Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 2:11 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:48 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:11 pm
I seen on one of the sunday papers the senile old french cock has made comments about rotating keepers not working (we ain rotating them anyway :roll: ) and he backed ramsdale to win his spot back - I'm sure el basque will be delighted to have his judgement undermined by le cock like that :lol: :lol:
He was on with hairy hands and Gray yesterday and said something I can’t believe hasn’t gotten more media attention.

They showed an interview with Rice and then asked Arsene about him not having that type of money to spend when he was manager (didn’t he say he’d hand it back? :roll: ) - anyway between all the blowing smoke up his arse Wenger let slip that having 2 majority shareholders at the time meant that money wasn’t forthcoming from the Kroenkes because of fears on their side that it would increase the valuation of Usmanov’s 30% share.

So basically admitting that Kroenke allowed us tank on the pitch so it would be cheaper to buy out Usmanov :shock:

Can’t believe there hasn’t been more made of that revelation.
Probably the case that nothing is being made of it is because it was Wenger saying it. The man never once in his career held his hand up and said "yeah I fucked that up, all my fault". No, it was always someone else's fault. Just my thinking on it anyway....

Absolutely this. I dislike the Kroenkes as much as anyone, but while this may well be true, I don't put any store by anything that Wenger comes out with. He would have been party to any conniving that the Kroenkes were up to and he obviously didn't have the moral fibre to expose it and walk away at the time. The greedy old fucker sold us out even before the Kroenkes bought the club and took his millions every year while knowingly managing our decline.

I detest the man. A self seeking, narcissistic , lying old fucker.
Absolutely. Every fucking word. Fucking lying, loathsome, selfish cúnt. Re-inventing history to suit his own warped narrative. The man was a cúnt for years and needs to fuck off away from anything to do with our club for the rest of time.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

See the forum can unite and be as one, just takes some Wenker bashing to do it :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol:

See the Old Fool has been stirring the shyte on Bein Sports again (why the fuck do they keep giving him air time)?

I genuinely believe that he keeps hanging around in the hope that Arteta will either fuck-up or go elsewhere as manager so that he (WankerWenker) can step in and save the day! He is that arrogant and delusional. As was rightly said he put the club back a decade with his insistence on earning; sorry stealing his £10.2 Million a year + bonuses, whilst destroying us from the inside. He's a C.U.N.T end of. :proudtosay:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 3:54 pm
Meanwhile......

https://twitter.com/MikaelMadridsta/sta ... bkLXQ&s=19
Yeah! Saw that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thing is the way Arteta has (mis) handled our Goal Keeper situation; besides the fact there wasn't one to begin with... Is that he has Totally Crushed Rambo's Confidence, which won't have been done any good after the team conceded 3 goals against the Murdering Shammers; none I would venture were due to Rambo... just the team playing absolute SHYTE due to Arteta's team selection (including the playing of an injured Odegaard) as a sub with 20 minutes to go when the game was already Lost!.

Anyway ... Arteta has Totally Crushed Rambo's Confidence by replacing him with a Goalie who not only resembles a Pug Dog but is even more 'Flappy' than Flappyanski.

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Meanwhile......

I pointed out here last week that martinez has dropped a few real clangers at villa and got lambasted for it - he is another keeper whose profile and performances seems to have got better when he wasnt playing :roll: :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Couple of weeks time,Arteta has to play Ramsdale in the game against Brentford, so hopefully Raya won't be getting his place back, whatever about the var controversy yesterday, if his positioning had been right he would have caught that ball rather than flapping at it.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Meanwhile......

:lol: :lol:

Looks like a clip from women's "football". :oops: :lol:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Why the fuck is Big Nose Boring Bastard Southgate piping up and getting involved in the Ramsdale issue and saying he's not guaranteed a place in the squad for Euro 2024 if not picked?

There doesn't seem to be the same energy from from him regarding Kalvin Phillips or any other of his favourites who don't play regularly, why single out and unsettle an Arsenal player?

augie

Post by augie »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Nov 10, 2023 7:23 pm
Why the fuck is Big Nose Boring Bastard Southgate piping up and getting involved in the Ramsdale issue and saying he's not guaranteed a place in the squad for Euro 2024 if not picked?

There doesn't seem to be the same energy from from him regarding Kalvin Phillips or any other of his favourites who don't play regularly, why single out and unsettle an Arsenal player?

That is a very good point

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

On a side note surely he plays Ramsdale today, game after the international break(can't see him getting a game for England)is against Brentford, Raya can't play against them,

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:55 am
On a side note surely he plays Ramsdale today, game after the international break(can't see him getting a game for England)is against Brentford, Raya can't play against them,
Maybe if the Brentford game was in a few days time but the fact that everyone now pisses off to the 4 corners of the globe to play yet another fucking meaningless round of international bore fest football for 2 weeks (how many international breaks have their been already this season :banghead: ) I’d be surprised.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Hey Aaron, we all love ya, mate. Stay strong.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2023 5:16 pm
Hey Aaron, we all love ya, mate. Stay strong.

^^^THIS^^^

Oh! And Fuck OFF El Pug

Midz

Post by Midz »

I was thinking of buying one of those roll-neck sweaters Raya is wearing. :D