Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
IW8Goalmachine

Re: Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

shu wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:07 pm
Who was motm ? Arsenal.com on Twitter have loads saying Xhaka motm and saying he has been brilliant all season ,funny that ?
You can't say motm!!!

Fucking bigot!!!!!

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I see BT with their 'player of the match' award . Are they unsure of the gender of the player picking it up :banghead:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Win 2/3 of our remaining games and we'll equal the number of wins for the Invincibles
Winning games in this league should never be taken for granted. In previous years we'd never have won these 5 fixtures.
Nketiah gonna score a hatful in the Europa League

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BFG4 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:21 pm
I see BT with their 'player of the match' award . Are they unsure of the gender of the player picking it up :banghead:
First game of the season at Palace, Alan Smith was asked to name his man of the match and he gave it to Saliba. I saw a pic after of him holding his award and man of the match is printed on it.

Was pleasantly surprised and thought we’d finally put this player of the match or star of the match bullshit behind us.

Since then though all I’ve heard is player of the match - Jesus has gotten it a few times and I’ve searched for pictures to see what’s written on the award but couldn’t find any. I’d love to know what it says now.

Obviously some c.unts took offence :roll:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

Fuck them.
Only men on the field so it'll be MOTM.

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Martinelli levelling up. All the talk about Antony and that Portuguese lad at AC Milan, plus Felix at Atletico Madrid.

But Martinelli is the closest rival to Vini Jr as far as top attacking talents go in the world not named Haaland or Mbappe.

His aggression to win the ball back, the tenacity, not being disposed. He is a well behaved Luis Suarez in the making.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

Another nice little result !. 5 out of 5 can't be too bad. When we start putting away half the chances we create I'll enjoy watching the games a bit more. No nails again !. Saka does need a goal & it was nice to see 'Eddie' come on & play so well. I think he will do OK in the Carabo cup side & should score a few. :barscarf: :barscarf:

shu

Post by shu »

Lol fool , if it is a match involving men it is a man of the match :D It’s not fucking dog of the match is it !

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:38 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:04 pm
win tonight and Zinchenko may be back for saturday.....
I'd prefer if he was back for Sunday :wink:
all games should be saturday at 3:0 o clock......

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:41 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Zinchenko was shown in the training pics yesterday so hopefully they were just making sure he’ll be 100% for Sunday because Tierney is miles off it at the moment.
Odergaard has damaged ankle and doubt for Sundays game....one of McGinns "tackles" do doubt

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Villa goal was obstruction...was holding Ramsdale...shit ref again

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:50 am
Villa goal was obstruction...was holding Ramsdale...shit ref again
Same as Saliba did against Leno , not a foul.

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:09 pm
No one has mentioned Sambi , I thought he done ok tonight especially first half , if he had a better partner to learn from, play with .....

I seen first half and bits of second half (work issues) but in that time I was impressed with Sambi - I'm not suggesting that he was motm or anything, but he was certainly playing well and moving the ball fast and winning the ball back for his team.

I say this as a long time martinelli fan, but last night was one of his frustrating games imo - too many times he ran with his head down and didnt see the passes in front of him, and some of his passes and crosses were poor. He of course worked his nuts off as always, but he does need to play smarter at times too

Special mention to the piece of swiss dogshite that is xhaka :roll: Twice in 5 first half mins he gave shocking passes to saka - the first one was a simple ball to give along the deck but instead he hung a high ball out where any decent defender would be licking his lips at the chance of cleaning out the winger, and the second pass he fired it at saka's head like it came out of a cannon :evil: :evil: Useless *word censored*

Btw, to all the martinez fans on here, can I just point out that selling him to villa is what won that game for us last night cos he was dogshite on both goals 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 8:35 am
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:41 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
Zinchenko was shown in the training pics yesterday so hopefully they were just making sure he’ll be 100% for Sunday because Tierney is miles off it at the moment.
Odergaard has damaged ankle and doubt for Sundays game....one of McGinns "tackles" do doubt
Yeah! they were kicking us right from the start, McGann and Ings and the Mong Digne ... Ref was useless...but as soon as ours put in a tackle he was right there with last warning / yellow card etc.. CEEEEUUUNNNTT!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »