Sevilla H Sat 30th July KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Kingralph

Re: Sevilla H Sat 30th July KO 1230

Post by Kingralph »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 11:29 am
Kingralph wrote:
Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:49 am
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 7:00 pm
Kingralph wrote:
Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:34 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Jul 24, 2022 4:37 pm

Any chance you could start a Chant / Song instead:

"Xhaka is a C.unt Get the Fuck Outta the club!" :D
For you? Anything!
:lol: :high5: :barscarf:
Sorry to say that due to the number of very young kids sat near me, I couldn’t start your chant, OBD. I did however boo him heartily when he was subbed. Hope that makes up for it in some small way.
Thanks Mate. :high5:

Fair enuff KR totally understand... When you said that though I had this image of all the youngsters breaking into this one voiced Chant of "Fuck Off youooooooo Caaant! Fuck-off Youooooo Caaaant!" ie: The Future of Goonerdom ALL booing the Swiss turd and the press/media/cameras etc picking up on it :D
If it makes you feel better I swear I heard a 6 year old girl say to her dad “thank fak that kants been taken off the pitch. The pointing slaaaaag is abso-fakin-lutely sh!te”.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:coffeespit:

Aaaah! See you can't fool a child they see right through ya! :lol: :high5:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 10:50 pm
Midz wrote:
Sat Jul 30, 2022 9:03 pm
We've had a very good pre-season so let's hope it carries forward to the premier league and beyond.
It's been a good preseason and the new signings have done well, especially Jesus. Wouldn't it be amazing if we just once hit the ground running and kept going and Martinez-Lite was right all along with the "Process" horseshit and he proved us all wrong?

Do I think any of that will happen? Fuck no.

But it would be brilliant if it did. I'm so sick of being negative about The Arsenal. I'd love a season where there was more positives than negatives. Fingers crossed.
:lol: You've been drawn in.
Normal service will be resumed at Selhurst Park :lol: