Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Chav cockholes A Weds 20th Apr KO 745PM

Post by the playing mantis »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:03 pm
the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:57 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:21 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:12 pm
Fair play to our away fans again tonight

Nobody could claim they haven't supported the team through thick and thin this season

Someone might want to tell that dopey Swiss dollop
As always they have been Awesome!
No they as ever dont give a toss about the result or game/performance and are on a pissed up day out, mostly.

Keeping him in a job.

still a good result, but typical isnt it we bottle the 3 easy games and win this, watch us beat united and west ham then blow the NLD after getting our hopes up again. Likewise Elneny has to start ahead of Lokonga, very limited and not what we need for the future but our best option at moment.

Just shows what starting ESR does, he should be first name on team sheet imo, different class. Also concerns on Ramsdale as Rob has. Revelation first half of season iffy 2nd. Hope its just a blip!

Come on you cu.nts lets get 4th ahead of the scum

That is such a silly and incorrect thing to say. un-friggin-believable .

I know 3 guys who go to ALL games and they care as much as any of us on here (one of them is Teetotal), that is such a dumb thing to say.
Agree to disagree. As i said mostly. Most are young pissed and coked up who back xhaka and arteta to the hilt.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:06 pm
Augie’s right the chavs are shite

:barscarf:

Rodders the hype around tuchel and this shit team is all based on the champions league where pep fcuked his own team up and handed the win to the chavs on a plate :roll: I've always liked and respected pep, but I will NEVER forgive him for allowing those chav c.unts win the champs league :censored: :censored:

shu

Post by shu »

augie wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:54 pm
Chavski are one of THE most over-rated in premier league history, and tonight we showed them up again :barscarf: :barscarf:

There is no c.unt in the premier league that I want snapped in half more than that spanish c.unt that captains them, and it made my night to hear that he fcuked up for three of our goals :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fcuk off back to oblivion you small time shithole club with your corrupt russian regime :censored: :censored: :censored:
Well said Augie :D and that isn’t said very often

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:12 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Rodders the hype around tuchel and this shit team is all based on the champions league where pep fcuked his own team up and handed the win to the chavs on a plate :roll: I've always liked and respected pep, but I will NEVER forgive him for allowing those chav c.unts win the champs league :censored: :censored:
Old Unai lite has just thrown a right paddy and talking about the pitch :barscarf:

wibble

Post by wibble »

Not a vintage performance but what a result!
When I saw the starting line up- Holding, Eddie, Xhaka, Elneny and Tavares- it was never in doubt!
Only surprise was we only scored 4!

Delighted with the win. Shocking defending from both teams, should be more of the same on Saturday!

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

We really should be very confident of beating United at the weekend.
Time to put the pressure back on Spurs - they've yet to play Liverpool before us.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:22 pm
augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Old Unai lite has just thrown a right paddy and talking about the pitch :barscarf:

That crap about the pitch not suiting his team is embarrassing for him :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Yeah Pep fucked it and the fact that he’s still left them without a striker could well see him fuck it again this season both in the league and in Europe.

I didn’t watch that final, 2 oil sponsored clubs doped to the gills battling it out for the game’s biggest prize. No fucking thanks.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Game full of mistakes. They made more than us so fuck 'em. Great result . Still can't believe we scored 4 goals. That's right - Laca didn't play. Stick with the kids. The more they play the better they'll get. :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

That was a pleasant surprise :D
I thought they would backskull us but im delighted to have been wrong :barscarf: We won 4-2 at the cockholes and we had Tavares and Xhaka in the team :shock:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Get the fuck in!!
Don't care what anyone says, we were due a penalty call like that. Even more surprising it was given to us by Jon Moss.
Great performance by Eddie. I hope he gets the chance to repeat it on Saturday. More of the same against a team which were lucky to beat us earlier this season.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
That bloke on the bench next to Tuchel looks like his court-appointed supervisor for when the creepy looking nonce is within 200 yards of a school or playground.
:coffeespit: that got me :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant win. Didn’t expect anything from the game before kick off, we grinned that out well enough. Hope we can continue in the same mould.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Nobody could claim they haven't supported the team through thick and thin this season

No they as ever dont give a toss about the result or game/performance and are on a pissed up day out, mostly.

Keeping him in a job.

still a good result, but typical isnt it we bottle the 3 easy games and win this, watch us beat united and west ham then blow the NLD after getting our hopes up again. Likewise Elneny has to start ahead of Lokonga, very limited and not what we need for the future but our best option at moment.

Just shows what starting ESR does, he should be first name on team sheet imo, different class. Also concerns on Ramsdale as Rob has. Revelation first half of season iffy 2nd. Hope its just a blip!

I know 3 guys who go to ALL games and they care as much as any of us on here (one of them is Teetotal), that is such a dumb thing to say.

Would they have been singing in praise of pep's cone boy after the game ? Massive win cos I absolutely detest those c.unts, but I'm not oblivious to the shite manager he is, and I aint singing his name regardless of who we beat in a one off game
They Support the team while they are playing on the pitch:

They are only too aware that xhaka is shyte and that Arteta isn't the man for the job, BUT they go week in week out pay their hard earned cash - which of course is their choice - But being life long Arsenal fans they continue to support the team...through thick and thin.

So when someone makes an asinine statement that I know not to be true in their case I say so, especially as I know the trouble they go to to attend games and the disappointment and pain they feel when we lose just like us, and just like most of us all they want is for Arsenal to succeed.

And having paid their money I guess it is their choice what songs they decide to sing, though as I say I know they are not fans of Arteta.

But hey! Let's just tar everyone with the same brush is it :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

Keeping him in a job.

Agree to disagree. As i said mostly. Most are young pissed and coked up who back xhaka and arteta to the hilt.
The way you said it in your initial post it was Everyone "They" - As in every single Arsenal fan at the game - Now you are saying 'most'. Make up your mind.

I still think it was a dumb thing to say.

But hey! Let's "Agree to Disagree".

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

3 minute Highlights from YT:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0rSkx8kdwY

31 seconds in: First Clive fails to move towards the ball and so gives possession to the Chavs, then instead of trying to either regain possession or close the play down he starts posting (now there's a surprise) and THEN he turns his back which causes the ball to deflect from its course and so Ramsey is unable to see or save it.