Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after yesterday's hard fought win it's Villa at ours.They play today so well have had a day more rest than them,as always with us fuck knows how it'll go :rubchin: Well be up against another ex goalie and Xhaka will start again :roll: so it could be anything as it usually is with us.

g88ner

Re: Villa vaginas H Weds 31st Aug KO 730pm

Post by g88ner »

The margins of victory are so fine sometimes. We sit top of the league but could easily have dropped points against Palace (a) and Fulham (h).

Villa are one of those teams who can get you on the break so I’m expecting a nervy game but hopefully we’ll come out all guns blazing and get an early goal to settle things down.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Absolutely despise these fuckers - probably apart from the obvious hate targets, these c.unts would be next on the list. That goes for Stevie Me too, the useless fucknugget.

'Ave you won the European Cup to ring out a few times, before we hopefully swat them aside.

3-1 to the Arse

:barscarf:

Midz

Post by Midz »

When will be be playing a team that we didn't supply with a goal keeper? :D

Hopefully we'll keep the unbeaten run going.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Another win on the cards...hopefully 5 on trot....confidence building....then its Utd

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Kudos! On the thread title FG! :D :wink: :wink:

Watch these scouse lead smelly vagina's try and kick us off the park in the opening 15 minutes, just hope we've have a Zero Tolerance ref; though most likely yet another pussyCunt.

Hope Tomiyasu gets a start - his no nonsense presence on the right flank.

Their main threat will come from mid-fielder Coutinho - shut him down and it will be easier; though of course as ever we have the idiotic Clive starting :roll: ....

Need this win and so 5 games undefeated! So that we are fully prepared for the ManureCuntWhores at old Hartford.... :box: :barscarf: :box: :barscarf:

wilson2.0

Post by wilson2.0 »

Given we have United at Old Trafford 4 days after, we really need to commence a rotation. I think Saka needs a break. He played every game last year, I think I read he has featured in our last 46 league games back to back. Truth is he is also not contributed as much as Martinelli, Jesus and Odegaard of the front four. Hold Saka back this game and release him at Old Trafford. Take no chances with Partey and ZInchenko, unless they are 100% match fit, don't risk them.

Ramsdale, Tomiyasu, Saliba, Gabriel, Tierney, Elneny, Xhaka, Odegaard, Martinelli, Jesus, Nketiah are good enough to beat Villa. We would also have the option to bring on Saka, Partey and ZInchenko if we need too.

We cant keep starting the same 11 players every week, especially in between midweek games. There needs to be time when we hold back one, two or three players with a longer term view.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Villa took a beating today from Wham and there are calls for Gerrard's head . They might be out of the traps against us or if they want him gone they might roll over . Whichever way we can't let our intensity drop , we need these three points because they all count at the finish.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Smash this fucking lot and fuck slippy stampy Gerrard off into unemployment and irrelevance. Hope we fucking do them 4-0.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:44 pm
Smash this fucking lot and fuck slippy stampy Gerrard off into unemployment and irrelevance. Hope we fucking do them 4-0.
Villa and Everton relegated in the same season ?

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:15 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2022 7:44 pm
Villa and Everton relegated in the same season ?
Now THAT would be Schweeeeeet!

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

I’m anxiously waiting for an update on Zinchenko and Partey.

I know there wasn’t exactly universal approval when we signed Zinchenko :lol: but I think he’s a huge miss; especially as Tierney looks rusty.

Zinchenko and Partey always try and pass forwards and I thought we really missed that against Fulham.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

My original feeling was that we would win this 4 or 5 nil, but on reflection I reckon Arteta may well change things up with
Moan U at the weekend.
Tommy to come in at RB, starts for ESR and Vieira and the feather floating about up front.*

*Then a few subs with 30 mins to go to win the game 1-0!!!! 8)

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

TeeCee wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:12 pm
My original feeling was that we would win this 4 or 5 nil, but on reflection I reckon Arteta may well change things up with
Moan U at the weekend.
Tommy to come in at RB, starts for ESR and Vieira and the feather floating about up front.*

I’d be amazed if Vieira started. New club, just back from injury, no preseason, no sub appearances yet and only played recently in a u21 friendly. Surely there’s no way he’s starting against Villa :rubchin:

As for Eddie “the feather”…. He’s filled out a lot I reckon. Looks quite a strong lad these days.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 3:26 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:12 pm
Moan U at the weekend.

I’d be amazed if Vieira started. New club, just back from injury, no preseason, no sub appearances yet and only played recently in a u21 friendly. Surely there’s no way he’s starting against Villa :rubchin:

As for Eddie “the feather”…. He’s filled out a lot I reckon. Looks quite a strong lad these days.
:gayflag:

:lol: :wink: :wink: