West Ham wankstains A Sun May 1st KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

West Ham wankstains A Sun May 1st KO 430PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up its this shower of meeja darlings :roll: Its sandwiched in between the 2legs of their Europa semi..Who knows what effect if any that will have :rubchin: Fingers crossed theyre fucked(and they get fucked out in Europe the shower of arseholes :D)

wilson2.0

Re: West Ham wankstains A Sun May 1st KO 430PM

Post by wilson2.0 »

Look at the team Moyes picked against Chelsea. He has left out Rice, Bowen, Diop, Antonio and Lanzini. Zouma is out injured and wont be risked against us if there is a chance he can play against Frankfurt.

That being said its so far 0-0 at Chelsea after an hour. Either way I reckon we will face a similar team, which in essence is missing half of West Hams first team regulars.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dawson sent off so will be out !

According to the commentator he was their one fit CB too

:barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:03 pm
Next up its this shower of meeja darlings :roll: Its sandwiched in between the 2legs of their Europa semi..Who knows what effect if any that will have :rubchin: Fingers crossed theyre fucked(and they get fucked out in Europe the shower of arseholes :D)
Just got to hope they are still well in the tie after the 1st leg and that is their priority.

They put out a 2nd string / weakened side v us and lose

And also get really roasted in the 2nd leg (or lose on pens, or whatever as long as they lose)

I know more Hammers fans than any other club don’t want any bragging going on for that tin-pot outfit, the 1980 cup final still rankles :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

And who knows maybe another injury or two will happen in the First leg against Frankfurt!? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I am hoping Tomiyasu will be back in the RB position for this game!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:25 pm
As someone else stated if he is “fit” for the bench then he is effectively fit to play - another week of training and he should be ready for a 70 min appearance by which time it will be all wrapped up :barscarf: :barscarf:
Last edited by StuartL on Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We should win.... but we are very capable of fucking this up. :x

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:11 pm
We are capable of fucking every game up...!

on paper and i'm not making any predictions as its pointless the way things are falling and results go as you would expect ignoring both our and scum shithousery, we have it to lose...we have picked up max points from 2 tough games, and scum have dropped points they would be expected to win. However we lost 9 points and we would have hoped to have got at least in those games, and knowing us having done some hard work will f it up against teams we on paper would hope to beat. i just hope it doesn't come to the NLD as only one winner there...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:11 pm

In a nutshell.

If we 'turn up' and play like we can (as in against $hitty at home or ScouseFilth away in the EFL) we are VERY Capable of winning.

Factor in: We either get out of the blocks from the get go and score an early goal and maintain the Press :barscarf:

If Clive has one of his moments and gets Red Carded :banghead:

We need Martinelli to start, so he can set the 'pace' and 'Momentum' of the team.

As has already been stated , they have a load of injuries, especially in defence AND will be focused on the Europa Cup game, which is all good for us, I just hope we can seize the opportunity and take advantage of their current situation.

I'll go for 1 - 2 WIN! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: (I hope)

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Rumours Saka is out for a couple of weeks so Pepe or Gabi to come in . Tommy should hopefully start , that should be enough, we have a decent record here , if they are still in the Europa tie after Thursday , they will definitely test players

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Re: Thomas Partey Training at home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=078D05mSzFg

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:38 am
Rumours Saka is out for a couple of weeks so Pepe or Gabi to come in . Tommy should hopefully start , that should be enough, we have a decent record here , if they are still in the Europa tie after Thursday , they will definitely test players
Suspect Martinelli ahead of Pepe. Saka missing is a loss but at least there is some decent cover. Biggest concern nowadays is Tavares. Even more so than Xhakash1!t.

However with claret scum lacking any central defenders, Arsenal should win if they create a few chances. Also be interesting to see who would take a penalty with Saka out.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thomas Partey is ahead of schedule to return to Arsenal from injury. He is recovering faster than the club expected. [@LinkUpArsenal]

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:43 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:25 pm
As someone else stated if he is “fit” for the bench then he is effectively fit to play - another weak of training and he should be ready for a 70 min appearance by which time it will be all wrapped up :barscarf: :barscarf:
Yes mate I said that, hopefully he is ready now for a start