Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:51 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:30 pm
For those wondering who the co-commentator was on the Premier League TV broadcast it was Paul Robinson, ex Leeds and Spuds keeper. Should explain everything. :roll: :lol:
It certainly does :lol: and makes it all the more sweeter
How many did we put past him over the years? Every time he was in goal against us, we stuck about 5 or 6 past his fat frame. That in itself was quite a feat.

OneBardGooner

Re: Sutcliffe and Saville loving, Flat cap wearing, whippet shagging arseholes A Sun 16th Oct KO 2pm

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:24 pm
9 wins out of 10….never in my wildest dreams.

We’ve got Super Mik Arteta :barscarf:

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:37 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
For those wondering who the co-commentator was on the Premier League TV broadcast it was Paul Robinson, ex Leeds and Spuds keeper. Should explain everything. :roll: :lol:
How many did we put past him over the years? Every time he was in goal against us, we stuck about 5 or 6 past his fat frame. That in itself was quite a feat.
Sitting on his chubby arse in total bewilderment

shu

Post by shu »

Clummo99 wrote:

Too true , welcome back clummo you boomerang :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

shu wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:11 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

:shock:

I didn't know clummo was an Ausie mate! G"day Clummo ! :D
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Tin hat Firmly On: :-P

For me MOTM was Rasmdale, but if I had to choose an outfield player it would be xhaka.... I thought other than one rick he played really Well. :oops:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:31 pm
All credit to Falkirk for such a great thread title. :wink:
I thefted a lot of it from your good self :D :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

shu wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:11 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Just here to impart wisdom and share knowledge. Not interested in the day to day shite. :lol:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Massive massive win :barscarf: I listened on 5live extra.It was like back in the good old days,pacing the floor fartbox in shreds..the fucking relief at full time :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Feels strange to say this after wining our last couple of games 1 nil but I never feel confident in our ability to keep a clean sheet. We just don’t seem solid for some reason, like there’s always a mistake in us. We’ve shit housed both Bodo and Leeds relying on a shed load of luck in both games.

Gabriel who was so reliable last season just seems to be a magnet for shit this year, an agent of chaos, he just seems to attract fuck ups.

That’s all well and good if it’s just an isolated incident now and again but there’s a worrying trend developing this season where if there’s a monumental shit show about to happen then he’s front and centre.

Bamford acted the prick today and we got away with it but what the fuck Gabriel was doing initiating the contact in the first place and then swinging the leg when on the ground is beyond me.

Absolutely fucking brain dead and it was sheer luck that he didn’t make contact.

Could have easily fucked away a days unbelievable hard work by acting the fucking moron in the last 30 seconds.

He strikes me as being a bit fucking dense but it’s time for someone to have a serious word and get him to cop the fuck on before he costs us massively in some game.

Perryashburtongroves

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:19 pm
Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:31 pm
All credit to Falkirk for such a great thread title. :wink:
I thefted a lot of it from your good self :D :barscarf:
Well, it was a team effort. Getting you off the bog and back to the proper stuff.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:16 pm
Tin hat Firmly On: :-P

For me MOTM was Rasmdale, but if I had to choose an outfield player it would be xhaka.... I thought other than one rick he played really Well. :oops:
Welcome to the dark side One Bard

We’ve got CLAP CLAP Granit Xhaka
We’ve got CLAP CLAP Granit Xhaka

:wink:

beck

Post by beck »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
69 goals in 24 games
From Kanu in 2002 to van Persie in 2012
From Dennis bergkamp to Theo Walcott
Henry scored 11 against him
Arteta got 2 as well

Perryashburtongroves

beck wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:11 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
69 goals in 24 games
From Kanu in 2002 to van Persie in 2012
From Dennis bergkamp to Theo Walcott
Henry scored 11 against him
Arteta got 2 as well
Thank you. Fantastic statistic hunting. 69 in 24 games. Fuck me, he should have won some sort of award for that. Even fucking better than I thought.