PSV Eindhoven A Thu 27th Oct KO 545pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: PSV Eindhoven A Thu 27th Oct KO 545pm

Post by gooner265 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:37 pm
Anyone notice those couple of lads on here that were calling Lobotomy Clive a top player and Martinez-Lite a top manager are never on these threads after these types of games? :roll:

All fucking mouth and name calling when we win. Go into hiding when we are utter shit. :roll:

One of these cùnts called me "obsessed" because I still think Lobotomy Clive is complete shit. :lol: :wink:
Im getting the predicted 'what you got to say about xhaka now ' comments from my mates then reminding them he had to put further up front for damage limitation and will cost us soon .
No- one has mentioned the two ridiculous yellows he picked up in both psv games , one a needless tackle on the touchline and the one today. He is now banned for next week though :barscarf:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Anyone notice those couple of lads on here that were calling Lobotomy Clive a top player and Martinez-Lite a top manager are never on these threads after these types of games? :roll:

All fucking mouth and name calling when we win. Go into hiding when we are utter shit. :roll:

One of these cùnts called me "obsessed" because I still think Lobotomy Clive is complete shit. :lol: :wink:
Im getting the predicted 'what you got to say about xhaka now ' comments from my mates then reminding them he had to put further up front for damage limitation and will cost us soon .
No- one has mentioned the two ridiculous yellows he picked up in both psv games , one a needless tackle on the touchline and the one today. He is now banned for next week though :barscarf:
Hadn’t realised he was banned for next week :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Oct 28, 2022 4:33 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

:barscarf: :lol: