Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Henry is a Gooner

Re: Steptoe and Brendas bulbeyes H Sat 13th Aug KO 3pm

Post by Henry is a Gooner »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:30 pm
Henry is a Gooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 5:08 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:34 pm
Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:29 pm

Have you guys tried Disney Hotstar? I think it is available in the UK.
Que?

Do you know how much it is and if all Arsenal (Prem) games would be available?

Thanks. 8)
The info available online says it's 50 pounds a year in the UK, though live Prem games may not be available. Hotstar is an option if you have a VPN and can access it from a country that has PL games included in the subscription such as India.
Just tried signing up to Hotstar using a VPN set to India, looks like I need a mobile number based in India.....I wonder what my chances are of borrowing mateys at the curry house later! Fuck me this isn't going to be easy :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
You could register with your Google or Facebook account but they may have disabled that now, cheeky c* nts. Sorry guys.
Not a problem, it's an every moving feast as they try to block another avenue, another reason why I'm loathed to front up too much for a "genuine" sub

shu

Post by shu »

Brilliant result and great to see Jesus score x 2 .
I still think he is good for 20 goals plus which will be a bargain for 45 mill :) :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Brilliant result and great to see Jesus score x 2 .
I still think he is good for 20 goals plus which will be a bargain for 45 mill :) :barscarf:

I hope everyone is happy tonight , remember this time last season !!!!!

Midz

Post by Midz »

Brilliant result and looking forward to seeing MOTD. With the Mancs getting battered too it'll be a great show.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:28 pm
Brilliant result and looking forward to seeing MOTD. With the Mancs getting battered too it'll be a great show.
They're showing us 2nd tonight ,Brentford/utd is the 1st game they're showing if the running order I saw is correct

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta (fans supporting Saliba after his own goal) “What they did with Saliba after the OG is something I’ve never seen anything like that in my career”

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:31 pm
Midz wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 7:28 pm
They're showing us 2nd tonight ,Brentford/utd is the 1st game they're showing if the running order I saw is correct
Excellent stuff. I can be in bed before 11.00pm :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Great win against a team who are a shower of *word censored* :barscarf:

beck

Post by beck »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:15 pm
Immediately going down the other end and scoring straight we conceded both times makes a refreshing change from the complete collapse we would have expected in recent seasons.

While we all knew he was holding the team back big time I t’s only now coming to light just how much the team suffered with Laca up top from January onwards stinking the place out week after week.

Barely saw a kick of the game thanks to the fucking state of the shit streams knocking about but that’s the last week I’ll suffer that misery.

I’d been reading during the week of people using VPNs to sign up for American streaming services that show you every single game live. Think it’s NBC and Peacock. I’m actually prepared to pay for a legit service, no interest in shit streams with a million pop ups that crash every 2 mins.

I’ll pay a subscription to both if I can watch on my tv, anyone on here with an experience of doing that?
I have had a look back as far as goal times on record go90/91and we have not gone up the other end and scored twice after the other team have scored quicker than we did today at any point in that time
It may have happened before then but I have been going since 70/71 and I don’t remember it happening
Be interested if any one else can
Was over there today
I have been a lapsed match goer since covid hit as funds have been a bit tight
But the atmosphere was fantastic
I went to the Leeds game at the back end of last year and it was good then but a bit more tense
It felt today we had more in the tank if needed
It was fucking hot
Never known a domestic game like it
I was at the World Cup in Madrid in 82 and I think the Northern Ireland games in the afternoon
Matched today but I couldn’t be totally sure
Opening day v Bristol City in 76 and Chelsea in 84 was hot but I think high twenty’s not 35
Lucky enough I was in shade on the corner where the subs warm up but it was still roasting

beck

Post by beck »

beck wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 8:50 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 4:15 pm
Immediately going down the other end and scoring straight we conceded both times makes a refreshing change from the complete collapse we would have expected in recent seasons.

While we all knew he was holding the team back big time I t’s only now coming to light just how much the team suffered with Laca up top from January onwards stinking the place out week after week.

Barely saw a kick of the game thanks to the fucking state of the shit streams knocking about but that’s the last week I’ll suffer that misery.

I’d been reading during the week of people using VPNs to sign up for American streaming services that show you every single game live. Think it’s NBC and Peacock. I’m actually prepared to pay for a legit service, no interest in shit streams with a million pop ups that crash every 2 mins.

I’ll pay a subscription to both if I can watch on my tv, anyone on here with an experience of doing that?
I have had a look back as far as goal times on record go90/91and we have not gone up the other end and scored twice after the other team have scored quicker than we did today at any point in that time
It may have happened before then but I have been going since 70/71 and I don’t remember it happening
Be interested if any one else can
Was over there today
I have been a lapsed match goer since covid hit as funds have been a bit tight
But the atmosphere was fantastic
I went to the Leeds game at the back end of last year and it was good then but a bit more tense
It felt today we had more in the tank if needed
It was fucking hot
Never known a domestic game like it
I was at the World Cup in Madrid in 82 and I think the Northern Ireland games in the afternoon
Matched today but I couldn’t be totally sure
Opening day v Bristol City in 76 and Chelsea in 84 was hot but I think high twenty’s not 35
Lucky enough I was in shade on the corner where the subs warm up but it was still roasting
And it’s our best start since 09/10

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:56 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:42 pm
I’m using iptv from Germany coupled with a vpn, I watched match live today on bein sports premier 2, no idea on the commentary but full HD for the picture via vlc player.
Yeah I understood about 4 words of that :wink:

I think they are calling you a c.unt again :lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

It was a good win but maybe just as importantly it was also a good performance. At times our play today was sublime in its quality. The only weak spots for me were Clive who contributes nothing but slows down almost every attack he gets involved in, and Ohdeargod who, whilst better than last week, was still anonymous for large swathes of the game.

Again - like under Wenger so often in that last ten years - we have the nucleus of a really good side but the novice manager not replacing, and indeed starting, our worst player every game is stopping us taking that next step up.

My fear is that when we meet a decent side Clive and Ohdeargod will be badly exposed in that midfield and we'll pay the price.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Smiling on a shitty day over here. Enjoyed watching us play the ball around like an old style tennis ball game when we were at school. Distant memory mind you !. Lester! will test a few good sides this year making this result look better than it was. Bring on the Bees. :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:56 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Sat Aug 13, 2022 6:42 pm
I’m using iptv from Germany coupled with a vpn, I watched match live today on bein sports premier 2, no idea on the commentary but full HD for the picture via vlc player.
Yeah I understood about 4 words of that :wink:
I’m guessing Germany, coupled ,watched, live, based on your “form”

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Vardy still playing at 62 to pay off his wifes debts!!