Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Mancwankstains H Sat 23rd April KO 1230

Post by OneBardGooner »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:34 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:28 pm
Midz wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:21 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 2:09 pm

Perhaps they'll turn it into an official Premier League Clap a Rapist initiative? Every week, they find a player with a previous sexual assault history and clap them for a minute. It shouldn't be too hard to find them as Manure seem to have employed most of Britain's ones over the years.
And a Granny Shagger, don't forget him.
Good point. They could call it the 'Official Premier League Clap a Man Utd sex offender/domestic abuser/ Granny shagger in association with Bet365, Lucozade and Barclays.'
Bet365: used by giggseh to put money down that he spaffs all over the sister in law covering more of her mush than his brother.
Lucozade: for the granny to stay hydrated while hair plant head goes to town on her dried up beaver.
Barclays: for the ladyboy to wire some cash to his next amorous encounter.

nice to have a sponsor with a purpose

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality! :high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Missed the whole second half after a bit of an emergency however it sounds like we were lucky

Oh well as the saying goes 'its better to be lucky than good' :lol:

So nice to beat the Chavs and Manc Scum in the same week immaterial of the performances :barscarf: :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Filth, absolute filth, made we do a sex piss in my undies this did :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Apr 23, 2022 5:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Past and the Future :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Do you reckon DB and TH just walk into freebies from the armoury whenever they turn up :lol:

Can you imagine those two coaching our current crop of young forwards....... ah it's nice to dream :wink:

Coaching not necessarily managing, just imparting their knowledge, experience and mentality

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:

Oh, that has gone straight to my heart. Beautiful, absolutely lovely. Made even more wonderful by the fact that I've laughed a bit to myself at the idea of Henry and Bergkamp being married and ESR and Saka being their children.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:

Oh, that has gone straight to my heart. Beautiful, absolutely lovely. Made even more wonderful by the fact that I've laughed a bit to myself at the idea of Henry and Bergkamp being married and ESR and Saka being their children.

augie

Post by augie »

Didnt see any of the game earlier and am only seeing highlights now on motd, but how the fcuk did that bruno fernandes c.unt not get red card for that "tackle" on tavares ? The ball was long gone and it was intentionally cogs up high tackle by the over-rated portugese c.unt :censored: :censored:

I know that their goal was a great cross by matic, but ramsdale and gabriel were very poor on it - I honestly dont know wtf ramsdale was doing as he looked like he had a bad dose of stuttering/shakes :oops:

From what you lads are saying we were lucky today but who gives a fcuk - I have seen much stronger AFC teams getting royally screwed so many times against those manc c.unts, that it will take hundreds of years to redress the imbalance

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

2nd game in a row that our opponents should have a man sent off for a tackle a ref would drool over sending Xhaka off for

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Need to win the next two. Liverpool will beat Spurs for us.
Could be 5 ahead before the NLD.
Who'd have thought we'd be in this position after the 3 losses in a row?

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

I was just going to post that Augie, ball long gone, studs up deliberately targeting the player, 100% red card.

Mason Mount also got away with 2 similar “tackles” the other night. That dirty bastard Fernandez has done that tackle a few times but never been done for it.

VAR shameful today for not calling for a red card there. Cuuuuuuuuuunts.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

We weren't much cop second half. Lucky to come away with the win but who the fuck cares ?. 3 points. :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

That Bruno c.unt has showed himself up this season to be the little whiney, spoilt brat c.unt he is.......awwwww diddums, are you not the top man in the dressing room anymore??

While we're on the subject of overrated midfielders, I see this monotone, ginger kicking machine has been opening his boring Manc gob again

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... d-23768673

Wouldn't be like any ex-Man Ure to manage to influence the crowd now would it? Go fuck yourself you little Manc pikey *word censored* - years and years of him, Keane and co surrounding refs and Sir Alchy having their fucking say on every decision

Lovely to see these c.unts floundering in 6th :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:58 am
That Bruno c.unt has showed himself up this season to be the little whiney, spoilt brat c.unt he is.......awwwww diddums, are you not the top man in the dressing room anymore??

While we're on the subject of overrated midfielders, I see this monotone, ginger kicking machine has been opening his boring Manc gob again

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... d-23768673

Wouldn't be like any ex-Man Ure to manage to influence the crowd now would it? Go fuck yourself you little Manc pikey *word censored* - years and years of him, Keane and co surrounding refs and Sir Alchy having their fucking say on every decision

Lovely to see these c.unts floundering in 6th :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:high5: Post of the Thread! :high5: