SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Re: SLAVERY WORLD CUP 2022

Post by goonersid »

Most of these injuries being dealt out by African teams, so wouldn't be surprised to see Saka join the injury list.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

You’d think when this shit show got to the knock out stages it might get somewhat interesting but you’ve 2 complete bore fest mismatches today.

Holland and Argentina both win? Wow would never have guessed :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Watching the Argentina v Australia match got me thinking of goalkeepers who are at the world cup who have been or are at Arsenal
Ramsdale
Turner
Martinez
Ryan
Szceszney
Five of the last 16 teams at this world cup have a goalkeeper who has played for, or is still at the club. Must be some kind of record

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:01 pm
You’d think when this shit show got to the knock out stages it might get somewhat interesting but you’ve 2 complete bore fest mismatches today.

I am looking forward to the Argies being knocked out asap, so I can enjoy watching all their CuntyFans CRYING... Bunch of Cheating CUNNTS!...

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 8:38 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 7:01 pm

I am looking forward to the Argies being knocked out asap, so I can enjoy watching all their CuntyFans CRYING... Bunch of Cheating CUNNTS!...
:barscarf:

CollenG53

Post by CollenG53 »

say what you want about slavery and the world cup but football wise it has been immense football. lot of underdogs getting goals back in games. bloody ell. messi has to score to make sure argentina go through. think they may have a new higuain in lauturo tho.
Last edited by CollenG53 on Sun Dec 04, 2022 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shu

Post by shu »

CollenG53 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:25 pm
say what you want about slavery and the world cup but football wise it has been immense football. lot of underdogs getting goals back in games. bloody ell. messi has to score to make sure argentina go through. think they may have a new higuain in lauturo tho.
Just asking but where are you from :D ?

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

If the Jesus injury is as bad as they say it could turn our season on it’s head,possibly the one player we just could not afford to get a semi long term injury it’s Gabriel, :banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

robbo10 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:42 am
If the Jesus injury is as bad as they say it could turn our season on it’s head,possibly the one player we just could not afford to get a semi long term injury it’s Gabriel, :banghead:
And the chances were slim of him picking up an injury too. He was never going to get much game time at this tournament, possibly a few minutes at the end to chase a goal or help see a game out.

A dead rubber last group game was the biggest risk of him starting, which he did, and of course that’s when he gets fucking crocked :suicide:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

CollenG53

No really where do you come from . ?

The football that I have watched so far has been dominated by the traditional big teams playing to survive and the lesser ones giving it everything and catching them out .
As for immense football how many back and square passes have we seen as safety first seems to be the order of the day. How many midfielders take players on as opposed to going back to their goalkeeper. In my view the football has been boring

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Gabriel Jesus left the Brazil national team camp this morning & will now return to London. His knee injury will be assessed by Arsenal & if surgery is required, the player could be out of action for three months. [@geglobo] #afc

CollenG53

Post by CollenG53 »

shu wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:38 pm
CollenG53 wrote:
Sat Dec 03, 2022 10:25 pm
Just asking but where are you from :D ?
im from manchester originally but live in peckham. no im not from the middle east if that is what you are getting at

CollenG53

Post by CollenG53 »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:42 am
CollenG53

No really where do you come from . ?

The football that I have watched so far has been dominated by the traditional big teams playing to survive and the lesser ones giving it everything and catching them out .
As for immense football how many back and square passes have we seen as safety first seems to be the order of the day. How many midfielders take players on as opposed to going back to their goalkeeper. In my view the football has been boring
peckham well nunhead actually.

1st sentence is what i said, so for neutrals, some friends are italian, they are loving it. you have a great mix of outcomes so idk why anyone would not enjoy that. sure some nil nils, poor big teams and square passes (we use them to build attacks so i dont understand that as a criticism) in the mix with some great goals, amazing comebacks and some drama.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 10:35 am
robbo10 wrote:
Sun Dec 04, 2022 9:42 am
And the chances were slim of him picking up an injury too. He was never going to get much game time at this tournament, possibly a few minutes at the end to chase a goal or help see a game out.

A dead rubber last group game was the biggest risk of him starting, which he did, and of course that’s when he gets fucking crocked :suicide:
I blame FIFA the corrupt scumbags and those Qatari back-handing C*nts :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

ps: Not to worry we've got Eddie The Feather! :roll: :suicide: