Ginger knuckle dragging toffies H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
rodders999

Re: Ginger cum garglars knuckle dragging ceunts H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

Post by rodders999 »

Tierney at the back, Gabi in attack, Arsenal on the way to champions league :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Another massive win for us tonight :barscarf: Lovely to score a few good goals aswell,and what about the bin lids :oops: fannies :lol: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:31 pm
Another massive win for us tonight :barscarf: Lovely to score a few good goals aswell,and what about the bin lids :oops: fannies :lol: :barscarf:

Fannies? Surely they’re “ringpieces” Falky old mate. :lol: :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:58 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

Fartpipes :D :barscarf:

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

:D :D :barscarf: :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

‘We’re here and we’re not going to stop’

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:01 am
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 11:58 pm
falkirk goon wrote:

Fartpipes :D :barscarf:

:lol: :barscarf: :barscarf:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

What a brilliant night , think im still pissed as we went back to the Tavern after the game 🤣
My theory with Martinelli seems to be coming good . Stated he looked great with Jesus as he drifted to the left at times allowing Gabi to drift inside , doesn't happen with Eddie up front and now with Trossard same thing is happening.
Eddie needs to be sold in the summer , also got pelters from my mates last night singing Xhaka songs but refused to budge , DB you would have been proud :barscarf:

Must win game on Saturday , Cally Road pub crawl from 11 ,cant wait .

Rian1

Post by Rian1 »

I think from now on until Jesus is back, that’s the front 3 that needs to play.

Eddie isn’t bad, I do want him to succeed but he’s not our type of striker, especially if it means Gabi is limited to what he can do. Look at the masterclass that happens when we do allow forwards to seamlessly move around the front 3 just causing confusion.

What a proper game. We should’ve had this home game right after City FA Cup to give us some momentum. We would’ve won both games.

Potentially 5 wins away from the inevitable. I’ll faint if I think of it much more than I have been.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:10 am
What a brilliant night , think im still pissed as we went back to the Tavern after the game 🤣
My theory with Martinelli seems to be coming good . Stated he looked great with Jesus as he drifted to the left at times allowing Gabi to drift inside , doesn't happen with Eddie up front and now with Trossard same thing is happening.
Eddie needs to be sold in the summer , also got pelters from my mates last night singing Xhaka songs but refused to budge , DB you would have been proud :barscarf:

Must win game on Saturday , Cally Road pub crawl from 11 ,cant wait .
You the man. 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

Best game in hand,ever! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

slevinlacey

Re: Ginger knuckle dragging toffies H Weds 1st March KO 745pm

Post by slevinlacey »

Not much energy used in that 2nd half. The patterns and passing were just not right in the first half.

Glad to see Dyche come away with nothing.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

slevinlacey wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:11 pm
Not much energy used in that 2nd half. The patterns and passing were just not right in the first half.

I thought we looked a little nervous ? Unsure, too little attacking invention

Once the goal went in ( and what a hit from Saka with his wrong foot and a lovely little pass from Zinchenko ) the shackles came off and the second half was a joy to behold :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Shame Trossard didn’t notch with the volley that he hit into the ground as he deserved a goal.
Eddie should really have just tucked one home after a delightful chipped pass form Partey but decided to hit it straight in Pickford

Lovely to see ESR back on the pitch and he looked comfortable and having him back, on form will be massive plus.

Also glad Tierney got some game time, and that Xhaka got subbed (3rd game running I think )

So, so good to be comfy with 10 mins to play, but lads cut out with the Ole bollocks.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 8:35 pm
slevinlacey wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:11 pm

I thought we looked a little nervous ? Unsure, too little attacking invention

Once the goal went in ( and what a hit from Saka with his wrong foot and a lovely little pass from Zinchenko ) the shackles came off and the second half was a joy to behold :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Shame Trossard didn’t notch with the volley that he hit into the ground as he deserved a goal.
Eddie should really have just tucked one home after a delightful chipped pass form Partey but decided to hit it straight in Pickford

Lovely to see ESR back on the pitch and he looked comfortable and having him back, on form will be massive plus.

Also glad Tierney got some game time, and that Xhaka got subbed (3rd game running I think )

So, so good to be comfy with 10 mins to play, but lads cut out with the Ole bollocks.
Abso-fuckin-lutely... All it does is Wind Up the Opponents and if they've got nothing to lose (other than the game, which they were already losing) They just kick the fuck out of our players....

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Thoroughly enjoyed that last night and I have a slightly different take on the first 30, Everton worked hard doubling up on or front players and Odegaard but absolutely knackered themselves out doing it, once we got the first they were fucked, the second killed them. The second half was pretty much child's play for our lads.

If I have one slight gripe we should have had at least 6 but who cares COYG