Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up after of 5th win on the bounce its this shower of absolute fuckholes :cry: We've got off to a great start :barscarf: but we all know how Sunday will most likely go :roll:
I would love to be wrong but I think 2 or 3-1 to them with numerous shitey refereeing decisions going against us :cry:

Retro Gunner

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:21 pm
Next up after of 5th win on the bounce its this shower of absolute fuckholes :cry: We've got off to a great start :barscarf: but we all know how Sunday will most likely go :roll:
I would love to be wrong but I think 2 or 3-1 to them with numerous shitey refereeing decisions going against us :cry:

We seem to have a mental block with this lot...a hangover from Fergie's days. Even when they're absolute shit, we struggle to beat them...I think we must have been the only side not to beat them when Moyes was boss.

If we go there confidently, believing we'll win, then we should have more than enough and certainly enough to draw, even if they play well. Come out as we did last night and we should be ok. However, come out nervous, timid and slow paced and we'll likely lose.

This will be the first test for Xhaka this season, the sort of game that usually passes him by in both directions and sees him dump us in it when he does have the ball. I'm also interested to see how Saliba handles this. I don't want to judge the boy harshly, buy all I'd say is that he worried me on a couple of occasions last night and whatever we think of the Mancs, they will put our defence under pressure.

1-1, or 2-2.

Perryashburtongroves

Re: Shower of dirty cheating Manc filth who ended our record unbeaten run by being dirty cheats A Sun 4th Sept KO 430PM

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I'd prefer to call them 'Shower of dirty manc filth who whack women about'. Hope we thrash the cúnts but you just know they'll be allowed to kick the shit out of us for 90 minutes whilst the press talk about that's how you stop Arsenal. Jesus with two, Martinelli with one. 3-0

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:10 pm
I'd prefer to call them 'Shower of dirty manc filth who whack women about'. Hope we thrash the cúnts but you just know they'll be allowed to kick the shit out of us for 90 minutes whilst the press talk about that's how you stop Arsenal. Jesus with two, Martinelli with one. 3-0
Does that include Head Butting them? :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We WILL Win This. :crest:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 5:00 pm

We seem to have a mental block with this lot...a hangover from Fergie's days. Even when they're absolute shit, we struggle to beat them...I think we must have been the only side not to beat them when Moyes was boss.

If we go there confidently, believing we'll win, then we should have more than enough and certainly enough to draw, even if they play well. Come out as we did last night and we should be ok. However, come out nervous, timid and slow paced and we'll likely lose.
This is what I think too. I want us to win but am not confident at all.

I hope Leicester kick the shit outta them tonight. As many injuries and suspensions as poss please.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 4:21 pm
Superb thread title falky. 8)

God knows on this one. They are at their shittest in 50 years no less. So who better to roll into town and give them a handy morale boosting three points....? :roll:

We should beat them. We are a far better team than them at this moment in time. But I am not confident we will tbh. After watching Martinez-Lite's pitiful "now ho an ween hees huhhing hem" teamtalks on the Amazon thing, I am really not confident when we play against any of the perceived "big clubs" no matter their current standing or form. :|

Heart says we win 3 nil.
Head says we lose two - one.

Will be interesting to see how many of our fans are saying Lobotomy Clive is "having a great season" or "he played well" after this one, because it's in these kind of games that he usually fucks us worst. :censored:

Come on Arsenal. I hate these plastic manc cùnts! :box:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Wonder what time they'll get their penalty at

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 pm
Hmmm, let me see.... the ref to give them an extra 5 minutes if they are losing or drawing, so probably the 98th minute. Similar to LiVARpool.... :roll: :censored:

Thynker

Post by Thynker »

We really should beat them, particularly if they throw their new boys in.
No excuses.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I don't care how we do it or what the score is, but we have to beat these scumbags, I hate them as much as the Swamp dwellers down the road.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Have to Agree, let's just go there and SMASH These Arrogant, Smarmy, Cheating, Whinging FUCKERS! :box: :box: :box:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Bad feeling about this one....all set up for their £80 million pound signing, us with a weakened midfield, referee decisions constantly going against us, could be tough.

Is this the game where xhaka implodes?...at very least he will be exposed with no Zinchenko

............ its just these fuckers the ones who ended our unbeaten run by kicking us off the park.....fuckin typical

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

This will be tricky as they have 3 wins on the bounce since they dropped Ronaldo and Maguire, but they still haven't been great. It really depends on how the lads start because I think that they do have the firepower to win this.

My prediction is a 1-1 draw. We will get an early goal and they will level it leaving a shit your pants finish with Arteta bringing on Holding to go 3 at the back.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 01, 2022 9:13 pm
That's a good question. Could be early on, could be just before half-time if they need to get back into the game or most likely right near the end to either rescue them a point or get them the win.