ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Natural Born Gooner

Re: ALL OR NOTHING: Arsenal on Amazon Starts August Thursday 4th 2022

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

For me, this is the musical equivalent of me loving Metallica but not acknowledging that Lulu exists!

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:43 pm
For me, this is the musical equivalent of me loving Metallica but not acknowledging that Lulu exists!
Weeeeeeeeeee-eeeeeeeelll, you know that makes me want to Shout :oops:

augie

Post by augie »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:53 pm
Am I the only one who won’t be watching it?

All banter aside, I find the idea of watching Arteta laud himself to a catastrophic end of a season quite sickening, and pathetic.

That's pretty much where I am tbh - throughout history football has had a load of managers who love being in front of the camera's pontificating absolute nonsense, but I am hard pressed to think of a guy who has done so little but still get so much media love, and I cannot listen to the c.unt when he is on tv and I mute the b*stard :oops: When sky sports starting doing live monday night games first, in the build up to kick off they brought the viewers on a behind scenes tour of stadium facilities and I loved it cos it was new and fresh, but this kinda thing is probably choreographed to the hilt and we will only see and hear what they allow us to see and hear.
I havent made up my mind on whether I will watch it or not, and it might be a last minute decision

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:23 am

…, and it might be a last minute decision
No rush, it will be on Amazon Prime for eternity. I will probably read the comments here first. Hoping for some comedy gold in among the earnest boolox.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:32 am
Shout what though!???

:rubchin:

Justice for all?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:23 am
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:53 pm
Am I the only one who won’t be watching it?

All banter aside, I find the idea of watching Arteta laud himself to a catastrophic end of a season quite sickening, and pathetic.

That's pretty much where I am tbh - throughout history football has had a load of managers who love being in front of the camera's pontificating absolute nonsense, but I am hard pressed to think of a guy who has done so little but still get so much media love, and I cannot listen to the c.unt when he is on tv and I mute the b*stard :oops: When sky sports starting doing live monday night games first, in the build up to kick off they brought the viewers on a behind scenes tour of stadium facilities and I loved it cos it was new and fresh, but this kinda thing is probably choreographed to the hilt and we will only see and hear what they allow us to see and hear.
I havent made up my mind on whether I will watch it or not, and it might be a last minute decision

Thing is we have all become accustomed to watching THE Arsenal fail year In Year Out... like a Slow Motion Car Crash that we know is going to upset us and give us bad dreams and yet, we continue to watch because of that thing called "Hope". :( :oops: :banghead:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

StuartL wrote:
I read that in Hetfields voice but saying Yeeeeeah instead!

https://youtu.be/1KccfZCojTY

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:26 pm
StuartL wrote:

Don't forget "huhh!" 🤘😎🤘

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:11 pm
Sat Jul 23, 2022 7:26 pm
StuartL wrote:

Don't forget "huhh!" 🤘😎🤘
Nor: Du Hast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3GY86rxEMU

🤘😎🤘
🤘😎🤘
🤘😎🤘 :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

This is going to be a cringe-fest. Apparently there is a toe curling clip where Martinez-Lite wheels out some speakers onto the training pitch and blasts out "you'll never walk alone" at full volume during training in some pathetic hipster snowflake attempt to "prepare" our little flowers for the "cauldron" of anfield. Fucking anfield. One of the quietest stadiums there is 99% of the time ffs. :oops: :roll:

It was in the build up to the game where Mane elbowed Tommy and Martinez-Lite and Stupid Teeth shaped up to each other. :roll:

So Martinez-Lite wants to be seen as quirky and "innovative" as a manager. That my friends is the arrogance of a novice.

I have an awful feeling this Amazon thing is going to make our club look like a pile of minges. :|

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i suppose the interesting part will be how they spin the end of season collapse.

Amazon have got the title spot on though - we ended up with NOTHING!

