Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up its this shower of utter dickholes :| Theyve been sucked right back into the relegation scrap so will be up for this.Weve won 3 from 3 that i didnt fancy us to take any more than 4pts from if im honest..
Fuck knows how this will go..you can never tell with our lot.

SteveO 35

Re: Leeds labia lips H Sun 8th May KO 2PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

The clocks in the away end should be set to 1972 just to make these mongs feel at home

Marching on together......Leeds Leeds Leeds

Fuck off back to the shit leagues that you've spent most of the last 40 years in

So hard to predict anything at the moment. A few weeks ago this would be THE hand picked fixture but now they're in the brown stuff and with a new manager who knows.

2-1 will do nicely !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Loving the thread title FG. :barscarf:

Wasn't it the earlier fixture against this shower that the thread title so upset one of those temporary members we had? The tool that reckoned anyone that did not blindly support Martinez-Lite was "mentally ill"? :lol:

I have an awful feeling that it will be either this one or the scum game that our current "player of the month" :oops: :oops: One-Goal Clive selfishly pays back his manager's belief and faith by doing what he does and either giving away a stupid needless penno or getting sent off in the 5th minute or fucking both. :roll: :censored:

Hoping for a good solid win here, 3-0 to the Arsenal and us helping these filthy bastards out of the top flight again. Would also be great if we win this and the scum take an anal pummelling off the victims* so we have breathing space going into the NLD. 8)

But it could be any score or result in reality.... :|

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 11:07 am

Wasn't it the earlier fixture against this shower that the thread title so upset one of those temporary members we had? The tool that reckoned anyone that did not blindly support Martinez-Lite was "mentally ill"? :lol:

I have an awful feeling that it will be either this one or the scum game that our current "player of the month" :oops: :oops: One-Goal Clive selfishly pays back his manager's belief and faith by doing what he does and either giving away a stupid needless penno or getting sent off in the 5th minute or fucking both. :roll: :censored:

Hoping for a good solid win here, 3-0 to the Arsenal and us helping these filthy bastards out of the top flight again. Would also be great if we win this and the scum take an anal pummelling off the victims* so we have breathing space going into the NLD. 8)

Let it go mate,it's not good for your ticker. :lol: :lol:

I think xhaka has been decent lately considering the midfielder next to him has chopped and changed a few times recently.

He will score the winner against the spuds then all you haters will be on here apologising :wink: :barscarf: :lol:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

7-0 and put Leeds into the bottom 3. Scum lose 0-7 to Victims*. Will also take goal difference out of the top 4 equation.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:47 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think xhaka has been decent lately considering the midfielder next to him has chopped and changed a few times recently.

He will score the winner against the spuds then all you haters will be on here apologising :wink: :barscarf: :lol:
NOT a Fuckin' Chance! :banghead: :box: :box: :box:

:D :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

arrgee wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 2:50 pm
7-0 and put Leeds into the bottom 3. Scum lose 0-7 to Victims*. Will also take goal difference out of the top 4 equation.
I like this a lot :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol:

If that happens, rodders will nosh the living bejesus out of you. I promise. :D :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 02, 2022 4:06 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

If that happens, rodders will nosh the living bejesus out of you. I promise. :D :wink:

I'm in enough trouble as it is with the missus, this may just tip her over the edge, not to mention me, although I do shave Rodders :wink: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Rodders would do it anyway.... Win, Lose or Draw etc :D

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Mon May 02, 2022 6:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm in enough trouble as it is with the missus, this may just tip her over the edge, not to mention me, although I do shave Rodders :wink: 8)
May I be the first to ask if your pissing spot in the corner of the garden has been reserved for this one?

LeftfootlegendGooner

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

May I be the first to ask if your pissing spot in the corner of the garden has been reserved for this one?

Indeed it has Steve, I've actually taped the area off as a no entry zone, don't want it jinxed.

The missus is a bit perplexed as to why her newly planted cherry tree has died, so I've told her it must be contaminated soil.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tue May 03, 2022 8:31 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:53 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Indeed it has Steve, I've actually taped the area off as a no entry zone, don't want it jinxed.

The missus is a bit perplexed as to why her newly planted cherry tree has died, so I've told her it must be contaminated soil.

You can say it's that awful virus called "Spurzy" :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Cant remember if it was this game or another one with a childish title(thats all of them) :oops: I think he told us all to grow up :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue May 03, 2022 7:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

Cant remember if it was this game or another one with a childish title(thats all of them) :oops: I think he told us all to grow up :D :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Yeah! I remember that! Also how unnecessary and dis-respectful it was to use names like:

Clive, ElCunto, Swiss Turd

And Captain Black, Farteta, Martinez-Lite, Lego Head and Carpet Head (there's one or two more but can't think of them off-hand).