Palarsewipes A Mon April 4th KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Palarsewipes A Mon April 4th KO 8pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after the interlull its cup semi finalists Palace at theirs.This lot have been a pain in the ringpiece the last few seasons..Since Oct 2018 its been
DLDDdWD.
That is one utterly shite run of form against a team we used to stiffen regularly.Fuck knows how this will go it could be anything..looking at the above itll be a hard game for sure.

DB10GOONER

Re: Palarsewipes A Mon April 4th KO 8pm

Post by DB10GOONER »

They are a weird bogey team for us as, during that run of results FG listed above, they were quite shit, but always seemed to nick a win or a draw against us while the other so called big clubs would regularly beat them 5 nil.

Hoping we give them a pasting in our drive for 4th but anything could happen.

I'll go with a tight 2-1 win for us. :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

It's hard to call this one, our away form us quite good but they have had a few decent results lately 0-1 to the Arsenal

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:07 pm
Next up after the interlull its cup semi finalists Palace at theirs.This lot have been a pain in the ringpiece the last few seasons..Since Oct 2018 its been
DLDDdWD.
That is one utterly shite run of form against a team we used to stiffen regularly.Fuck knows how this will go it could be anything..looking at the above itll be a hard game for sure.
About time for an Arsenal WIN then me thinks! (hopes :wink: )

PV4 is certainly doing a bang up job with them - They are far more attack minded under him than they were with Hodgson, mind you he was always 'careful' in his tactical approach to games.

Another Cup Final for us then...

Going for a Hard fought 1 - 3 Win, providing none of our players return crocked from the :yawn: internationlulls

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

As much as I love Patrick Vieira, Palace can fuck right fucking off. Bunch of fucking nobodies with a shit ground in a fucking supermarket carpark who should really be in about the third division. All their supporters are called Nigel or Paul or Martin and work in accounts and live with their mums despite being about 50. Them and Leicester, teams full of fucking tramps, supported by tramps.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:01 pm
As much as I love Patrick Vieira, Palace can fuck right fucking off. Bunch of fucking nobodies with a shit ground in a fucking supermarket carpark who should really be in about the third division. All their supporters are called Nigel or Paul or Martin and work in accounts and live with their mums despite being about 50. Them and Leicester, teams full of fucking tramps, supported by tramps.
I also really despise all that wannabe Ultra shite they go on with. Fucking melts. :oops: :roll:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Always hated Palace ever since me and a mate was late for the game got a taxi from the station and fucker dropped us off at Crystal Palace athletics stadium...just made it to the game on time...cant remember the result...but they scored as a mob left our away end and 5 mins later a big fight broke out at the top of their home standing area....quite amusing to watch...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:21 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Mar 23, 2022 8:01 pm
I also really despise all that wannabe Ultra shite they go on with. Fucking melts. :oops: :roll:

Yeah! They seem to think they are the UK version of Ultra's. a Large % of Italian Ultra's are all A level students hiding behind their scarves etc

But iIf the Russian/ Polish Ultra's visited Palace 's ground the so called palace ultra's :roll: :roll: :roll: would shyte a brick and run away monty python style.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Fuuuuuucccckkk April the 4th seems like an eternity away :?

I do wish they'd fuck-off with these Internationals.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Despite the years of Wenger worship, I really need to thank my old man that I didn't grow up to support these bellends, as most of my SE London childhood mates did......either that or I'd be dragging my knuckles round Bermondsey shouting "Milllllllllllll.........."

So, thanks for that Dad. I won't be dressed up from head to toe in black pretending to be an 'ultra' or singing the same song from the mid 1960s. Let's hope we're "glad all over" and not these spazzes.

2-1 to the Arse

:barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:58 pm
Despite the years of Wenger worship, I really need to thank my old man that I didn't grow up to support these bellends, as most of my SE London childhood mates did......either that or I'd be dragging my knuckles round Bermondsey shouting "Milllllllllllll.........."

So, thanks for that Dad. I won't be dressed up from head to toe in black pretending to be an 'ultra' or singing the same song from the mid 1960s. Let's hope we're "glad all over" and not these spazzes.

2-1 to the Arse

:barscarf:
Dave Clark Five, wow, i'd forgotten all about them.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I had an Aunty Gladys , she hated the song .

Can't think why .

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A11M11 wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:21 pm

Can't think why .
:lol: :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:10 pm
A11M11 wrote:

Can't think why .
My Auntie Eileen used to hate disco’s too :wink: :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:54 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:10 pm
A11M11 wrote:

Can't think why .
My Auntie Eileen used to hate disco’s too :wink: :shock:
Yeah! Like my cousin Kevin - He never did like Fergal Sharkey. Dunno why? :rubchin: