West Ham wankstains A Sun May 1st KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: West Ham wankstains A Sun May 1st KO 430PM

Post by rodders999 »

Fuck off Moyes you dickhead c.unt - fucking delighted he’s played such a strong team today and it fucking backfired.

Hope Frankfurt fist them Thursday night :twisted:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Europa league football guaranteed after the win today

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:12 pm
Fuck off Moyes you dickhead c.unt - fucking delighted he’s played such a strong team today and it fucking backfired.

Hope Frankfurt fist them Thursday night :twisted:
Absolute fucking twat, isn't he? Looks like the fucking love child of Skeletor and Iain Dowie and acts like that stupid fucking attention-seeking prick Martin O'Neill. Spends his entire life looking like homeless Jock heroin addict on a bus in 1980s London, wearing a cheap fucking tracksuit and trainers and shouting incomprehensible nonsense. "Eeeezzz , yozzz, occchhhh, aaaahhhh, bananas. " "Eeeeeehhh, aaaaayyyyy, oooohhh, oooooccchhh, chipppppss an Princess Diaaaaaannaaaaaa". Yoooooooo looookinnnn' a' meeeeeee paaaaaaalllll? Chinese food and currrryyyyyyyy and give us a ciggggg, palllll."

shu

Post by shu »

For a team containing a number of iffy players it was a good result and performance.

4 games to go ,funny how we used to slag off the 4th place trophy yet now as it is us against spuds it is so important , it was also give Arteta more chance in the window , having said that this can still go totally tits up .

So fingers crossed and should we cross the line there will be some funny chats about Arteta , Xhaka etc .

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

We might even secure 4th place with 2 games spare with a win at WHL if Liverpool win, we beat Leeds and then win there.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Thynker wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:38 pm
We might even secure 4th place with 2 games spare with a win at WHL if Liverpool win, we beat Leeds and then win there.
Don’t get carried away!

Personally I think we will have a 2 point lead going into the final 2 matches which will put us under massive pressure.
Spurs have 2 fairly easy games so any slip from us would let them into 4th (their goal difference is an issue)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:43 pm
Thynker wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:38 pm
Don’t get carried away!

Personally I think we will have a 2 point lead going into the final 2 matches which will put us under massive pressure.
Spurs have 2 fairly easy games so any slip from us would let them into 4th (their goal difference is an issue)

Couldn't agree more GR

It ain't Over, Done & Dusted till it's Over and the Large Lady Sings!. :?

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:03 pm
Fair play to the team eh - not a classic performance but 9 points from 9 against the Chavs, Mancs and West Ham takes a bit of doing
The funny thing is im still not really seeing any improvement in the team.
Chelsea - had half their regulars missing and the others were worn out from the cup semifinal.
If they had scored their penalty it could easily have been a different result

Man United - they are total crap and living on their name only.
We played pretty poor for most of that match

West Ham - ok they put a decent team out today but I did feel especially towards the end that they had one eye on Thursday night.

We have been lucky with the way these fixtures have fallen - the remaining four we will need to play a lot better

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:07 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:50 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 4:49 pm
Wish Nketiah had a killer touch like his lookalike Marlo Stanfield
Haha honestly thought i was the only one that saw that likeness!! :lol:
Who?
Marlo, drug dealer character in The Wire.

HOLY FUCCCKKKK ! Yeah!!!!!!!

Told you mate. Spitting image! :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Another game gone and another game where yet again, I'm troubled by the question of who's on cocaine and who's on booze and who's in cocaine and booze at the same time. Is it our home supporters on booze and coke and our away supporters on just coke or is it both of them on coke and booze at the same time? I feel we're in some sort of Arsenal supporters booze and coke Schrödinger's cat thing where at any given time everyone is on coke and booze or not on coke and booze at and booze but none of us know for sure. I'm on a lot of wine and gin these days and happily admit it, but nobody has had the fucking bloody decency to let me know who's on coke and who's on booze and who the bloody fucking hell is on both at any given fucking time.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 7:11 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 6:03 pm
Fair play to the team eh - not a classic performance but 9 points from 9 against the Chavs, Mancs and West Ham takes a bit of doing
The funny thing is im still not really seeing any improvement in the team.
Chelsea - had half their regulars missing and the others were worn out from the cup semifinal.
If they had scored their penalty it could easily have been a different result

Man United - they are total crap and living on their name only.
We played pretty poor for most of that match

West Ham - ok they put a decent team out today but I did feel especially towards the end that they had one eye on Thursday night.

We have been lucky with the way these fixtures have fallen - the remaining four we will need to play a lot better
I think its just the ability to get the points that's the impressive thing, especially after three awful defeats where we barely mustered a shot on goal

I agree with most of what you say- the defending from both teams in the chavs game was shambolic, Man Ure are pathetic and today we ground it out.

Leeds will present a different test because for the first time since that run of three defeats, we will be 100 per cent expected to win that game

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta "We Won Ugly"

Post Game Interview on BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61292550

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

The Leeds game will be very very tough, it actually looks like they are favourites to go down now so they will fight like anything. I hope we don’t come out of it with any injuries……can you imagine having to face the scum with no Saka!!??

KingHenry

Post by KingHenry »

shu wrote:
Sun May 01, 2022 5:44 pm
On sky sourness and Rednapp saying how good Eddie is .

Great win . A class striker and a half decent left back reqd big time .

As much as I love Tierney he does have too many injuries , I would sell for the quoted 50 mill offer
Who is going to pay £50m for an injury prone player? Thats the sort of thing we normally do

How dumb are our fan base last week they were saying give Elneny a new contract after two decent games now they are saying the same about Nketiah. Listen if we want to progress we need to get rid of the dead wood

shu

Post by shu »

Henry , the other week Madrid were linked to tierney for 50 mill and before this injury he was probably worth it .