PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:00 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 1:26 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 12:35 pm
Is she buried yet ? :roll:
And to think we laughed at Kim Jong Un :lol:

:wink:

Augster you're the forums resident American footablll guru, I'm only a casual fan that dips in and out (easy now :wink: ) - go Bears - but has the position the extra point is kicked from changed? Seems like it's now further out and towards the sides rather than just a few yards back and directly in front of the posts.

I had a google but it turned up fuck up all, have I completely lost my marbles or has something changed?
As proper football is being ruined by VAR, over saturation, and modern mercenary cûnt players etc etc I too find myself dipping in and out (steady :wink: ) of Murican throw ball. :shock:

Was a bit of a Raiders fan back in the 80s but am now quite impressed by that chap Mahomes at the Kansas City Throwy Franchise Team. Reminds me of The Bergkamp with some of the fancy shit he does with the ball. 8)

Mahomes is different gravy and the comparison to the great Dennis Bergkamp is very apt - he see's and completes passes that mere mortal qb's dont even see, and is in a class of his own imo

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Yeah the Bears missed 2 last week :lol:

I googled it to see was there a change and could find nothing, I'm obviously a moron :roll:

Why did they decide to tinker with it?

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 2:43 pm
Yeah the Bears missed 2 last week :lol:

I googled it to see was there a change and could find nothing, I'm obviously a moron :roll:

Why did they decide to tinker with it?

I think to entice more teams to go for 2 point attempts - at the very least it has made it more exciting cos the 1pt conversions were almost automatic, but now they are not as nailed on even though they should absolutely be

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FFS!!!! You'll all start calling our beloved game of "Football" Soccccceeerrrrrrrrrrrr! Next. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:28 pm
FFS!!!! You'll all start calling our beloved game of "Football" Soccccceeerrrrrrrrrrrr! Next. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:lol:

These lot are more gay than rugger fans, can picture them waving their stars and stripes tutus in the air while watching a bunch of homos in fancy dress chase a large egg around a field :gayflag: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:11 am
OneBardGooner wrote:

These lot are more gay than rugger fans, can picture them waving their stars and stripes tutus in the air while watching a bunch of homos in fancy dress chase a large egg around a field :gayflag: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Good One!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:

:shock:

Ooh - that has me erect anyway! :lol: :wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Sep 23, 2022 5:22 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

:shock:

Ooh - that has me erect anyway! :lol: :wink:
:lol: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Have we played these c.unts yet or is this still the first game?

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

For those going can you remind the PSV manager of Keown's presence in the studio or commentator box please?
I reckon this will be our toughest game of the season so far.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I just hope we have recovered our attacking form which has been less than what it could be for a worrying % of the games against Frodo Glimpse & the jimmy SavilleCUNTS.

They are a decent team and we Will most definitely Need to be ON It if we are to get a result.

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:28 pm
Have we played these c.unts yet or is this still the first game?
first game mate - it got postponed because some posh bird croaked it. :roll:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

What is this shit about American Football. Isn’t one of the teams called the Green Fudge Packers? And the Bears? :gayflag: :gayflag:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yes, that's is why The Augster has taken this peanut throwing load of Americana to his heart... He can dress up in his Cheer Leaders Outfit (at least that's what Rodders said) all sparkly & shit and shout Whooo Whooo! a lot.

nuf sed. :D

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 11:23 pm
What is this shit about American Football. Isn’t one of the teams called the Green Fudge Packers? And the Bears? :gayflag: :gayflag:
California Cock Gobblers? New York Knob Suckers? Texas Todger Ticklers? Wisconsin Woofters?