Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:28 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:30 am

With VAR and Fergusons retirement, the integrity of the game has been restored.
Do you actually watch english football?
:rubchin:

:wink:

A11M11

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by A11M11 »

With VAR and Fergusons retirement, the integrity of the game has been restored. Because some of the ref jobs at Old Trafford in the era of Fergie were criminal.

I had to go back to read that ,

VAR is an unmitigating disaster and it's obvious that the way it's run here that the pitch referee is no longer the principal arbiter because the referees are not up to the job and their standard has in fact gone down as they are undermined by the decision maker in a studio at Stockley Park.

Taking a breath now after that totally unpunctuated rant.

I fear for today it's almost as if things are being prompted to promote a points deduction.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Finally a bit of good news...

Martin Odegaard, Aaron Ramsdale and Oleksandr Zinchenko travel with Arsenal squad for Manchester United clash

https://metro.co.uk/2022/09/04/arsenal- ... -17295367/

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Apart from when the ground was empty, we just don't turn up here do we?

Moyes, Van Gaal, Maureen, the little goblin - how many managers and how many times have we played here, and we've thought about how shit they've been at the time and still got rolled over? Lost count now

Worried about the injuries and our inability to bring in another midfielder too

No doubt this is the challenge of the season so far. There has been such good spirits amongst the fans and high hopes, but a defeat to these in the mould of seasons past will bring back all the same old question marks about lack of strength in depth, and bottle on the big occasion away from home.

I sincerely hope we stuff the fuck out of these c.unts. My heart tells me 1-2 to the Arsenal......my head is telling me we might get beat and if we go a goal down, suffer the same limpdicked rollovers of last season. I only hope my heart is right!

Rather than talking about Edison inventing the light bulb, Arteta might want to show them Keown jumping on Van Horseface, Lauren getting Albert Steptoe Jnr by the throat, and the 21 man brawl of the early 90s. COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Currently sunning it up by the pool in Majorca! Beautiful out here.

So nervous for this today , yes we’ve started well but a few injuries and for some reason in the past as shit as they have been we just struggle here. So hope I’m wrong.

Found a nice little pub called “The London Pub” to watch it. Hoping for little to no manc twats to be around and maybe some gooners but I’ll be there sporting the famous yellow away colours regardless!

Was there yesterday to watch the scouse scum derby and there were plenty crying pool fans after their draw which was nice. Their arrogance believing they should get every decision and win every game is astounding especially when they congregate to watch it together!

COYG and I’m heading to the bar for a lager to calm these nerves.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:23 am
Apart from when the ground was empty, we just don't turn up here do we?

Moyes, Van Gaal, Maureen, the little goblin - how many managers and how many times have we played here, and we've thought about how shit they've been at the time and still got rolled over? Lost count now

Worried about the injuries and our inability to bring in another midfielder too

No doubt this is the challenge of the season so far. There has been such good spirits amongst the fans and high hopes, but a defeat to these in the mould of seasons past will bring back all the same old question marks about lack of strength in depth, and bottle on the big occasion away from home.

I sincerely hope we stuff the fuck out of these c.unts. My heart tells me 1-2 to the Arsenal......my head is telling me we might get beat and if we go a goal down, suffer the same limpdicked rollovers of last season. I only hope my heart is right!

Rather than talking about Edison inventing the light bulb, Arteta might want to show them Keown jumping on Van Horseface, Lauren getting Albert Steptoe Jnr by the throat, and the 21 man brawl of the early 90s. COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
1,000% on the money SteveO. :high5:

#COYG :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 8:23 am
the playing mantis wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 9:28 pm
wilson2.0 wrote:
Sat Sep 03, 2022 1:30 am

With VAR and Fergusons retirement, the integrity of the game has been restored.
Do you actually watch english football?
:rubchin:

:wink:
:shock:

Did your carer let you write that with child safe crayons in big letters on a piece of A3 Paper so you could copy it or are you a WUM?

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Aaron Ramsdale, Oleksandr Zinchenko & Martin Ødegaard are all in contention to START against Manchester United. [@MiguelDelaney] #afc

shu

Post by shu »

Steveo 1million % :lol: :lol: but no Arteta won’t show that , too much like real passion .

Nick Bendtners Ego

Post by Nick Bendtners Ego »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Sep 04, 2022 9:03 am
With VAR and Fergusons retirement, the integrity of the game has been restored. Because some of the ref jobs at Old Trafford in the era of Fergie were criminal.

I had to go back to read that ,

VAR is an unmitigating disaster and it's obvious that the way it's run here that the pitch referee is no longer the principal arbiter because the referees are not up to the job and their standard has in fact gone down as they are undermined by the decision maker in a studio at Stockley Park.

Taking a breath now after that totally unpunctuated rant.

I fear for today it's almost as if things are being prompted to promote a points deduction.
https://twitter.com/ODDSbible/status/15 ... DwOGQ&s=08

Mate, exactly my sentiments, I wish to share your pre-match rant.

Bad enough that we have to contend with hometown refs and the Russian/Salford roulette it brings but this cluster f.uck of a system fills me with dread. Been a while since I've had a whole butterfly farm in the gut.

We can take this shower of horrible c.unts any day, any season , 11 versus 11 but this games history is littered with official cheating of the highest order. All of which the media and pundits are happy to turn a blind eye to. Today feels like it's going to be one of those days ...... you can nearly smell it.

F.ucking VAR 🤬
F.ucking hate it . From day 1. Helps suck the soul out of football even more. As a fan is there a greater feeling that that split second of adrenalin and euphoria when the ball hits the back of the net. Now you expect a f.ucking VAR call for everything and pump the air mutedly like a thalidomide cheer leader as you wait for the reality show drama to be played out. From talking to younger guys they all seem to have bought into this VAR b.ollix but then again when you've been reared on love Island, drip fed tik tok for breakfast and know the whole Kardashian family line up as opposed to your clubs history what chance have you got.

PreVAR , have we got screwed over, yes we have ....but we also got the rub of the green as has every team . Goes in roundabouts, you win some , you lose some, but now instead of dealing with the fragilities of human error and a nice liberal dose of corruptness occasionally, you have to go another full round getting slapped by the exact same thing in the form of the out of control monster that is VAR.

Feels like the old Arsenal though . Feels like the whole world wants us to fuck up and happy to help fuck us up. F.uck it , siege mentality it us, bring it on, will be all the sweeter if we turn over these c.unts today.

COYG!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Does anyone know the Betting Odds on this please?

#askingforafriend.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Getting ready to see us kicked all over the park, as usual, with the idiot McTominey looking to end a few careers. Villa used the tactic in the first half on Weds.

Let m throw this out there....why, since the early Wenger days, has it always been the accepted tactic to rough us up? I can understand that teams might think (as they clearly did in the early Wenger years), that if they got the ball down and tried to play football against us they'd lose. However, you don't see the same brutal approach taken with City, Liverpool and Chelsea, all of whom are technical very adept, so why always against us? We've had a good start to the season and once again (if the Villa game was anything to go by...and I expect more today) the kicking us off the park idea is back in swing.

I'm only hoping that Ten Haag doesn't share that Fergie style approach, not that it will make any difference to the thug McTominey. You know, I hate diving and rolling around as much as anyone and we've never really done that, but with fuckers like McTominey around, I'd encourage players to ham up his assaults and get him booked nice and early.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Same team as midweek with 1 change Zinchenko in for Tierney

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal
1 Ramsdale
4 White
12 Saliba
6 Gabriel
35 Zinchenko
23 Sambi Lokonga
34 Xhaka
7 Saka
8 Ødegaard
11 Martinelli
9 Gabriel Jesus

Substitutes
3 Tierney
10 Smith Rowe
14 Nketiah
16 Holding
17 Cédric Soares
18 Tomiyasu
21 Ferreira Vieira
27 Oliveira Alencar
30 Turner

Referee:
Paul Tierney = C.U.N.T

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Manure 17/10 at Betfair
Were 17/10 at hills