Red dippers H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Red dippers H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

Post by falkirk goon »

Next up its this shower of fuckers :rubchin: Our recent record against them is nothing short of horrendous..I think I heard on Talkshite we've not beaten them in 90mins in our last 8 clashes :oops:
Fuck knows how this will go,we've got the Swiss farthole clogging his way around in midfield :cry: He hasn't made any fuck ups that have damaged us so far this season..I hope to fuck it doesn't happen against these *word censored* cos we all know it'll happen a few times this season.

OneBardGooner

Re: Red dippers H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

This is the First Proper Test.

Win this and we can really start dreaming of At Least Top 4.

See Stupid Teeth

Has been lauding Arteta and the team as "Exciting" Condescending PRICK....

I hate their fans, the city and anything to do with Scousers just hearing a scouser talk I automatically double check to make sure my wallet is still in my pocket.

JFT39

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

We're winning this 2-0 or 3-1. At no stage will there be any doubt whatsoever that we're winning this. Jesus and Martinelli will run them ragged, Partey and Ødergaard will run the show and it will be further proof that the Trampy Shipman fad is well and truly over. We will be all over them.
JFT 39

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Oct 07, 2022 5:43 pm
We're winning this 2-0 or 3-1. At no stage will there be any doubt whatsoever that we're winning this. Jesus and Martinelli will run them ragged, Partey and Ødergaard will run the show and it will be further proof that the Trampy Shipman fad is well and truly over. We will be all over them.
JFT 39
Just reading that has me fully erect in magnificent fashion! :shock: :D

Unfortunately I have a nagging feeling in my now massively engorged testes that Lobotomy Clive will thank all his new fanboys by giving away a mong level penalty and putting one in his own net too. :|

Hopefully the braindead cùnt pulls up injured before the game and we go on to beat these whining murdering victim bastards into the ground and we put one of the final nails in the myth of Football Bono and his ridiculous teeth. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

JFT39

Midz

Post by Midz »

Very unlikely that blue Manc faggots will slip up at Southampton so we need to win this.

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

I see that diving ratty little c unt Jota played a bit in the week,he always scores against us,this will be a real test but I think we’re the best equipped we’ve been for years to beat Pity City,whether we will or not is a different matter

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

This game could be won or lost in transitions. There is an element of risk in the way that we are playing and even in the last game when we lost the ball at times, the counter was on and the scum were let down by the final ball. The victims have far better ball players in midfield and they will find the right pass to release the likes of Salah, Diaz and Jota if we give away posession.

I am a bit torn with this one. Head says that we will win this but I can't get rid of the nagging feeling that we will dominate and then get sucker punched on the counter.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:54 am
This game could be won or lost in transitions. There is an element of risk in the way that we are playing and even in the last game when we lost the ball at times, the counter was on and the scum were let down by the final ball. The victims have far better ball players in midfield and they will find the right pass to release the likes of Salah, Diaz and Jota if we give away posession.

I am a bit torn with this one. Head says that we will win this but I can't get rid of the nagging feeling that we will dominate and then get sucker punched on the counter.
The transition issue is one of my major issues still with Arteta, as was seen against the Manc Scum we are still way too open at the back at times and he needs to recognise that if he wants to start beating these teams

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Think we have a chance,but I'd take a draw now.
Just looking on social media seems alot of our fans getting carried away with themselves,we have a dreadful record against them in the last number of yrs.

At some stage they have to click and knowing our luck it will be tomorrow, to me these c##ts are up there in terms with the spurs scum ,I absolutely hate everything about them.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:10 am
Think we have a chance,but I'd take a draw now.
Just looking on social media seems alot of our fans getting carried away with themselves,we have a dreadful record against them in the last number of yrs.

At some stage they have to click and knowing our luck it will be tomorrow, to me these c##ts are up there in terms with the spurs scum ,I absolutely hate everything about them.
On our best day and them not firing on all cylinders we can beat them. But if they click and we drop our level even a touch they could easily do us 3 or 4 nil. For me the margins are that tight.

All the shit and banter etc about Lobotomy Clive aside, I do wish we had someone a lot better than him in that midfield for this game.

I am quietly confident we can win this but still have a nagging feeling we will fuck it up either through a bad managerial decision or stupidity from Clive. :|

Praying for the win because aside from obviously wanting us to win I too absolutely despise the victims. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Re: SCOUSE ROBBING CUNTBAGS H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

Just wanted to change the title :D

Midz

Re: SCOUSE ROBBING CUNTBAGS H Sun 9th Oct KO 430 pm

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 3:08 pm
Just wanted to change the title :D
:D :D

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Very little has changed since last season.
The two big games have ended in the same result - a win over Spurs and a loss at United.
We have also beaten some crap sides.

If we can say we have improved then we need a result tomorrow - win or draw. I would take a draw now.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

I hope the lads don't shit the togs with the pressure to regain top spot