forums do this.

I'm sure no one wants that. It's up to you lot. We rely on you to show some level of self control and maturity on here.

I'm not locking this as a Mod announcement because I'm interested in your responses and comments regarding this latest shit trend on here. I'll probably regret that but still, democracy and all that old shit.... :D :wink:

Also, but seperately, OneBard, I appreciate the Ukraine and the Oligarchs bastards are an issue close to your heart mate but could you please not post entire copy and pastes from published articles. Please just post a couple of lines of comment and a link to the article. I'd really appreciate that mate. 8)

mcdowell42

Re: Calm down on the massive posts please!

Post by mcdowell42 »

I blame the quote towers 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:35 pm
Never criticise the quote towers Mac. Quote towers are a gift from God and Baby Jeebus. :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Can you also ban extremely long posts with only one paragraph, just asking :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 5:26 pm

Now, I'm against censorship and I've fought long and hard to keep this forum as open and free as possible but ffs there are limits! :lol:

There are a couple of you posting extremely long winded repetitive shite posts over and over on different threads. :roll:

I have a job, a wife, kids, mates, family and hobbies - I can't spend all fucking day on here reading the same shit over and over.

Unfortunately I do have to read every single post to make sure some fucktard hasn't posted something libellous that might get us shut down.

If the huge boring repetitive posts persist I'll either classify them as WUMing and delete them or I might ask our tech guru Rob Admin to limit the number of words you can post in a single post and add a time delay before you can post again - other forums do this.

I'm sure no one wants that. It's up to you lot. We rely on you to show some level of self control and maturity on here.

I'm not locking this as a Mod announcement because I'm interested in your responses and comments regarding this latest shit trend on here. I'll probably regret that but still, democracy and all that old shit.... :D :wink:

Also, but seperately, OneBard, I appreciate the Ukraine and the Oligarchs bastards are an issue close to your heart mate but could you please not post entire copy and pastes from published articles. Please just post a couple of lines of comment and a link to the article. I'd really appreciate that mate. 8)
That's where you've trusted us too much. None of us can do that and I'm going to needlessly swear just to prove it. Bollox and fuck. Knockers ahoy!

Midz

Post by Midz »

Erm....would this be a good time to send an inappropriate text message?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:29 pm
Can you also ban extremely long posts with only one paragraph, just asking :lol:
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Midz wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:43 pm
Erm....would this be a good time to send an inappropriate text message?
:lol:

Will it include a photo of a nicely groomed clunge? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 8:13 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

That's where you've trusted us too much. None of us can do that and I'm going to needlessly swear just to prove it. Bollox and fuck. Knockers ahoy!

I'll never be anti-swearing my friend. :barscarf:

Indeed if I had my way, my favourite word in the English language (cùnt) would not need to be spelled that way on here.... :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 7:02 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:35 pm
Never criticise the quote towers Mac. Quote towers are a gift from God and Baby Jeebus. :D
And don't forget Allah... he is the reason Partey is playing so well. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:cry:

Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

As long as it is understood by everyone that Putin Is a C.U.N.T. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:cry:

Okaaaaaaaaayyyyy!

As long as it is understood by everyone that Putin Is a C.U.N.T. :lol:
Cheers buddy, really appreciate it. 8)

In fairness I reckon even his own wife and kids think he's an utter cùnt at this stage! :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:

A simple, "make your posts shorter" would have sufficed, as opposed to the long winded drivel above! :roll: :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

A simple, "make your posts shorter" would have sufficed, as opposed to the long winded drivel above! :roll: :lol: :lol:

Please do fuck off with your Narny narny narny sitch-e-ation bollocks you Nordy dog! :D :wink:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:10 pm
goonersid wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:04 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Please do fuck off with your Narny narny narny sitch-e-ation bollocks you Nordy dog! :D :wink:

Racist.