Ginger knuckle dragging toffies H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Retro Gunner

Re: Fat Frank's Blue dippers (Postponed)

Post by Retro Gunner »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 4:09 pm
Apparently, they're looking at Marcelo Bielsa. If he turns them down, they're considering Sam Allardyce.

Aaah yes, when all else fails get Hippo Head in with a 20m bonus if he keeps them up.

I heard Bielsa or Dyche. Tbh, I'd prefer them to get Bielsa, because at least we'd get a chance to play. If it were Dyche or Fat Sam, then they'd have everyone behind the ball and would be kicking us all over the park.

It really shouldn't matter who is managing them if we just play our game, because they are seriously poor. A few days ago I looked at their squad and it's even worse than I imagined. A while ago I thought that Calvert-Lewin could do a job for us, but he had the long injury lay off and is now in a totally crap side, Onana looked pretty useful earlier on in the season and Gordon has the makings of a good player. That's about it, although they do have Alex Iwobi :lol: . Anyway, take a look at their squad, it's shocking.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

xisstential wrote:
Apparently, they're looking at Marcelo Bielsa. If he turns them down, they're considering Sam Allardyce.

Aaah yes, when all else fails get Hippo Head in with a 20m bonus if he keeps them up.

:coffeespit:

Quality! :high5:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 Sean Dyche is expected to become the new Everton manager today, reports @SkySports.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Weekend of the FA Cup 5th round looks available now...better get this game played before Dyche gets the team sorted.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri Jan 27, 2023 10:28 pm
Weekend of the FA Cup 5th round looks available now...better get this game played before Dyche gets the team sorted.
5th round is midweek, so possibly on Wednesday 1st March. Will depend on whether or not West Ham or Spurs are drawn home or away.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Jan 24, 2023 5:07 pm
xisstential wrote:

I heard Bielsa or Dyche. Tbh, I'd prefer them to get Bielsa, because at least we'd get a chance to play. If it were Dyche or Fat Sam, then they'd have everyone behind the ball and would be kicking us all over the park.

It really shouldn't matter who is managing them if we just play our game, because they are seriously poor. A few days ago I looked at their squad and it's even worse than I imagined. A while ago I thought that Calvert-Lewin could do a job for us, but he had the long injury lay off and is now in a totally crap side, Onana looked pretty useful earlier on in the season and Gordon has the makings of a good player. That's about it, although they do have Alex Iwobi :lol: . Anyway, take a look at their squad, it's shocking.
Yes seems pretty obvious what tactics dyche will apply...lets hope we dont incur any serious injuries
scouse cheating scum claim for everything, if one of ours gets a broken leg they will say we are feigning it

OneBardGooner

Re: Fat Frank's Blue dippers H (Postponed)

Post by OneBardGooner »

MERGE1 MERGE1 MERGE! :D :wink:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:46 pm
MERGE1 MERGE1 MERGE! :D :wink:
But one is the home match thread that got cancelled, the other is the away match this Saturday.

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

All we have to do is keep this “home, blue dippers” thread going until it actually happens

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

2 goals in the first 20 minutes to shut the crowd up. Another just before half time to ensure they stay silent in the 2nd half, and another late one to ensure their headlong rush to Championship football does not get interrupted.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin:

DON'T MERGE ! DON'T MERGE ! DON'T MERGE!

:D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:54 pm
:rubchin:

DON'T MERGE ! DON'T MERGE ! DON'T MERGE!

:D :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Quality. :D 8)

falkirk goon

Re: Ginger cum garglars Blue dippers H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

Post by falkirk goon »

New date confirmed it's the midweek of the next round of the cup.Ive amended the title aswell cos well Fat Franks not there anymore.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

How about Ginger Cum Gargler's Knuckle Dragging cun.ts? :D

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:56 pm
How about Ginger Cum Gargler's Knuckle Dragging cun.ts? :D
Your wish and all that Bard 8)

OneBardGooner