Fulham fartholes H Sat 27th Aug KO 530pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Fulham fartholes H Sat 27th Aug KO 530pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up its Fulham at ours :rubchin: They got a late winner today so they'll be on a high,weve won 3 from 3 with Xhaka playing in all 3 :shock:

John F

Re: Fulham fartholes H Sat 27th Aug KO 530pm

Post by John F »

I do not think this will be easy as Mitrovic can be a handful. 3-2 to us. I usually believe in not changing a winning side but bringing back Tomi and Tierney, moving Zinchenko to midfield to replace Clive, and benching White could improve us even further. I would prefer Smith Rowe over Odegaard but it would be hard to change that just now especially now he has been made Captain.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think it is a case of If we turn up we Win, if we start slow or fanny about we could blow it. simples :|

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

4-0 for a 4th straight win 8)

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sat Aug 20, 2022 10:23 pm
Next up its Fulham at ours :rubchin: They got a late winner today so they'll be on a high,weve won 3 from 3 with Xhaka playing in all 3 :shock:
You make it sound like we have Tyrion Lannister waddling around in midfield. Xhaka has his problems, but the belief that he is this dogshit player with no qualities is just untrue. He is getting forward and scoring goals, getting touched in the opposition box, and he does have a good passing range.

Why wouldnt we win with Xhaka. He is actually playing well at the moment & I hope it continues.

I swear to god, I reckon some fans on this forum would swap with with McTominay if they had the chance.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

wilson2.0 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 12:16 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
You make it sound like we have Tyrion Lannister waddling around in midfield. Xhaka has his problems, but the belief that he is this dogshit player with no qualities is just untrue. He is getting forward and scoring goals, getting touched in the opposition box, and he does have a good passing range.

Why wouldnt we win with Xhaka. He is actually playing well at the moment & I hope it continues.

I swear to god, I reckon some fans on this forum would swap with with McTominay if they had the chance.
Xhaka is shite mate :oops: I'd swap him with McTominays gran from his dad's side he's so shite..

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:38 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Xhaka is shite mate :oops: I'd swap him with McTominays gran from his dad's side he's so shite..
Absolutely. Clive is the worst player to ever stain our jersey. Utter dogshit. A fucking walking lobotomy. Slows our attacks. Pisses aways possession too often. Gives away too many stupid fucking needless free kicks and pennos. Replace that oxygen thief in midfield and we instantly become a better team.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:45 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 1:38 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Absolutely. Clive is the worst player to ever stain our jersey. Utter dogshit. A fucking walking lobotomy. Slows our attacks. Pisses aways possession too often. Gives away too many stupid fucking needless free kicks and pennos. Replace that oxygen thief in midfield and we instantly become a better team.
Not only the the Worst player EVER to don the Red & White of THE Arsenal, he is also a C.U.N.T.

Midz

Post by Midz »

You seem to have developed a dislike for our good friend Granito El Cuntio. :D

TomHelo14

Post by TomHelo14 »

Gotta be another 3 points for them tricky top of the league Reds ey 8)

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

wilson2.0 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Do you need me to give you a lobotomy? Either that or I can carry out laser eye surgery as you are clearly blind.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 7:46 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
falkirk goon wrote:

Do you need me to give you a lobotomy? Either that or I can carry out laser eye surgery as you are clearly blind.
:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:56 pm
Dislike!?

Naaaah! Hate the CU.NT. :D

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 8:24 pm
Midz wrote:
Sun Aug 21, 2022 5:56 pm
Dislike!?

Naaaah! Hate the CU.NT. :D
:D :D We won't expect to see him at your BBQ then?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Mitrovic definetly a danger but think Saliba has the talent and strength to control him which will be key....another Arsenal win....think we will win our first 5 games...hopefully first 8 games before we go to Brentford