Southampton sphincters A Sun 23rd Oct KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Southampton sphincters A Sun 23rd Oct KO 2pm

Post by falkirk goon »

I thought I would stick up our next league game early as the PSV thread has been up for ages.So next up its Soton sphinchters at theirs,they've burst our beeks down there a few times over the years so it's a definite banana skin.Weve both got games midweek,them on weds us on thurs so hopefully if we're a leetle beet jaydeed they will be too.As always fuck knows how this will go.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: Southampton sphincters A Sun 23rd Oct KO 2pm

Post by StuartL »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:33 pm
I thought I would stick up our next league game early as the PSV thread has been up for ages.So next up its Soton sphinchters at theirs,they've burst our beeks down there a few times over the years so it's a definite banana skin.Weve both got games midweek,them on weds us on thurs so hopefully if we're a leetle beet jaydeed they will be too.As always fuck knows how this will go.
Wright’s league debut immediately springs to mind in our lovely bruised banana 🍌 kit and his hat trick ⚽️⚽️⚽️
Bergkamp scored some beauty’s down there too and Henry got his first goal at the Dell.

I’m going for a Jesus hat trick and a 0-3 score line

Midz

Post by Midz »

I'll go with that but add 1 for Martinelli and 1 for Saka too. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Oct 17, 2022 8:37 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:33 pm
Wright’s league debut immediately springs to mind in our lovely bruised banana 🍌 kit and his hat trick ⚽️⚽️⚽️
Bergkamp scored some beauty’s down there too and Henry got his first goal at the Dell.

I’m going for a Jesus hat trick and a 0-3 score line
That's my bet for the weekend sorted. 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Think they may get one.....so going for 3-1 away win....cant see anything but a win here...fuckin long walk from the station this one...every pub on the way usually packed out with Arsenal :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I think it will depend on how the PSV game goes.

I remember last season we would have a run of 3 defeats then win or draw... This season maybe we are playing 3 games in a row where although we do not lose (thank-christ), we just do not play to our Full Potential. Also the Tuesday Europa games are bound to have an affect on us, so provided there are no injuries and we come through Thursdays game unscathed and with the 3 points... We can then get back on track and give these sphincters a right rogering! (or should that be "Roddering" :rubchin: :D

At some point soon we are going going to absolutely destroy a team in a Prem game; with Ska, Martinelli and Jesus All turning up and running rampant with goals! Maybe this is the game???

#COYG

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Sphincters currently shoving the boaby up Bournemouths bumholes so confidence will be high going into the weekend :cry:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Yeah, they've done us up the shitter a few times in the past so we need to be careful and not get carried away.

8-0 to the Arsenal.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:26 pm
Yeah, they've done us up the shitter a few times in the past so we need to be careful and not get carried away.

8-0 to the Arsenal.
:lol:

I was thinking more Nil v 7 To THE Arsenal actually... The Cautious approach you know. :D :wink:

Midz

Post by Midz »

My 'Other team supporting associates' are all dying for us to fuck up. I've been giving it large while we've been doing the business.

i'm enjoying our current run and hope it continues for as long as possible.

If & when we lose I'll deal with the situation but for now fuck 'em all. We're the greatest!! just look at the table. :D :D

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Can't see this lot giving us any problems, we are not the Arsenal of the last couple of years. 2 or 3 nil.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

0 - 1 to us. Please don't use Viera, I think he's a 'lightweight'. He needs more time to get used to the physical side of 'our' game !. Still young though so he will probably develop with time. :barscarf: :barscarf:

scotgooner

Post by scotgooner »

Couple of nice results going our way yesterday so let’s put a bit of daylight between us and some of our rivals with a nice convincing win today!

Will be watching in the lovely little town of St Andrews as off for a night away with the Mrs.

COYG! :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Some awful experiences down there through the years.

Last season’s defeat was an abysmal day at the office that did massive damage to our top 4 hopes - we were appalling on the day somehow finding a way to lose to a piss poor Southampton side.

I remember getting dicked 4 nil there over Christmas during the real dark days towards the end of the Wenger era.

We also lost the Lidl Jurgen Klopp’s first game in charge of them when he took off down the touch line celebrating one of their goals only to stop himself half way and return to the bench.

So time to put all that shit behind us today and put in a clinical display picking up 3 points putting their manager out of a job in the process.

Come on ta fuckkkkkkkkkk.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Totally agree Rodders, this is a chance to:

Rip these MoFo's a new one and take Sweet Revenge and perhaps help their manager out of the door.

Show that we really have progressed

That we are a Team on the UP with Very Good Young Exciting Players and a Very Decent Manager

And to shut all those Chopsy Media CUNTWhores UP, all of whom are baying for (Arsenal) blood and can't wait for us to fail.

so Come On Ta Fuckkkkkkkkk! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: