Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:08 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:54 pm
Arsenal are responsible for 25% of the foul throws in the Premier League this season (5/20). Nuno Tavares has committed more than any other player in the division (3)

:oops:
I think Ballerina was the proud holder of that record. We've got his return to look forward to next season too
He actually did 2 in 1 game last time he was here, can’t wait to have him back - another perma crocked full back :suicide:
Two of our man mountains at the back, Bellend and White comparing tattoos and designer clothes before matches

Part of the Pussy XI that will be lining up next season

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Sutch2 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:09 pm
This is the worst I've felt about a game in some years. Worse than the Europa League final. I cannot believe we've blown it after the position we were in with ten games to go.

Same as the Palace game, we cannot handle teams pressing us high and giving us no time on the ball - every time one of our midfielders were on the ball tonight they were smothered and it took us 70 minutes to get going.

It wouldn't be as bad, but combined with the media love in of the scum, it's made it so much worse. Knowing that jealous *word censored* Levy and stupid twat Dawson will be celebrating makes my blood boil. Two dodgy penalties that they shouldn't have gotten, but our issues run deeper than that.

I fear that this is it for us - Saka and Martinelli won't stay much longer. Klopp has already made his admiration known for Martinelli, and will Saka really stay once they come sniffing about? We know they will.

We won't get into the CL next season, either - playing Thursdays will fuck us up for the league games. We might sign Gabriel Jesus, but he's not even an out-an-out striker, is he? Basically, we have to hope no top sides come down from the CL and into the Europa.

This was our big chance to derail the scum, but they'll push on from this now - with Conte as their manager, top players will want to go there. Half the fuckers in the league have done their best to do them favours, but it's our own fault for fucking losing three fucking games in a row against shit fucking sides :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: and then going to a bottom half side and capitulating.

If only Norwich could do something for us :oops:
I hope Spurs obliterate Norwich about 7-0 this weekend

Our team doesn't deserve the smallest hope for the CL

When the dust settles after the season I will be back to where I always am if we finish 5th - relieved that we won't be embarrassing ourselves in the CL. Could you honestly bear to see 11 gormless leaderless c.unts like that getting fucking rinsed by PSG, Real Madrid or Bayern

The only way we will ever get back to CL football is by winning the EL. Our owner and manager are incapable of building a top 4 team

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I'm just gobsmacked at Clive cunting his teammates live on telly after the performances he's put in every game for years now. :shock:

Is he fucking insane? Is Martinez-Lite fucking insane? :shock:

I genuinely hope Clive gets a career ender in our last game. I hope he is left crippled. Fucking odious fucking cûnt. :censored: :censored: :censored:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 pm
I'm just gobsmacked at Clive cunting his teammates live on telly after the performances he's put in every game for years now. :shock:

I genuinely hope Clive gets a career ender in our last game. I hope he is left crippled. Fucking odious fucking cûnt. :censored: :censored: :censored:
The worrying aspect is why the fucking dickhead was sent out to speak

Forgive me but I thought the 8 stone wet through Morten Harket wannabe was our captain? So where the fuck was he?

The gormless clueless cretin and his captain designate were both singing off the same hymn sheet - neither of them have a fucking scooby doo, and are both oblivious to the obvious problem that the pair of them are the two biggest problems!

Sometimes you look at that fucking chav couple in your local and say "my god, don't they deserve each other"....which is exactly how I feel about Carpet Head and Clive

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Xhakash!t is a total disgrace. Who didn’t follow the game plan? Looking at those who started, Is he having a go at Saka and Smith Rowe who for most of the season have scored the goals that got Arsenal into this position? Is he having a go at Nketiah who has scored a few goals recently that kept Arsenal in contention. Is he having a go at Tavares for his foul throw, who probably wouldn’t be in the team if Tierney was fit? Is he having a go at Cedric going missing from right back all too frequently, who again is a reserve? Maybe he is having a go at Ramsdale who was pretty nervy tonight. Maybe he is having a go at White who was forced back into the team due to Holding’s red card. Maybe having a go at Gabriel. Maybe having a go at Elneny for being a better defensive midfielder than he is. Or maybe having a go at Odegaard, his Captain.

The ONE player who has held this team back with his back passing and a proliferation of cards is Xhakash!t. He should have left years ago. Six seasons of failure. And he is the one constant. Fcuk off Xhakash!t.

augie

Post by augie »

Club gets what they deserve ...... award a 3 year BUMPER contract extension and then watch it blow up in their faces :roll:

Fans get what they deserve ....... too quick to ignore the obvious failings and pledge trust in a rookie manager who, after spending the biggest amount in european football last summer, still hasnt equalled emerys points tally in a season much less better it :roll: I do not understand how all these media c.unts are so quick to throw all sorts of garbage stats at their viewers, still laud pep's cone boy and talk of the great progress made, and ignore stats like points tallies and amount this basque c.unt has spent :roll:

Players get what they deserve ....... no c.unt in any walk of life should be rewarded when they show a lack of work ethic and commitment, and these gutless prix are getting what they deserve

The only possible positives that MIGHT come out of tonight is that (a) the swiss turd will want to go to a champs league club this summer and (b) mercenary sub standard shite like gabriel jesus will also not want to come to a europa league club

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:39 pm
Club gets what they deserve ...... award a 3 year BUMPER contract extension and then watch it blow up in their faces :roll:

Fans get what they deserve ....... too quick to ignore the obvious failings and pledge trust in a rookie manager who, after spending the biggest amount in european football last summer, still hasnt equalled emerys points tally in a season much less better it :roll: I do not understand how all these media c.unts are so quick to throw all sorts of garbage stats at their viewers, still laud pep's cone boy and talk of the great progress made, and ignore stats like points tallies and amount this basque c.unt has spent :roll:

Players get what they deserve ....... no c.unt in any walk of life should be rewarded when they show a lack of work ethic and commitment, and these gutless prix are getting what they deserve

The only possible positives that MIGHT come out of tonight is that (a) the swiss turd will want to go to a champs league club this summer and (b) mercenary sub standard shite like gabriel jesus will also not want to come to a europa league club
Only positives

1. No utter embarrassment that would have been inevitable in the CL

2. Some serious dissenting voices about Carpet Head if there's a shit transfer window and slow start

3. Another major loss making season for Kroenke

4. Back in a European competition that we might be able to win, as opposed to one we NEVER will.....something to break up the monotony of a boring PL season that's over before it begins

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 10:16 pm

Unbelievable eh?? SteveO and arrgee make the point too. He's not insane DB, it's an absolutely crafty move and his interview must surely have been sanctioned by Arteta. It's called projection...you accuse and smear others with exactly what you're guilty of, in the hope that you exonerate yourself by doing so. That's what he was up to and it also provides the excuse for Arteta....the team didn't do what the coach told them to do, it's he players' fault not the manager's.

That was an interview scripted by Captain Black and his worse than useless midfield moron. Fucking disgraceful and at least Neville called him out.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Last couple of games are disappointing enough, but listening to Xhakash!t at the end was just infuriating. I am sure that youngsters like Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli, Tavares, Ramsdale, Odegaard and Nketiah will all be disappointed and would have liked to have done more tonight but how does what Xhakash!t had to say help in any way? Why wasn’t he helping them out during a game? Oh, because he’s done fcuk all in the last six years, so easier to blame the youngsters. Xhakash!t is a disease and needs to be eradicated for the good of Arsenal. And if Captain Black doesn’t do it after tonight, he should go.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Everything about tonight has already been said, but we really are a poor side. We're only in the position we're in because everyone outside the top 3 have been woeful and that won't happen again next year. If Conte stays at the scum, then it's likely that Kane, Son and Kulusevski (assuming they buy him) will too and they'll strengthen with summer additions. I don't give a damn about not getting CL because we'd be embarrassed in it, but the vital thing was to stop spurs, because they'll pull away from us now. As others have said, apart from the scum, Utd are sure to improve and the Geordies will be buying success, so we'll be slipping back to 8th at best.

Our side is a mess. A chaotic dodgy keeper, Ben White...50 million wtf....Tavares and Cedric if Tierney and Tomi are injured (which they usually are !), a truly awful centre mid, which is the beating heart of any side and when it's as dreadful as ours creates serious issues for both the defence and the
attack and not a striker at the club who's worthy of the name. All we've got are the kids and Arteta is ruining them in the same way that Wenger used to. Too much expectation and pressure on them, with no senior pros and leaders to help and guide them. They then get criticised for not performing. I've said it elsewhere on here in recent days, but Saka, Martinelli, ESR and Gabriel will go once the big boys come knocking and who could blame them. Let's be honest, it's doubtful whether Arteta really fancies Martinelli or ESR anyway, yet for me, they're the potential stars.

On top of all that, they gave him a contract extension. Speaks volumes about the owner's ambitions. Despite all we've been through since 2006, this really does feel like a new low.

:suicide:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Xhaka is an absolute c.u.n.t

I've never seen a footballer who is so deluded about his own ability. He is an absolute coward.
He points about the pitch continuously telling others what they should do instead of leading by example, by his play.
He is a decent footballer. We've seen this with the national team but he's a terrible leader. Would throw his teenage teammates under the bus.
If the team aren't following the coaches instructions then as a senior player,get them to do it.
It's clear that nobody really respects him as he doesn't practice what he preaches.
He absolutely does not lead by example.
He's just a mouth.

A fuckin.g. coward.
I hope he's not there next season.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:16 pm
Everything about tonight has already been said, but we really are a poor side. We're only in the position we're in because everyone outside the top 3 have been woeful and that won't happen again next year. If Conte stays at the scum, then it's likely that Kane, Son and Kulusevski (assuming they buy him) will too and they'll strengthen with summer additions. I don't give a damn about not getting CL because we'd be embarrassed in it, but the vital thing was to stop spurs, because they'll pull away from us now. As others have said, apart from the scum, Utd are sure to improve and the Geordies will be buying success, so we'll be slipping back to 8th at best.

Our side is a mess. A chaotic dodgy keeper, Ben White...50 million wtf....Tavares and Cedric if Tierney and Tomi are injured (which they usually are !), a truly awful centre mid, which is the beating heart of any side and when it's as dreadful as ours creates serious issues for both the defence and the
attack and not a striker at the club who's worthy of the name. All we've got are the kids and Arteta is ruining them in the same way that Wenger used to. Too much expectation and pressure on them, with no senior pros and leaders to help and guide them. They then get criticised for not performing. I've said it elsewhere on here in recent days, but Saka, Martinelli, ESR and Gabriel will go once the big boys come knocking and who could blame them. Let's be honest, it's doubtful whether Arteta really fancies Martinelli or ESR anyway, yet for me, they're the potential stars.

On top of all that, they gave him a contract extension. Speaks volumes about the owner's ambitions. Despite all we've been through since 2006, this really does feel like a new low.

:suicide:
There have been some good performances at times and some good results achieved. A core of Ramsdale, Tomiyasu (when fit), Tierney (when fit) Gabriel, Saka, Smith Rowe, Martinelli is a good start. Odegaard and Elneny (unfortunately ignored too long) have played well. However beyond that, there is a lot lacking. White is not a £50m centre half. Holding is limited. Cedric and Tavares are sub standard full backs. Xhakash!t is poison, Sambi not good enough and Partey is crocked too often and not consistent enough. The strikers (Lacazette and Nketiah) are not good enough for a top half club.

The only loaner certain to return is Balogun. The others were deemed surplus to requirements, and whilst Saliba and Nelson have done well, it’s unlikely either will return. Leno will go, and the hope is that any new keeper is not another Runnarsson.

This season offered the opportunity to be top 4. Captain Black left the squad too light to cope with injuries despite playing fewer games in 2022 due to the early FA Cup exit and the lack of European football.

It will be interesting to see if Captain Black gets the same treatment that Emery got after just failing to make the top 4 if Arsenal look like being out of contention in league and Europe by December.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Another dreadfully poor result when we needed to pull it out the bag. It's not just Arteta been this way since Wenger's last season.
However, decisions in January by the club has cost us 4th place, as I can't envisage Norwich winning. Should never have postponed NLD, loaned out too many players, failure to bring anyone in. Poor decision making. Last few games could've done with Chambers, AMN and Pablo Mari as back ups to those injured.
Ran the squad too thin because of financial reasons. Maybe, target was Europa League, in which case does this club hold ambitions to get to the top. We needed to get top 4 this season. We won't and it's a huge opportunity lost.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

We were given false hopes, and as someone said, it's the hope that kills you.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I was raging last night but after a good sleep I'm not that bothered anymore.

As a few have said already, those millionaire footballers don't give a fuck because they'll still collect their huge wages every week.

If they don't care then why should I.

The days of players playing for the love of the club are long gone.