Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

Post by gooner265 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:49 pm
shu wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:54 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:14 pm
Tavares hasn't got a fucking clue what he's meant to do. Fucking all over the pitch but never in the right place.
I think we have to hope that Tommy gets fit and they can shuffle Taveras out .

Surely Partey or Tierney must be improving
No mate -0 Both Out for the season. :? :cry:
I dont think Partey is out for the season, he was doing gym work the other day.

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

To be honest two teams who are not very good. All the teams fighting for 4th are poor. As for the Xhaka Elneny and Nketiah love in they still need to be out of the club in the summer.And Tavares is an Andre Santos tribute act
Lots of fans saying the defence has improved this season but we have conceded more this season that last

shu

Post by shu »

gooner265 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:22 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
shu wrote:
Tavares hasn't got a fucking clue what he's meant to do. Fucking all over the pitch but never in the right place.

Exactly , I saw that , going flat out on a bike in the gym

shu

Post by shu »

Always a great Sunday after defeating them .

We all have a go quite rightly at Cedric and Taveras who has to go but funnily enough Arteta let both Bellerin and Kolanasic go who were both better and I would have taken them instead of the current ones .

If Arteta pulls this off he will have the luck of wenger

augie

Post by augie »

KingHenry wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:41 am
To be honest two teams who are not very good. All the teams fighting for 4th are poor. As for the Xhaka Elneny and Nketiah love in they still need to be out of the club in the summer.And Tavares is an Andre Santos tribute act
Lots of fans saying the defence has improved this season but we have conceded more this season that last

No fcuking chance xhaka is going anywhere in the summer - him and pep's cone boy are tied at the hip :roll: This is a piece from a post game interview for lego head that is on football london

Granit Xhaka got a really good reception from the fans. What do you make of that?

I was dreaming of that because he deserves it. If any fan would individually spend five or 10 minutes with Granit, or even two minutes, because that’s all you need, they would understand the person that he is, the professional that he is and how much he cares about the club. But the history was there.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... a-23766448

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

gooner265 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
shu wrote:

Glad to be wrong mate, we miss him badly. Except his shooting ability that is :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:50 am
Always a great Sunday after defeating them .

We all have a go quite rightly at Cedric and Taveras who has to go but funnily enough Arteta let both Bellerin and Kolanasic go who were both better and I would have taken them instead of the current ones .

If Arteta pulls this off he will have the luck of wenger
Sorry Shu mate, I disagree on the Cedric / Bellerin one, I would take Cedric over Bellerin All Day Long. As for Tavares - His first few games he did well, but as is the way with All youngster he is as inconsistent as a nun on her monthly and Kolasinac was also very hit and miss despite his being an older member of the team.

Agree with eh Arteta luck thing though... he took a BIG Gamble on no injuries to a reduced and threadbare squad and it has bit him in the Arris. :?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:47 am
gooner265 wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
shu wrote:

Exactly , I saw that , going flat out on a bike in the gym
What was her name? :lol: :wink:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Cracking win against a team and fanbase i absolutely despise 8) Fuck um :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:05 pm
Cracking win against a team and fanbase i absolutely despise 8) Fuck um :D :barscarf:
:high5: :dance: :dancingbanana: :high5:

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

augie wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:12 pm
KingHenry wrote:

No fcuking chance xhaka is going anywhere in the summer - him and pep's cone boy are tied at the hip :roll: This is a piece from a post game interview for lego head that is on football london

Granit Xhaka got a really good reception from the fans. What do you make of that?

I was dreaming of that because he deserves it. If any fan would individually spend five or 10 minutes with Granit, or even two minutes, because that’s all you need, they would understand the person that he is, the professional that he is and how much he cares about the club. But the history was there.

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... a-23766448
We dont need to spend 5 minutes with Xhaka we just have to look at his performances on the pitch for the last 5 years.And that sadly will keep us from challenging ever again. When you think of all the great players we have lost over the years and Xhaka still remains

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

^^^ This 1,000% ^^^

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

You see the reports on Xhaka in the press and you'd think it was the second coming :banghead:

Honestly he has his 1 game in 38 where he manages to not duck things royally and everything he has done before is forgotten, makes me wan to throw up :ewwwww:

Midz

Post by Midz »

C'mon guys, y'all can go back to hating/slagging him in the next game or when he next fucks up but that goal was brilliant.

It doesn't make up for all the stupid things he's done but it was one of the best goals we've scored all season.

Well done Xhaka. You're still a dick but you scored an absolute belter yesterday. That goal should be in the line up for goal of the season.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

KingHenry wrote:
yep its who fails the least. All are poor, all bald men fighting for a comb, however its is way more important for both us and the scum than united i would say...utd will spunk millions regardless of top 4 given how shit they are, us and scum wont. its important for us, in the vain hope of it attracting players and perhaps boosting spend, although it prolongs arteta, although i don't think hes in any danger even if he came 10th sadly. Its absolutely critical for scum, as it keeps conte their, it maybe keeps kane, it gives them much needed income and prestige (stadium still unsponsored etc, commercials boost etc). if they miss out, and maybe i'm being optimistic, they are fucked, conte will surely be off as he wont get funds, kane will leave, and financially they are fooked as the white elephant needs to be funded, and my hope is it sets them back to mid table where they belong...and possibly insolvency...however they will get top 4 and my wet dream wont happen.

As for elneny, its no love in, hes not good enough and should be replaced with better, BUT he is better than the other shite we have in that position, xhaka, sambi etc. He and partey are the best of a poor bunch, thats all the elenny love amounts to.
Last edited by the playing mantis on Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.