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:37 am
This is going to be a cringe-fest. Apparently there is a toe curling clip where Martinez-Lite wheels out some speakers onto the training pitch and blasts out "you'll never walk alone" at full volume during training in some pathetic hipster snowflake attempt to "prepare" our little flowers for the "cauldron" of anfield. Fucking anfield. One of the quietest stadiums there is 99% of the time ffs. :oops: :roll:

It was in the build up to the game where Mane elbowed Tommy and Martinez-Lite and Stupid Teeth shaped up to each other. :roll:

So Martinez-Lite wants to be seen as quirky and "innovative" as a manager. That my friends is the arrogance of a novice.

I have an awful feeling this Amazon thing is going to make our club look like a pile of minges. :|
That's because the manager, the players and the club ARE a pile of minges - they proved that beyond all reasonable doubt last season. Bigger bottlers than under Wenger, Emery or any other manager I know. Imagine losing every away game where you conceded first and not scoring a single goal in any of them - I'd love to know how many teams have ever had such a bottle job record in PL history? I doubt any

I've been trying to escape everything Arsenal until Friday night, and by and large done a good job of it, but just saw the clip you're referring to on Twitter. My god, what an uber c.unt the bloke is. Playing that shit through speakers on a wide open field - we lost 4-0 anyway and were as limpdicked as ever. Can't believe I've got another 9 months ahead of listening to this hand shandy every week. Like Augster I can't stand listening to the prick, so this self indulgent shit on Amazon will be like torture!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I can't imagine on any level why the powers that be at Arsenal ever agreed to this in the first place. If they thought that it was likely to reverse the media hatred shown towards the club then it just goes to prove how detatched they are from the real world.
Already the spicy little leaks are out in an effort to boost the viewer figures which just as a mere coincidence is to be shown the night before we once again get to open the premier league season.
The negative will be highlighted , any predictions will come back to bite us .
It never was a good idea for anyone but the media and it just gives potential ammunition to those that wish to use it against us ,any positives will be swept away and hidden .
Nothing good will come from it.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:11 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 7:37 am

That's because the manager, the players and the club ARE a pile of minges - they proved that beyond all reasonable doubt last season. Bigger bottlers than under Wenger, Emery or any other manager I know. Imagine losing every away game where you conceded first and not scoring a single goal in any of them - I'd love to know how many teams have ever had such a bottle job record in PL history? I doubt any

I've been trying to escape everything Arsenal until Friday night, and by and large done a good job of it, but just saw the clip you're referring to on Twitter. My god, what an uber c.unt the bloke is. Playing that shit through speakers on a wide open field - we lost 4-0 anyway and were as limpdicked as ever. Can't believe I've got another 9 months ahead of listening to this hand shandy every week. Like Augster I can't stand listening to the prick, so this self indulgent shit on Amazon will be like torture!

I doubt if I am the only one thinking that this is the cone boy playing up to the camera's :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/19402530 ... tottenham/

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:26 am
I can't imagine on any level why the powers that be at Arsenal ever agreed to this in the first place. If they thought that it was likely to reverse the media hatred shown towards the club then it just goes to prove how detatched they are from the real world. (And the fans)

Already the spicy little leaks are out in an effort to boost the viewer figures which just as a mere coincidence is to be shown the night before we once again get to open the premier league season.

The negatives will be highlighted , any predictions will come back to bite us .(Big Time)

It never was a good idea for anyone but the media and it just gives potential ammunition to those that wish to use it against us ,any positives will be swept away and hidden .

Nothing good will come from it.
^^^THIS 1,000% ^^^

The sole reason was for the Money, and of course those non UK Arsenal Fans especially in Asia/America/China(?) etc etc Will Lap This Up...viewing figures guaranteed. Remember when Arsenal FC went on those Pre-Season Tours of the Far East etc and how they were greeted by 1,000's of adoring fans, some of whom had done their own painted and framed images of Lord Wenger!

This stinks to high heaven, they saw the $ signs offered by Amazon and couldn't wait to sign away the last threads of dignity of the ONCE Classiest Club in Britain (Arsenal FC was the by-word for "Class", "High Morals", "Family Club"in the sport of Football) It has now joined the media-driven sell your souls for 30 pieces of silver and fuck the consequences and how it could embarrass our life long fans.