Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Was hoping Peepee would come on and do something worthwhile so the Toon owners would be impressed and spunk some money on that worthless pile of dogshit

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

A manager whose team gets knocked out of the cup at ten first attempt to a lower league side, has hardly any midweek games all season and still can’t make top 4, yet gets a new contract.
I have to laugh. Thank fuck I took a ST holiday this year.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:48 pm
Was hoping Peepee would come on and do something worthwhile so the Toon owners would be impressed and spunk some money on that worthless pile of dogshit
He tried his best to get an assist for them

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:48 pm
:lol:

Superb post. Made me laugh out loud mate. 8)

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Up there with all the latter years Wenger performances

Gutless to a man

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Look at their forward 4 up against ours

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

The Europa League is about our level.
The problem will be attracting players who really want to play in the champions league.

We could have made CL with 2 games to spare.

I know Arteta wants a young team but there needs to be a balance with older players with some experience and character. Leaders.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Need a goal and get a corner? Yes let Cedric take it, play it short and then fuck about for it to come to nothing!
Last edited by Natural Born Gooner on Mon May 16, 2022 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm
BFG4 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:37 pm
There will be morons on Sunday singing Arteta's name. This whole club is a car crash.
This is why I just can’t stomach going to the Emirates any more
Spot on Rob, the home and away support have not kept him in a job as such but have not helped put any pressure on the c.unt at all.

The away support MOSTLY (please dont get worked up those on here who have exceptions) dont give a flying fuck about what happens on the pitch, as evidenced by chanting support of the manager at every turn. the home support is a mostly a generation of people who are used to years of wenger meh and the sort who dont really care too much about results. but we are arsenal this is embarrassing. i dont care for ourselves but to allow our main rivals in when we had a piss easy run in 14th and 18t place to beat is disgusting. the sad sad thing is we all know it won't change as the *word censored* got a new contract.

biggest spend in europe, no european football to distract them, out of the cups early and this is whats served up. all those who backed him on here or in singing his chants should hang their heads in shame.

all summer and next season listening to the scum in the cl progressing when this was in our hands to fuck them over for a generation.

i hate to say i told you so, but a load of us on here told you so.

ben white just shite yet 50m, odergaard all the fucking idiots saying how good they were and how odergard had arrived...f off hes a massive anonymous bottle job and hes our captain. our fanbase deserve what they get.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

😂😂😂😂😂😂
I'm actually loving it, how many times have we been drawn in this season, when really all it took was to look at the repeated mistakes, the inability to turn a game around , love to see how many we've came from behind to win this season.
FUCK OFF YOU BRYCREAM SWARTHY SORT OF SKINNED MEDITERRANEAN C U N T !
DB, did that description creep under the racism criteria?
If not, I couldnt give a flying fuck! :lol:
Last edited by goonersid on Mon May 16, 2022 8:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

3 of our first choice starting 11 are complete fucking sick notes - Tomi, Partey and Tierney.

You couldn’t rely on any of those 3 playing 5 games in a row without getting crocked. That’s a huge problem going into next season (one of many).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I feel sorry for Eddie. He has worked endlessly tonight surrounded by lazy cowards. :(

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

There was a large section of our fanbase delighted with the new deal for Arteta, those deluded pricks are getting what they deserve.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Ben “nor the hair” White

I’d rather have chris Whyte playing

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:50 pm
Up there with all the latter years Wenger performances

Gutless to a man
Agreed. They no showed the last 2 games, losing 5 nil on aggregate. Absolute bottle jobs.