Balloon D'Or bollocks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Nos89

Balloon D'Or bollocks

Post by Nos89 »

Not surprisingly it went to a Real Madrid player. It's staggering to think the last Premier League player to receive this accolade was Ronaldo in 2008. Still grates me that Pavel Nedved ( who is he, some may ask) received it ahead of Henry in 2004, when he was by far the best player in the world. Premier League always gets overlooked in this award ceremony.
How did Jude Bellingham finish ahead of Saka for Kopa Balloon D'Or? Oh that's right, plays in Germany.

DB10GOONER

Re: Balloon D'Or bollocks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 9:22 am
Not surprisingly it went to a Real Madrid player. It's staggering to think the last Premier League player to receive this accolade was Ronaldo in 2008. Still grates me that Pavel Nedved ( who is he, some may ask) received it ahead of Henry in 2004, when he was by far the best player in the world. Premier League always gets overlooked in this award ceremony.
How did Jude Bellingham finish ahead of Saka for Kopa Balloon D'Or? Oh that's right, plays in Germany.
Meh. Not really bothered about this shit tbh. Who in the PL would you like to see get it? Outside of Arsenal all PL players are cùnts of one type or another - and we even have one playing for us! :lol:

Although I do agree it was a crime for Nedved to win it ahead of Henry. Shameful shit that was. :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

It Really is a Load of Bollocks, just some kind of self-molesting award for MadridCuntwhores and the BarcaWhoreBitches to dress up and get a free glitzy meal and claim they have the best players in the world...

It is as Corrupt as Fifa.. and that's not saying much... and about as fair as a construction workers health & safety clause in their contract in Qatar

Totally agree about how TH14 was passed over for the NedvedCunt, if ever there was 100% Proof of the corruption that is at the core & spine of Eufa & FIFA... that's a prime example.

Ballon d'or Load of Utter BOLLOCKS.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Nos89 wrote:
At that time there were two awards.

Henry came second in the world player of the year behind ronaldinho yet lost out to nedved for the European player.

Absolute shambles.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:51 am
Nos89 wrote:
At that time there were two awards.

Henry came second in the world player of the year behind ronaldinho yet lost out to nedved for the European player.

Absolute shambles.
And who was Ronaldinho playing for at the time? Yep Barcelona.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Load of a absolute pointless shit. Pure fucking bollox for the FIFA PlayStation generation who think it actually matters. Nobody fucking cares.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 2:20 pm
Load of a absolute pointless shit. Pure fucking bollox for the FIFA PlayStation generation who think it actually matters. Nobody fucking cares.
It’s nearly as pointless as Garth Crooks’ team of the week ….

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63279726

Which he uses to have a pop about Gabriel’s red card being recinded. :box: :box:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Which he uses to have a pop about Gabriel’s red card being recinded. :box: :box:
Garth Crooks. The thickest, yet most patronising, cùnt I've ever heard speak. :censored: :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:43 pm
StuartL wrote:

Garth Crooks. The thickest, yet most patronising, cùnt I've ever heard speak. :censored: :roll:
He's an absolute prick who has managed to spend his whole life looking like a bull frog.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:24 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Oct 18, 2022 7:43 pm
StuartL wrote:

He's an absolute prick who has managed to spend his whole life looking like a bull frog.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

And THAT is being generous.