PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: PSV Eindhoven H Thurs October 20th KO 6PM

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:06 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:51 pm
Xhaka for Prime Minister :D :barscarf: :barscarf:
What a player, the Swiss Ronny Johnsen :lol:
Slight correction there sid. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:35 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:08 pm
Scummy fucks are ripping up the seats in the away end :roll:
Appalling behaviour! They should make them play without fans next week.
I would prefer if they made them play without Players! :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Highlights : 4mins 38 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jni0qYD1aVQ

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

I'm with Rodders play the stiffs over there and save all the first team for the league :barscarf: If it goes moobs in the air over there,stick the unlubed boaby up Zurich in the last game to secure top 8)

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 8:17 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:29 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:12 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:05 pm
Come on you fuckers sing it with me

I’ve got CLAP CLAP Granit Xhaka, I’ve got….

:barscarf:
TMI. :roll:
That reminds me, I was down the clinic today and had to give them your contact details.

From what we can gather Big Brenda’s the source. She gave it to me, I gave it to Dirty Doris who passed it on to you and then you gave it to One Bard.

Soz guys.

:wink:
:lol:

Um, and Lefty, and Perry, and Falkirk, and Stu, and shu... I spread it like Jordan spreads her flaps..... :D
I wondered why the fuck I've been clawing at my fartbox and helmet :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Oct 20, 2022 10:21 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

That reminds me, I was down the clinic today and had to give them your contact details.

From what we can gather Big Brenda’s the source. She gave it to me, I gave it to Dirty Doris who passed it on to you and then you gave it to One Bard.

Soz guys.

Um, and Lefty, and Perry, and Falkirk, and Stu, and shu... I spread it like Jordan spreads her flaps..... :D
I wondered why the fuck I've been clawing at my fartbox and helmet :shock:
Yeah! But it alll began with Shu the dirrrtyy dirrrrrty fucker! :D :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Arteta in?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:11 am
:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Arteta in?
I'm gonna keep my powder dry on that until the end of the season. But so far this season he has definitely improved us. No denying it. By how much and for how long is the question.

He renews Lobotomy Clive's contract though and I'm back fully Martinez-Lite OUT. :lol: :wink:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Another win last night and even a negative bastard like me is struggling to find much to complain about. I dont think we will come near winning the title but it Is funny that one of the marks against us is we will struggle with European football and the Thursday and Sunday quick turn around but barring a collapse we should be through as group winners so we skip a round and won't play in the EL again until March 9th and if we were somehow still in the mix then the EL could be fucked away if we are comfortably in the top 4.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

BFG4 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:08 am
Another win last night and even a negative bastard like me is struggling to find much to complain about. I dont think we will come near winning the title but it Is funny that one of the marks against us is we will struggle with European football and the Thursday and Sunday quick turn around but barring a collapse we should be through as group winners so we skip a round and won't play in the EL again until March 9th and if we were somehow still in the mix then the EL could be fucked away if we are comfortably in the top 4.
Stewart Downing on Talk sport saying top 4 will be City,Liverpool spurs and Chelsea.They really do hate us and I love it 😀 :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:13 am
BFG4 wrote:
Stewart Downing on Talk sport saying top 4 will be City,Liverpool spurs and Chelsea.They really do hate us and I love it 😀 :barscarf:

Yeah you can almost taste their bitterness. My favourite time as a Gooner was probably the GG years. It killed so many media wànkers the success we had then. 8)

I loved that first decade under Wenger, but we became the "beautiful" team, everyone's "second club" and all that horseshit. :roll:

I thrive on hatred personally. :lol: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:57 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:

Yeah you can almost taste their bitterness. My favourite time as a Gooner was probably the GG years. It killed so many media wànkers the success we had then. 8)

I loved that first decade under Wenger, but we became the "beautiful" team, everyone's "second club" and all that horseshit. :roll:

I thrive on hatred personally. :lol: :wink:
also getting back the "win ugly" approach rather than the crazy scorelines of the Wenger years. 3RD 1-0 win in a row last night.
it wasnt enough for a "Wenger disciple" in the seat next to me last night though - he kept moaning and saying "I want to be entertained" :lol: :lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Soz guys.

:shock:

I wondered why it stings when I piss :lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

A good solid performance. Was expecting more from PSV though.
Jesus is going through one of his non scoring periods, would've like to see Eddie play through the middle as I think he would've put away at least two of the chances that fell to Jesus.
Saka has stepped up a level this season, seems to have filled out a bit more and got taller. Early candidate for player of the year.
Didn't think Lokonga did anything wrong to be substituted but it was ultimately a good decision as within minutes Partey and Odegaard played important roles in setting up the goal.
Think the return game will be more challenging although winning is a damn good habit to maintain

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
BFG4 wrote:
I stopped listening to TS when that prick Durham started slagging off the invincibles. They seen to employ the thickest of *word censored* like Cundy to say ridiculous things to generate listeners. Its the Sun as a radio station.