Bournemouth bumholes A Sat 20th Aug KO 1730

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Bournemouth bumholes A Sat 20th Aug KO 1730

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after today's cracking win it's a trip down to the sarf coast.They got turdholed today so there will be a reaction for sure,let's hope we can keep our good run going.

OneBardGooner

Re: Bournemouth bumholes A Sat 20th Aug KO 1730

Post by OneBardGooner »

We should win this, I just hope the players don't get over-confident and cocky (if anyone is likely to be guilty of that it's ElCunto) and commit a dumb retard-ass foul giving a pen away or getting sent off... :roll:

I somehow don't think I'm alone in thinking if ElCunto wasn't playing for us I would be more confident of a successful outcome.

With their Second-hand Car Salesman managing them we should turn them over...providing we don't get sloppy, think its a done deal, fuck about... We need to start as we did today against Steptoe & Co get some goals under our belt then Destroy the fuckers.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

I’m at a bloody wedding-so will have to keep up to date via my phone I guess :banghead:

Should have far too much for them, if we play anywhere near like todays standard.

Martinelli to continue scoring, Jesus to net and Saka to open his account.

:barscarf: :barscarf: 1-3 to us :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock: WOW! Congrats Stuart I thought you were already married! Is it a (cough cough) Same Sex Ceremony? :lol: :wink:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 pm
:shock: WOW! Congrats Stuart I thought you were already married! Is it a (cough cough) Same Sex Ceremony? :lol: :wink:
Cheers mate, happily divorced thanks :barscarf:

Sorry to disappoint you but it’s not, the worst thing is we have to traipse down to Cornwall for it - still tagging a weeks holiday on to make the journey worthwhile.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 2:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 14, 2022 1:16 pm
Cheers mate, happily divorced thanks :barscarf:

Sorry to disappoint you but it’s not, the worst thing is we have to traipse down to Cornwall for it - still tagging a weeks holiday on to make the journey worthwhile.
I like Cornwall - some very decent home brews to be had :wink: If you are anywhere near Tintagel - Make sure you go and see the Gallos sculpture of King Arthur by Tintagel Castle, it is amazing... :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

On line tickets going for around £650- £700 for this game...only just over a 1000 away fans

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arteta on team news, says everybody is okay. Vieira available for debut.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:59 am
That's a shame. I had been hoping Clive had done his ACL in training or one of his teammates had slapped the shit out of him like he so richly deserves. :censored:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:21 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:59 am
That's a shame. I had been hoping Clive had done his ACL in training or one of his teammates had slapped the shit out of him like he so richly deserves. :censored:

You noticed that even with our infamous training and medical set-up, Clubfoot is hardly ever injured? I suppose it's not easy picking up injuries when you do little more than lumber slowly around the pitch. Mind you, one would think that he'd get repetitive strain injury in his arm, from all that constant pointing.

He's here forever. :(

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Everyone is available apart from Pepe.......he couldn't find the meeting room today where the rest of the team were........confused.com :happydance:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 3:16 pm
Everyone is available apart from Pepe.......he couldn't find the meeting room today where the rest of the team were........confused.com :happydance:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is you may well be right, I have never seen such a dozey player at Arsenal, not even the postman was that Tuned Out......Okay so he could only kick a stationary ball in front of him 3 times out of 10, but Pepe... he just always looks like he has just smoked a giant Spliff. :?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Miserable bastard that I am, I can't be convinced that any corner has yet been turned (and never will as long as the Swiss Albanian is stumblimg around in midfield) after a somewhat streaky win at Palace and a solid victory over a poor Leicester. Liking what we're seeing up front and hoping that things are finally tightening up at the back, but need to see a lot more before beleiving we're making proper strides.

So, still never sure what predictions to make about our games, because still think anything could happen. Erring on the side of optimism, I'm going for a 1-3 win, but as ever, fuck knows.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri Aug 19, 2022 4:56 pm
Miserable bastard that I am, I can't be convinced that any corner has yet been turned (and never will as long as the Swiss Albanian is stumblimg around in midfield) after a somewhat streaky win at Palace and a solid victory over a poor Leicester. Liking what we're seeing up front and hoping that things are finally tightening up at the back, but need to see a lot more before beleiving we're making proper strides.

So, still never sure what predictions to make about our games, because still think anything could happen. Erring on the side of optimism, I'm going for a 1-3 win, but as ever, fuck knows.
That's just about how I feel, but I'm an 'Old miserable bastard'. Be happy with 1-2. :barscarf: :barscarf:

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

He a pound on Jesus assisting Martinelli and Martinelli assisting Jesus today at 66-1

Good value I think, given the way those 2 combine so well.

3 points , 3 goals :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: