Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:30 pm
The fucking state of that tramp Vardy. Fucking hell. Like a heroin addict from the 80s.
:coffeespit:

That's the Best description of him I've ever heard... Steptoe the Smackhead! :D

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:21 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:15 pm
Immediately going down the other end and scoring straight we conceded both times makes a refreshing change from the complete collapse we would have expected in recent seasons.

While we all knew he was holding the team back big time I t’s only now coming to light just how much the team suffered with Laca up top from January onwards stinking the place out week after week.

Barely saw a kick of the game thanks to the fucking state of the shit streams knocking about but that’s the last week I’ll suffer that misery.

I’d been reading during the week of people using VPNs to sign up for American streaming services that show you every single game live. Think it’s NBC and Peacock. I’m actually prepared to pay for a legit service, no interest in shit streams with a million pop ups that crash every 2 mins.

I’ll pay a subscription to both if I can watch on my tv, anyone on here with an experience of doing that?
Me Too!... I'll cancel my Netflix and Amazon Prime (as soon as I've finished the All Or Nothing), and would appreciate if anyone who is an expert in this area as I too am fed up with trying to watch games on a dodgy stream etc.

I don't have a TV so rely on my PC & MAC - My Broadband & phone are through Virgin, just wondering what would be the cheapest way forward as I would happily go with another provider if it means I can watch at least Arsenal's Prem Games

Any help advice would be much appreciated. :cheers:
Have you guys tried Disney Hotstar? I think it is available in the UK.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:36 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 3:34 pm
Is ramsdale fast becoming the weakest link
I have moaned about him on here since about Christmas - worrying that we let Leno go to Fulham
Ramsdale has much to learn and needs to pull his neck in, BUT he is way better than Leno.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:29 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
Immediately going down the other end and scoring straight we conceded both times makes a refreshing change from the complete collapse we would have expected in recent seasons.

While we all knew he was holding the team back big time I t’s only now coming to light just how much the team suffered with Laca up top from January onwards stinking the place out week after week.

Barely saw a kick of the game thanks to the fucking state of the shit streams knocking about but that’s the last week I’ll suffer that misery.

I’d been reading during the week of people using VPNs to sign up for American streaming services that show you every single game live. Think it’s NBC and Peacock. I’m actually prepared to pay for a legit service, no interest in shit streams with a million pop ups that crash every 2 mins.

I’ll pay a subscription to both if I can watch on my tv, anyone on here with an experience of doing that?
Me Too!... I'll cancel my Netflix and Amazon Prime (as soon as I've finished the All Or Nothing), and would appreciate if anyone who is an expert in this area as I too am fed up with trying to watch games on a dodgy stream etc.

I don't have a TV so rely on my PC & MAC - My Broadband & phone are through Virgin, just wondering what would be the cheapest way forward as I would happily go with another provider if it means I can watch at least Arsenal's Prem Games

Que?

Do you know how much it is and if all Arsenal (Prem) games would be available?

Thanks. 8)

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:34 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Que?

Thanks. 8)
The info available online says it's 50 pounds a year in the UK, though live Prem games may not be available. Hotstar is an option if you have a VPN and can access it from a country that has PL games included in the subscription such as India.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Thanks mate, just been looking online and there appears to be numerous options, but it's not too clear. Will check it out though.

Thanks for your help. :cheers:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUu11pAKZyo

3 Minute Highlights on YT.

ps: Anyone else notice it was Martinelli who chased back won the ball back then having played it forward ran to catch ump with the break then tucked it succinctly and beautifully into the goal!?

I fuckin LOVE Martinelli! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Does it show Hannah Montana ?

Asking for a friend :oops:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:51 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Does it show Hannah Montana ?

Asking for a friend :oops:
WHO??????? :shock: :shock: :shock:

Henry is a Gooner

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Que?

Thanks. 8)
The info available online says it's 50 pounds a year in the UK, though live Prem games may not be available. Hotstar is an option if you have a VPN and can access it from a country that has PL games included in the subscription such as India.
Just tried signing up to Hotstar using a VPN set to India, looks like I need a mobile number based in India.....I wonder what my chances are of borrowing mateys at the curry house later! Fuck me this isn't going to be easy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:08 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Que?

Thanks. 8)
Just tried signing up to Hotstar using a VPN set to India, looks like I need a mobile number based in India.....I wonder what my chances are of borrowing mateys at the curry house later! Fuck me this isn't going to be easy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
If he's a Gooner no probs, or just make sure you give him a decent tip! :wink:

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:08 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Gunnerz4life wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

Que?

Thanks. 8)
You could register with your Google or Facebook account but they may have disabled that now, cheeky c* nts. Sorry guys.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I’m using iptv from Germany coupled with a vpn, I watched match live today on bein sports premier 2, no idea on the commentary but full HD for the picture via vlc player.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

xgtdec wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:42 pm
I’m using iptv from Germany coupled with a vpn, I watched match live today on bein sports premier 2, no idea on the commentary but full HD for the picture via vlc player.
Yeah I understood about 4 words of that :wink:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

If only we had a thread about streaming on this forum so we wouldn't have to clog up the match day thread with stuff about streaming :rubchin: :lol: