Everton erseholes H Sun 22nd May KO 4pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: Everton erseholes H Sun 22nd May KO 4pm

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nailed on loss.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:42 pm
Nailed on loss.

I know we're bad and have bottled the last couple of games but I'm watching the Everton game atm,and they are even worse than we are :lol:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

As has been said here already....even if by some miracle Delia's let's be avving you boys produced the mother of all shocks....these leaderless limpdicks would find a way to even make Lumpard's chumps look like Brazil 82

Hope there's 30000 empty seats like the old Wenger days and a few apathetic boos at the end. Carpet Head deserves nothing more

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Ticket sold.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:39 am
is anyone actually GOING to this match on here ?
if so I would love to know why.
I am as we always have a pub crawl up Caledonian Road last game of the season and wont see some of the lads until August , paid for anyway as a ST holder.

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

If we are 2-0 up at halftime and word comes through that Norwich are also ahead we will go on to draw 2-2 or lose 2-3.....you know, pressure and all that. If not we will cruise to victory because it will be pressure free and meaningless. And the post match.....important to finish on a high, hopefully we can carry this form into next season... :blah: :blah: :blah:

So let's all welcome this disillusioned, disjointed, leaderless, spineless side which has now had a massive dollop of toxicity added to it thanks to our Swiss captain.

The fans will clap and cheer regardless.

I hope Xhaka gets sent off!! Bring some cheer to the seasons end.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 9:36 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 11:39 am
is anyone actually GOING to this match on here ?
if so I would love to know why.
I am as we always have a pub crawl up Caledonian Road last game of the season and wont see some of the lads until August , paid for anyway as a ST holder.
Fair play, I guess there are lots in this situation.
And this will happen year after year.
Just don’t expect to ever see a meaningful ‘match on the last day of the season.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

At half time in the games last night I was starting to become massively invested in the result of this game as a win for us and Leeds wining away at Brentford would have seen the blue scouse scum go down.

But thanks to the Palace bottle jobs collapsing and completely shitting the bed second half this is now a dead rubber that I couldn’t give a flying fuck what the result is.

Totally fucked off with football and looking forward to the summer break from this shit :banghead:

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:54 pm
As has been said here already....even if by some miracle Delia's let's be avving you boys produced the mother of all shocks....these leaderless limpdicks would find a way to even make Lumpard's chumps look like Brazil 82

Hope there's 30000 empty seats like the old Wenger days and a few apathetic boos at the end. Carpet Head deserves nothing more

I was hoping that everton were still gonna be deep in the shit when this game came around, cos I could see that game going very bad very fast for us in that scenario, and then the shit would really have hit the fan. Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if the scum were being held by norwich and our bottlers were choking against a team fighting relegation ?? Now cos of last nights result it will be a dead atmosphere with neither team having anything to play for - we might wallop them and neither the everton players nor fans will give a flying fcuk, and pep's cone boy will spout crap afterwards about the character the players showed, and how they were focused on doing their job in case the scum, fcuked up :roll:

Hope everton anally rape us in a 6-0 defeat with hat-tricks for wally walnut and lard arse iwobi

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:55 am
At half time in the games last night I was starting to become massively invested in the result of this game as a win for us and Leeds wining away at Brentford would have seen the blue scouse scum go down.

But thanks to the Palace bottle jobs collapsing and completely shitting the bed second half this is now a dead rubber that I couldn’t give a flying fuck what the result is.

Totally fucked off with football and looking forward to the summer break from this shit :banghead:
Me Too Rodders, I don't usually look forward to the end of season and then the long drawn out weeks in-between before the start of the new season and of course us being linked with the world and his dog, which results in us usually Not getting the kind of players we need in the obvious positions so desperately needed :? But I've had enough of witnessing this Slow Motion Car Crash that is Arsenal FC.

I feel sorry for those ST Holders who are stuck with either giving up completely or having to fork out a fortune annually in the remote hope that things might improve.

#Kroenkes Out

#Arteta Out

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

There is an 'in-depth' interview with Arteta on BBC's Football Focus this Saturday lunch time. :rubchin: Is it me or is the timing of these (new) interviews all planned by the Arsenal PR / Media Team? First the Balague one (as DB perfectly described it a "Fluff" piece) and now this.

One might think they (PR/Arteta etc) are trying to gain traction and popularity with the fans to try and excuse and reduce the impact of us having blown a very real chance of finishing 4th or even at one stage 3rd in the prem.

Short Excerpt:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61509603

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:23 am
rodders999 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 6:55 am

Me Too Rodders, I don't usually look forward to the end of season and then the long drawn out weeks in-between before the start of the new season and of course us being linked with the world and his dog, which results in us usually Not getting the kind of players we need in the obvious positions so desperately needed :? But I've had enough of witnessing this Slow Motion Car Crash that is Arsenal FC.

I feel sorry for those ST Holders who are stuck with either giving up completely or having to fork out a fortune annually in the remote hope that things might improve.

#Kroenkes Out

#Arteta Out
I've had mine since 1986 GGs first year and closest I came to giving it up was when it looked like Wenger was gonna get another contract Disillusionment crept in, went on the Wenger out marches and my missus of all people persuaded me to keep it :lol:

Matchday has now grown to a day out with at least 10 of us , sometimes more with respected sons now in late teens upwards. So its a good day to just have a laugh despite the result and yes the hope had come back . Its also good to let off steam and debate , the atmosphere has got better this year whether thats optimism or I suspect less tourists and some ST homders taking a years break
I will continue to go for the above reasons and if things really go pear shaped there will be change
We have an exciting young generation of young players with more to come through which I love to see .Lets see how it pans out but he will be backed again this sumner , if we see a repeat of the last few games I believe there will be change again by the end of next season .

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:12 am
There is an 'in-depth' interview with Arteta on BBC's Football Focus this Saturday lunch time. :rubchin: Is it me or is the timing of these (new) interviews all planned by the Arsenal PR / Media Team? First the Balague one (as DB perfectly described it a "Fluff" piece) and now this.

One might think they (PR/Arteta etc) are trying to gain traction and popularity with the fans to try and excuse and reduce the impact of us having blown a very real chance of finishing 4th or even at one stage 3rd in the prem.

Short Excerpt:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/61509603
PR machine now in overdrive.
By the end of this weekend the narrative will have changed for the brainwashed muppet part of the fanbase,

We should all be grateful that Arteta has guided this fine young team back into a European competition.
5th place is a massive improvement on last season etc etc…

I expect a comfortable 3-0 win on Sunday with the pressure off now and Everton happy to go through the motions now that they are saved from relegation.
By Sunday night the defeats at Spurs and Newcastle will be long forgotten.

Trust the process! :lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 8:21 am
We have an exciting young generation of young players with more to come through which I love to see .Lets see how it pans out but he will be backed again this summer , if we see a repeat of the last few games I believe there will be change again by the end of next season .
Let’s see how Captain Black does before the break for the World Cup in November. If Arsenal are 8th, 8 points off top 4 and struggling in the Europa League, I suspect there will be a change. After all, that’s what happened with Emery :rubchin:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Fri May 20, 2022 7:02 am
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu May 19, 2022 7:54 pm

I was hoping that everton were still gonna be deep in the shit when this game came around, cos I could see that game going very bad very fast for us in that scenario, and then the shit would really have hit the fan. Can you imagine what the atmosphere would be like if the scum were being held by norwich and our bottlers were choking against a team fighting relegation ?? Now cos of last nights result it will be a dead atmosphere with neither team having anything to play for - we might wallop them and neither the everton players nor fans will give a flying fcuk, and pep's cone boy will spout crap afterwards about the character the players showed, and how they were focused on doing their job in case the scum, fcuked up :roll:

Hope everton anally rape us in a 6-0 defeat with hat-tricks for wally walnut and lard arse iwobi
On the contrary - delighted that both teams are safe/stuck where they are to give this match the profile it deserves I.e. a completely fucking dead rubber between two massive underachievers who are the laughing stock of their respective cities. I've said for a while that the Kroenke / Arteta combo is turning us into the new Everton so fitting we should play the original Everton who celebrated avoiding relegation like they'd won the league.

I hope barely any c.unt is left in the ground by the end, apart from the cockwombles with the "can I have your shirt please" signs

Also hope Spurs are 4 up by half time just to suck the last remaining feeling of goodwill out of the occasion

New Everton v Old Everton in a meaningless end of season match - thanks Wiggy and Carpet Head