Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: Toon turdholes A Mon 16th May KO 8PM

Post by SteveO 35 »

We've got Marquinhos and Gabriel Jesus coming in to sort it all out lads

Two leaders of men who would have made a huge difference on a night like tonight. Real heavyweight leaders of men

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

What are they so dejected for? They didn’t try a fucking leg for the 90 minutes the fucking pricks :banghead:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Not even good enough for the EUFA cup let alone the champions league

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

robbo10 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:52 pm
Ben “nor the hair” White

I’d rather have chris Whyte playing
He's looks like a fucking extra from Hollyoaks

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

We are such an embarrassment. It is shameful.....and no one seems to care.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:40 pm
Think this is me done for a while.

No love in this Arsenal team for me anymore. It’s not even the fact that we’re poor, it’s just the lack of care and effort from these multimillionaires. It’s really not enjoyable anymore.
yep its like the wenger end days but worse, we knew he would go at some point. we know this cu.nt is here for a few years yet, my interest was in us stopping the scum and fucking them over for decades financially, but lets watch them pull ahead again despite having a massive millstone round their neck because they appointed a proper manager yet a massive proportion of our fan base turned there noses up at conte, not for arsenal, not the right style, not the right attitude. People who wouldnt know who GG was for the life of them. Sickening what we are now. Imagine what conte could get out of those young players.

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Europa is our level, it's just sickening that it's those fucking dirty fuckers from the Swamp who gets in instead of us!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Saliba should walk into that team next season as first choice right sided player but you just know that Arteta will stick with White and Gaby and probably sell Saliba for 30m

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:40 pm
Think this is me done for a while.

No love in this Arsenal team for me anymore. It’s not even the fact that we’re poor, it’s just the lack of care and effort from these multimillionaires. It’s really not enjoyable anymore.
yep its like the wenger end days but worse, we knew he would go at some point. we know this cu.nt is here for a few years yet, my interest was in us stopping the scum and fucking them over for decades financially, but lets watch them pull ahead again despite having a massive millstone round their neck because they appointed a proper manager yet a massive proportion of our fan base turned there noses up at conte, not for arsenal, not the right style, not the right attitude. People who wouldnt know who GG was for the life of them. Sickening what we are now. Imagine what conte could get out of those young players.
Conte would have brought in 2 or 3 leaders to go with them mate. *word censored* chops will be signing more lightweight no marks - either kids nobody knows or cast offs from his mate Pep

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:57 pm
Saliba should walk into that team next season as first choice right sided player but you just know that Arteta will stick with White and Gaby and probably sell Saliba for 30m
Saliba should run a mile. I would.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

I don't understand why these lower level clubs are always so ecstatic when they beat us. When is it going to sink in that we are spineless, easily beatable and are no longer a big club....not in terms of trophies anyway. In fact most people with any sense would bet on us capitulating.These teams always behave like they've upset the league leaders.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:54 pm
What are they so dejected for? They didn’t try a fucking leg for the 90 minutes the fucking pricks :banghead:
Exactly what I said almost word for word mate. Looking at Ben White like we've just been robbed with a 95th minute penalty for a draw. Odegaard looking all sorry for himself when he hasn't lifted a finger all night

This is a weaker side than the one left behind by Wenger. 3 or 4 talented kids surrounded by never will be's and pussies

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I’m done.

I’m done pretending.

I’m done pretending that the efforts, or lack there of, of these multi-millionaires mean something to me anymore.

I’m done pretending that these multimillionaires give anything close to as much shit as the average fan who invests so much emotional and financial investment into the team.

I’m done pretending that it’s actually important to finish anywhere in the table below first or above 18th, because who gives a shit overall? Quite frankly, if we are not in then running for a trophy then the season is pointless. Why should I, or any supporter of Arsenal Football Club, care if the team earns x amount of money for finishing in X position, when it’s not a trophy? The expectations of this football club is to win trophies. Celebrating anything else is farcical.

Having said that, I’d much rather we are a team where 6th meant something rather than the yo-yo “Sky a sports European place head-to-head” sort of team that we currently are. It’s pointless, it’s farcical; and quite frankly, the whole club can go and fuck itself.

I didn’t watch the derby. The first one I haven’t watched in 14 years. Not for any other reason other than I just didn’t care anymore. I just can’t. I didn’t watch tonight but I did sneak a quick listen on the radio here and there. It’s just boring. This faux “European spot” shit is exhaustingly tedious. The whole “Sky Sports/BT Sports” thing is boring. It’s just boring.

The players that are paid thousands per weeks by this club don’t care as much as ANYONE on this forum. So why should I? Why should you?

It’s a joke. All of it.

I’ll stay on here and enjoy the laughter etc, but I just don’t have it in me to honestly care about the exploits of a team that doesn’t give a rats arse if they play well or not.
Last edited by Arsenal Till I Die on Mon May 16, 2022 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SPARKSY

Post by SPARKSY »

If they can’t get top 4 with no midweek football and no cup competition, how the fuck do they think they will get it next season, when they do have to play 2 games a week.
Neville and Carragher are right. This is a really bad result for the club on so many counts.
This team is not one of the best 4 in the country but I think, top 4 is out of sight for many years

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Reckon we’ll get to the QF or quite possibly the semi of the Europa before coming up against a half decent side and bottling it.

So that’s next season sorted then.