Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Re: Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

Post by shu »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:14 pm
Tavares hasn't got a fucking clue what he's meant to do. Fucking all over the pitch but never in the right place.
I think we have to hope that Tommy gets fit and they can shuffle Taveras out .

Surely Partey or Tierney must be improving

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

We haven’t had much luck this season but fuck me we got a whole campaign’s worth today.

Maybe the exploits of Wednesday night were still in our legs but a lot of our players were just not at the races today.

Odegaard is a delight to watch, I’ve a serious man crush on him - so good on the ball and unbelievable vision to thread through defence splitting passes . Imagine him feeding an actual striker? Terrifying. Get a top class CF in and have him fed by ESR, Saka, Martinelli and Odegaard- and we will be shitting goals next season.

One injury to Kieran Tierney has caused our defence to implode, either cash in on him during the summer and get a non injury prone upgrade or at the very least get a more competent back up than Nuno. It almost turned nasty with the fans today after he gave away possession for the umpteenth time.

Anyway brilliant 3 points….now come on Bradford :wink:
Last edited by rodders999 on Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:24 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 pm
Fuck off Ronaldo - no idea why we clapped for him earlier
Seriously Rob. :|
This is not a post against Ronaldo.
I actually like him as a player and I think he is the GOAT.

I agreed with the clapping v Liverpool but today as well? I think that is OTT.
Wil he be clapped at every PL match now this season ??

shu

Post by shu »

They said on the radio that Tavares was getting a load of abuse , well he’s shit isn’t he .

Funny how are three worst players scored . I hate manure and their plastic fans .

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:00 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:24 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:23 pm
Fuck off Ronaldo - no idea why we clapped for him earlier
Seriously Rob. :|
This is not a post against Ronaldo.
I actually like him as a player and I think he is the GOAT.

I agreed with the clapping v Liverpool but today as well? I think that is OTT.
Wil he be clapped at every PL match now this season ??
Perhaps they'll turn it into an official Premier League Clap a Rapist initiative? Every week, they find a player with a previous sexual assault history and clap them for a minute. It shouldn't be too hard to find them as Manure seem to have employed most of Britain's ones over the years.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:09 pm

Perhaps they'll turn it into an official Premier League Clap a Rapist initiative? Every week, they find a player with a previous sexual assault history and clap them for a minute. It shouldn't be too hard to find them as Manure seem to have employed most of Britain's ones over the years.
And a Granny Shagger, don't forget him.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Results are what matters now. We deserved that win. At OT they got decisions and today they equalled out
Fantastic strike by Xhaka for a disputed third, had VAR ruled that out for a penalty, think Xhaka would've got a second yellow.
A good win. Although, I pointed it out a few games ago but Ramsdale is making mistakes in the first half in big games, he needs to calm down. I wouldn't be surprised if Leno is brought in for the last couple of big games. A huge week and well done Arteta for tweaking things and making the right in match decisions.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Well played Gooner's today for the respect shown for Ronaldo's family tragedy and then promptly booing him for the rest of the game. Football humanity at its best.

Perryashburtongroves

Midz wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:21 pm

Good point. They could call it the 'Official Premier League Clap a Man Utd sex offender/domestic abuser/ Granny shagger in association with Bet365, Lucozade and Barclays.'

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:28 pm
Midz wrote:

Good point. They could call it the 'Official Premier League Clap a Man Utd sex offender/domestic abuser/ Granny shagger in association with Bet365, Lucozade and Barclays.'
Bet365: used by giggseh to put money down that he spaffs all over the sister in law covering more of her mush than his brother.
Lucozade: for the granny to stay hydrated while hair plant head goes to town on her dried up beaver.
Barclays: for the ladyboy to wire some cash to his next amorous encounter.

nice to have a sponsor with a purpose

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

White RB Gabriel Holding Tomiyasu LB.

Tavares and Cedric shouldnt be anywhere near the first team. I dont even think Tavares is better than the left backs in our reserve teams. Something has gone horribly wrong there, that 8m we gave to Benfica was a punt that failed. Lets not let him linger in the team. Lets make this the last time he plays for us.

If you play him at West Ham. Yes, he give away a golden chance for West Ham to score, just like he did today with his dumb defending. The fact Bruno and his shit run up saved us, doesn't mean it should be overlooked. Tavares stupidity almost fucked us today.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:35 pm
on what??? :rubchin: :D :wink:
EVERYTHING mate, I hate the Manks so much it's unhealthy. :lol: :lol:
No I'm with you TC - Sometimes the bad things Feel GOOD! :lol: :-P :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:34 pm
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:28 pm
Midz wrote:

Bet365: used by giggseh to put money down that he spaffs all over the sister in law covering more of her mush than his brother.
Lucozade: for the granny to stay hydrated while hair plant head goes to town on her dried up beaver.
Barclays: for the ladyboy to wire some cash to his next amorous encounter.

nice to have a sponsor with a purpose
:D The whole plan is taking shape. We've always been real ideas people on here.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:42 pm
Piglips having a whine about Eddie being offside for Clive's belter! :roll: Haha get back on the coke you cùnt. Allegedly cough cough. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :high5:

Cun.t í still moaning and harping on on social media....

Still remember him bringing Freddie down at old fratford and the ref doing fuck all

Cheating Pig-Lipped CUN.T

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:54 pm
Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:14 pm
Tavares hasn't got a fucking clue what he's meant to do. Fucking all over the pitch but never in the right place.
I think we have to hope that Tommy gets fit and they can shuffle Taveras out .

Surely Partey or Tierney must be improving
No mate -0 Both Out for the season. :? :cry: