ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

Post by OneBardGooner »

Amazon have announced that Episode 1 of the ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal Series will commence airing on Thursday 4th August 2022, 8 days before we Kick-Off the New Season at C.Palace.

There is the briefest of Trailers (Barely 25 seconds long).

One thing is for sure, it will feature Clive being a C.U.N.T Falling Over, Making Stupid Fouls in Dangerous Areas... Oh! And Pointing a Great Deal for no Apparent Reason.

Midz

Re: ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

Post by Midz »

Will this series feature any nekkid women?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Not sure Midz BUT

There will be quite a few Tits and definitely 2 BIG Vadges... I shall name them not :D

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I hope we get to see the magical hold Xhaka has over the squad and manager. He seems like a good chap. Certainly stuck around long enough to oversee the demise of the club from perennial top 4 finishes to mid table mediocrity. I'm not saying he's the cause but he is the sole constant. (and Rob Holding).

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:38 am
I hope we get to see the magical hold Xhaka has over the squad and manager. He seems like a good chap. Certainly stuck around long enough to oversee the demise of the club from perennial top 4 finishes to mid table mediocrity. I'm not saying he's the cause but he is the sole constant. (and Rob Holding).
Honestly? A "good chap"? :shock:

He's a childish selfish prick. So self obsessed he decided to stroll slowly off the pitch in a huff because he was subbed as we chased the result against Palace. Then after he was rightly jeered by the crowd, instead of hurrying up off the pitch, he tells the people that pay his wages, our fans, to fuck off and then throws the club jersey on the ground. That's your definition of a "good chap"?

He should have been sacked the next morning. Emery showed how weak he was by not sacking the cùnt and then compounded it by bringing him back into the team. Shameful.

And now Martinez-Lite proves continually why he is not fit for the job by picking this selfish useless moron every game.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

C - Clive
U - Useless
N - (K) Nobber
T - Twat.

:proudtosay:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:43 pm
C - Clive
U - Useless
N - (K) Nobber
T - Twat.

:proudtosay:
8)

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Am I the only one who won’t be watching it?

All banter aside, I find the idea of watching Arteta laud himself to a catastrophic end of a season quite sickening, and pathetic.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:53 pm

All banter aside, I find the idea of watching Arteta laud himself to a catastrophic end of a season quite sickening, and pathetic.
Hmmm.... :rubchin:

To be honest I'm not sure. I'm pretty sure I'll hate it. I fear it might worsen my already fading love for the Arsenal..... I think it might be a toe curling watch with lots of love-in shots of Clive pretending to be "a leader" and Martinez-Lite praising the fuck out of him and my stomach couldn't handle that tbh. :censored:

But then I often find these behind the scenes documentaries to be quite interesting. This one might be just a bit too close to the bone though. :|

Fuck it I'll probably watch it. :lol: :wink:

SingaporeG88ner

Post by SingaporeG88ner »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:53 pm

I’ll definitely watch it.

I wish it didn’t exist and it’ll be a total cringe fest but it’s an Arsenal documentary like never before so yeah, obviously I’ll watch it. Be weird not too really :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'm sure we'll see ground-breaking and novel footage of young multimillionaire footballers doing things like training, getting a bit stressed about something, talking about the pressures of being a high paid young footballer, doing 'normal things' like cooking in their expensive kitchen, getting their haircut, doing some art stuff or something, playing in the garden with their kids, having friends round to watch a film or whatever. Then, we'll see some training stuff and the coaching team getting angry or being happy.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:42 am
.... I think it might be a toe curling watch with lots of love-in shots of Clive pretending to be "a leader" and Martinez-Lite praising the fuck out of him and my stomach couldn't handle that tbh. :censored:
Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if the whole bloody thing was the redemption of Xhakash!t culminating in his goal (his only goal last season inline with the previous couple of seasons - 3 goals in 3 seasons WTF?) against Manchester United and how the support all love him now. Doubtless there will be some clueless tourist fan who proclaims him to be the new messiah in a post match vox pop.

Anyway, I will be watching. Would be nice to have an edit sans Xhakash!t, but at least I have the fast forward button and if it all gets too much the pause button.

However, I have still to finish Arsene Wenger - Invincible. A hour to go; I keep dropping off…
Last edited by arrgee on Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:11 am
I'm sure we'll see ground-breaking and novel footage of young multimillionaire footballers doing things like training, getting a bit stressed about something, talking about the pressures of being a high paid young footballer, doing 'normal things' like cooking in their expensive kitchen, getting their haircut, doing some art stuff or something, playing in the garden with their kids, having friends round to watch a film or whatever. Then, we'll see some training stuff and the coaching team getting angry or being happy.
Could be a whole episode in the tattoo parlour with Aubamayang and Smith Rowe.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

At least Poxalaide-Chamberpot is gone or we deffo would have had to see him and his "crew" doing a "hairstyle jam".... the fucking dickhead. :oops: :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:19 am
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 11:11 am
Could be a whole episode in the tattoo parlour with Aubamayang and Smith Rowe.
Ooh, yes. Perhaps we'll have another one where Pepe gets lost and just wanders around for hours on end trying to work out where he needs to go. Actually, hold on, that's sort of what he does for a living on the pitch most weeks.