How sh!te is Pepe?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: How sh!te is Pepe?

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Ernie71 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 8:41 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 8:12 pm
KingHenry wrote:
Mon May 09, 2022 7:58 pm
I used to call him Gervinho Lite he isnt even that good. The only way to to get rid is to loan him out because no fucker is going to buy him.Emery wanted Zaha
Agreed he is shite but it's funny how emery doesn't get blamed for shite signings but arteta gets blamed for every incoming and outgoing player, that he left us shirt of a striker etc etc etc.

People can't have it both ways, either it's the manager or Edu and the board making these decisions, I for one believe its the latter.

BTW I also believe that Arteta should never have been given the job at a massive club like The Arsenal.
Emery didnt sign him. Emery told the board he wanted Zaha.
And you know this for a fact, e erybody loves to move the goalposts on here, whe I've got time ill go through a few posts regarding transfers over the last three years and see who was blamed or credited for said transfers or indeed missing out on transfers rumours etc, should make very interesting reading.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tue May 10, 2022 7:05 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:
I used to call him Gervinho Lite he isnt even that good. The only way to to get rid is to loan him out because no fucker is going to buy him.Emery wanted Zaha
Agreed he is shite but it's funny how emery doesn't get blamed for shite signings but arteta gets blamed for every incoming and outgoing player, that he left us shirt of a striker etc etc etc.

People can't have it both ways, either it's the manager or Edu and the board making these decisions, I for one believe its the latter.

BTW I also believe that Arteta should never have been given the job at a massive club like The Arsenal.
And you know this for a fact, e erybody loves to move the goalposts on here, whe I've got time ill go through a few posts regarding transfers over the last three years and see who was blamed or credited for said transfers or indeed missing out on transfers rumours etc, should make very interesting reading.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty mate... It Won't ... Let It go and get the garden ready for the urination ceremony etc so we BEAT the Scum! :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:

You mad bastard. :lol: :wink: I get paid a fortune to mod this place and I wouldn't do that! 8)

shu

Post by shu »

He was a dreadful buy , Zaha would have had a real impact (Augie ) then and now . 20 mill if we are lucky , someone like Everton as they are mugs !!

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Arteta never gives Pepe a chance - if he had a run of games I am sure he would come good.
Sadly will never happen now though.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Apparently we bought the Wrong Pepe!

:roll: :banghead: :banghead:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:

Great 👍🏻 can you highlight the one where I said Haaland was destined for Man City please, can’t blow me own trumpet can I :wink: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:41 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:

You mad bastard. :lol: :wink: I get paid a fortune to mod this place and I wouldn't do that! 8)
:lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 7:09 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Lefty mate... It Won't ... Let It go and get the garden ready for the urination ceremony etc so we BEAT the Scum! :D :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Don't worry I've got it all in hand, literally :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

StuartL wrote:
Wed May 11, 2022 7:03 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
KingHenry wrote:

Great 👍🏻 can you highlight the one where I said Haaland was destined for Man City please, can’t blow me own trumpet can I :wink: :wink:
:lol:

That's what the missus is for I believe, although could be a rumour, I know the other woman is good for it and that's why I'm sleeping on the sofa :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well I hope it's not a DFS one Lefty mate, coz they is fuckin' Shyte :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Which ever club he moves to during the summer, he'll probably be their player of the year

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Nos89 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:20 pm
Which ever club he moves to during the summer, he'll probably be their player of the year
If it's a club in the French, Portuguese or Belgian leagues then I reckon I could be player of year.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 7:22 am
Nos89 wrote:
Sat May 21, 2022 3:20 pm
If it's a club in the French, Portuguese or Belgian leagues then I reckon I could be player of year.
:D :D

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Didn't know who he was when he signed for us, will probably never hear about him again after he leaves.

An absolute shitehawk of a footballer!