Chav Fartboxes from Fulham N Sun 24th KO 1am

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Chav Fartboxes from Fulham N Sun 24th KO 1am

Post by OneBardGooner »

9 Minute Highlights!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFcGCaV59H8

And that UberC.U.N.T Clive still gets to play.... FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Did a fiver E/W on Jesus at 11/1 to be top scorer this season if I did him last week would have got 16/1.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Always great to beat the smaller London clubs like the chavs but I read fuck all into it tbh. It's a preseason friendly. No pressure. Our problem is when the pressure is on. As we've seen in the last two disastrous end of season run ins.

Very dispiriting to see the worst cùnt in the PL Clive still starting, as he will every game this season. I'll never take Martinez-Lite seriously as a manager while he demonstrates this level of stupidity. :censored: :roll:

Jesus looks to have settled nicely. But again, that's easy in preseason. He was average to poor so often at citeh. What will he be like with us when the pressure is on and he's grown frustrated at playing in front of a dribbling fucking baboon like Clive for months on end? :?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:05 am
Did a fiver E/W on Jesus at 11/1 to be top scorer this season if I did him last week would have got 16/1.
Might be a nice bet if he continues to settle and keeps up scoring. But I have this niggling doubt about him. I hope I'm wrong.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Wouldn’t read much into that. Saka’s goal was offside. Jesus’ possibly too. A few good finishes there but seen it all before.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:33 am
9 Minute Highlights!

And that UberC.U.N.T Clive still gets to play.... FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Hate to tell you this, he was one of our best players.

And trust me I am no fan.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:10 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 8:33 am
9 Minute Highlights!

Hate to tell you this, he was one of our best players.

And trust me I am no fan.
In a preseason friendly. When it does not really matter.

And tbh he had a few good touches but no way near one of our best players. The bar is so low for this mongrel that if he doesn't score an own goal people will say "he played well" no matter what else he does.

nut flush gooner

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:09 am
Wouldn’t read much into that. Saka’s goal was offside. Jesus’ possibly too. A few good finishes there but seen it all before.
I think you can read a lot into the game. When we have our best team out there is a definite improvement over last season.

For starters, we are much better prepared than last season, and assuming Jesus isn't injured will put out a decent team versus Palace. Saliba is mustard, at last, we have a CB pairing that won't get bullied.

We might get turned over by Palace but I don't expect us to get rinsed. Chelski have more to worry about the new season than we do.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:06 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:05 am
Might be a nice bet if he continues to settle and keeps up scoring. But I have this niggling doubt about him. I hope I'm wrong.
Just did it for a bit of interest, wasn't brave enough to go win only :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

nut flush gooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:18 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 9:09 am
I think you can read a lot into the game. When we have our best team out there is a definite improvement over last season.

For starters, we are much better prepared than last season, and assuming Jesus isn't injured will put out a decent team versus Palace. Saliba is mustard, at last, we have a CB pairing that won't get bullied.

We might get turned over by Palace but I don't expect us to get rinsed. Chelski have more to worry about the new season than we do.
They certainly do. Hilarious watching their manager rip into his own players after a friendly. But he is genuinely concerned for the new season. Which is lovely! :lol:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

So far it's turning out to be a good pre season, but we've had this before, only to get turned over in the first plge game of the new season.
I fully expect to see the same thing happen again.

nut flush gooner

https://twitter.com/afcstuff/status/155 ... 1i5k3WSHAQ

To all those that have dismissed Zinchenko in the Transfer thread. Sublime pass, I don't care if it's a friendly.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Miserable c.unts you lot!!! :lol:

Yes it's pre-season but wins build confidence and we are a confidence team. We are gelling well, the new guys have fitted in well and have improved us.
If Carpet head plays Saliba alongside Gabriel we'll have a much better central defence, White is lightweight and shit in the air. Personally, I would turn him into a defensive midfielder/cover at RB, would suit him much more.
If we could just sign Tielemans and Bowen we'd have a pretty decent shot at it this season, I'm partially engorged by it all :-P

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Agree Saliba and Gabrielle look a very decent pairing as our CB's but he played Saliba at RB against the chavscum with White partnering Gabrielle ....

Still only pre-season so in essence whilst it IS better for morale to Win than Lose or Draw, we also know from past experience that Pre-0season results cannot be taken as a marker of what's to come.

I am more interested in seeing how we actually Play and how new players Gell with the established team members.

#COYG :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:09 pm
Miserable c.unts you lot!!! :lol:

Yes it's pre-season but wins build confidence and we are a confidence team. We are gelling well, the new guys have fitted in well and have improved us.
If Carpet head plays Saliba alongside Gabriel we'll have a much better central defence, White is lightweight and shit in the air. Personally, I would turn him into a defensive midfielder/cover at RB, would suit him much more.
If we could just sign Tielemans and Bowen we'd have a pretty decent shot at it this season, I'm partially engorged by it all :-P
FLIP.

AND.

FLOP.

:lol: :wink:

Honestly though, all pisstaking aside, that's great mate. I like a bit of positivity but I wonder what you'll be posting in October? Or February? :?:

For me it's been a nice preseason but I see nothing to get really excited about. Now if we hit the ground running in August and the likes of Jesus and Zinchenko have added something, and after Xmas we are still going strong, and Clive is a distant memory through a permanent ACL injury, then I might get some woodage! :lol: