Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

Post by Midz »

I was expecting us to lose and am now overjoyed with that. Fucking awesome x10 !! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

So pleased for young Saka. well done lad.

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

g88ner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:50 pm
Thynker wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:44 pm

VAR is a joke.
If Mount fouled Cedric then it's a red - end of. If it's an accident then it shouldn't have been yellow. It's a red or nothing.
VAR didn’t give the yellow, that’s not their job. Jon Moss gave it for a bad tackle.

VAR then checks if it’s a red. It wasn’t so it remains a yellow.
Was a red for me. Xhaka has probably been sent off 2 or 3 times for similar tackles.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Weird game; so open with awful defending from both teams but we deserved the win.

4 goals away at chavs and all goals come from English hale end graduates. Lovely stuff :barscarf:

augie

Post by augie »

Chavski are one of THE most over-rated in premier league history, and tonight we showed them up again :barscarf: :barscarf:

There is no c.unt in the premier league that I want snapped in half more than that spanish c.unt that captains them, and it made my night to hear that he fcuked up for three of our goals :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fcuk off back to oblivion you small time shithole club with your corrupt russian regime :censored: :censored: :censored:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:21 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:12 pm
Fair play to our away fans again tonight

Nobody could claim they haven't supported the team through thick and thin this season

Someone might want to tell that dopey Swiss dollop
As always they have been Awesome!
No they as ever dont give a toss about the result or game/performance and are on a pissed up day out, mostly.

Keeping him in a job.

still a good result, but typical isnt it we bottle the 3 easy games and win this, watch us beat united and west ham then blow the NLD after getting our hopes up again. Likewise Elneny has to start ahead of Lokonga, very limited and not what we need for the future but our best option at moment.

Just shows what starting ESR does, he should be first name on team sheet imo, different class. Also concerns on Ramsdale as Rob has. Revelation first half of season iffy 2nd. Hope its just a blip!

Come on you cu.nts lets get 4th ahead of the scum

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Thynker wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:52 pm
g88ner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:50 pm
Thynker wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:44 pm

VAR is a joke.
If Mount fouled Cedric then it's a red - end of. If it's an accident then it shouldn't have been yellow. It's a red or nothing.
VAR didn’t give the yellow, that’s not their job. Jon Moss gave it for a bad tackle.

VAR then checks if it’s a red. It wasn’t so it remains a yellow.
Was a red for me. Xhaka has probably been sent off 2 or 3 times for similar tackles.
I guess he was saved by the fact he touched the ball before he made contact with the ankle.

But yeah, Xhaka would almost certainly have been given red from Jon moss and not overturned by VAR :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

For a game where we were dogshite at times and defending like the Keystone Cops i really enjoyed that, even more so because it was over the pimped nazi Chavs :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lets hope those dodgy money no history c.unts go back to the days where winning the Zenith Data Systems Cup and hero worshipping Kerry Dixon return soon

The racist wankers are still there, so we just need the ground to start crumbling again so the knuckledraggers have a suitable home

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

How gutted does Merson sound :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

High praise for Elneny tonight

Please please please Carpet Head don't even think about bringing back Lokonga !

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Nobody could claim they haven't supported the team through thick and thin this season

No they as ever dont give a toss about the result or game/performance and are on a pissed up day out, mostly.

Keeping him in a job.

still a good result, but typical isnt it we bottle the 3 easy games and win this, watch us beat united and west ham then blow the NLD after getting our hopes up again. Likewise Elneny has to start ahead of Lokonga, very limited and not what we need for the future but our best option at moment.

Just shows what starting ESR does, he should be first name on team sheet imo, different class. Also concerns on Ramsdale as Rob has. Revelation first half of season iffy 2nd. Hope its just a blip!

That is such a silly and incorrect thing to say. un-friggin-believable .

I know 3 guys who go to ALL games and they care as much as any of us on here (one of them is Teetotal), that is such a dumb thing to say.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Always great to get one over those absolute cock smokers at the racist hole!

Is Gabriel now suspended for Man U?
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:03 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Keeping him in a job.

That is such a silly and incorrect thing to say. un-friggin-believable .

I know 3 guys who go to ALL games and they care as much as any of us on here (one of them is Teetotal), that is such a dumb thing to say.

Would they have been singing in praise of pep's cone boy after the game ? Massive win cos I absolutely detest those c.unts, but I'm not oblivious to the shite manager he is, and I aint singing his name regardless of who we beat in a one off game

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Augie’s right the chavs are shite

:barscarf: