Everton erseholes H Sun 22nd May KO 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Re: Everton erseholes H Sun 22nd May KO 4pm

Post by Nos89 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 5:28 pm
See the New Arsenal Kit has been released, with very little fuss and somewhat low key launch, maybe because we are playing shyte at the moment.

Apparently the team will be wearing the new / next seasons 1st Strip against evertonscousecunts on Sunday...

Wonder if the kit will become Jinxed if we get turned over at home on the last game of the season???? :rubchin:
Let's hope the new kit will be jinxed with winning ways.
I hope this is the last season we finish behind Spuds. I'm disappointed we didn't finish top 4 as it was in our grasp, but fucking hurts me more to finish behind that lot up the road. I'm getting sick of it tbh.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Thank fuck that shit is over for a couple of months

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

If that game had anything on it then we would have bottled it. Here's hoping this is the last time some of the absolute dross we have will line out for the club but I doubt it. Thank fuck the season is over.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just seen the score lol

Quelle surprise - the flat track bullies return when the pressure is off

Arsene would be proud

What a joke

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BFG4 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:36 pm
If that game had anything on it then we would have bottled it. Here's hoping this is the last time some of the absolute dross we have will line out for the club but I doubt it. Thank fuck the season is over.

Mohamed Elneny in the Arsenal press room after the match against Everton today, signing some paperwork & being pictured by the club photographer Stuart MacFarlane, suggesting he will sign a new contract at the club. [@kayakaynak97] #afc https://t.co/NtpN0IFI5n

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:39 pm
BFG4 wrote:

Mohamed Elneny in the Arsenal press room after the match against Everton today, signing some paperwork & being pictured by the club photographer Stuart MacFarlane, suggesting he will sign a new contract at the club. [@kayakaynak97] #afc https://t.co/NtpN0IFI5n
Perfect news to end the day. Mo ElSideways signs a new contract. Good for FA Cup and Carabao performances, please do not include him in PL matches.

Here's to hope Kieran and Partey can string 10 games together without getting injured..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lads you can deride Elninny all you want but he is ten times the player that Clive will ever be. He is not a top midfielder but he has been steady whilst having to play with a complete fucking moron. :roll:

shu

Post by shu »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 5:09 pm
Those 5 goals were scored in 3 games by the way - meaning our top scoring striker scored in 3 out of the 38 games :oops:

Exactly when that dog eater and Kane scored 40 between them . The worst frontline ever .

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

What's the betting Lacazette ends up in the Champions League next season by signing for Marseille ?

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 6:05 pm
Thank fuck that shit is over for a couple of months
Isn't it sad that so many of us are glad when the season is over these days?, for me it's been like this at least 5 years now.

That is what these dogshit owners and the muppets they employ have done to our club.

🤬🤬

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

mcdowell42 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Elneny was apparently surplus to requirements a few months ago but then he has a few games in which he doesn't shit the bed so is apparently worthy of a new deal :rubchin: similarly Xhaka was up for sale last summer but with no takers he is still an ever present in our midfield. Wenger would be proud of the internal solutions we have at this club. In August we will have Balogun up top as this novice looks to use another internal solution instead of actually signing anyone.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Thank fuck that shitshow of a seasons finished..We made an arse of it at the end up..we let the bin lids off the hook :cry: the *word censored*.
Victims* didn't win it :barscarf: Leeds escaped :cry: *word censored*..and finally Manure pipped Wet Sham to the last Europa place :cry: of course they did eh :rubchin:
I mean next season along with 2 or 3 class sides that'll drop out of the champs lge groups to join us in the knockouts :rubchin:
I wonder how next season will go :rubchin: 8th in the league :rubchin: after dropping between 15-20 pts in the games after the Thurs euro games :rubchin: Carling cup(fucked out when we meet anyone half decent) Fa cup..read above..Europa..read above..Yawn yawn fucking yawn.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:37 pm
Thank fuck that shitshow of a seasons finished..We made an arse of it at the end up..we let the bin lids off the hook :cry: the *word censored*.
Victims* didn't win it :barscarf: Leeds escaped :cry: *word censored*..and finally Manure pipped Wet Sham to the last Europa place :cry: of course they did eh :rubchin:
I mean next season along with 2 or 3 class sides that'll drop out of the champs lge groups to join us in the knockouts :rubchin:
I wonder how next season will go :rubchin: 8th in the league :rubchin: after dropping between 15-20 pts in the games after the Thurs euro games :rubchin: Carling cup(fucked out when we meet anyone half decent) Fa cup..read above..Europa..read above..Yawn yawn fucking yawn.
Yep pretty much exactly what's going to happen. Enjoy the break mate!

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:59 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun May 22, 2022 10:37 pm
Yep pretty much exactly what's going to happen. Enjoy the break mate!
Same to you and yours :barscarf: